Can anyone stop UI Shaggy?

Also, was it really necessary to make Fred such a jobber on this arc?
They should just eliminate him from the ToP

This shit needs to be banned already.

I actually like it. Thankfully the mods on Sup Forums aren't total kill joys like the guys up at Sup Forums

Leave Shaggy to me

How about I ban you instead, motherfucker?

Maybe they should be

>Mods can no longer delete DBS threads because the topic is about UI Shaggy

Does anyone know when Blue-shirt Shaggy will return?
He was teased like two months ago but he hasn't showed up yet

Am I the only one who wants to see Shaggy and Scooby meat the Food Wars gang?

Souma could finally have someone to test all his weird food combos on and they'd probably ask for seconds.

We will probably have to wait until the Laff-A-Lympics saga for that

This

you retard

Yes, Superman Calvo can beat him.

Propane sword Hank will take care of this.

this meme is funny quit whining

*blocks your path*
Like, you're finished, Green Shaggy.

Leave everyone to me.....unless it's the Survivor Series

Calvo isn't even his full power. El Hombre Super could easily win even against El Grande Padre.

>That time Shaggy and John Cena fused into Shaggena to defeat SSJ Rose Yogi Bear

Best episode by far

It was SSJ4 Yogi, not Rosé
You mong

Like, if you think stand a chance, you're like, dumber than I thought, man. [HUNGER PAINS]

>SSJ4 Yogi
not canon anymore after the Ranger Smith saga

it was funny when it was low key random images getting posted "lol look at this juxtaposition of a very weak cartoon character beating a very strong one", now its normie tier and unfunny. once memes have threads dedicated to them they aren't memes anymore, they are shitposting

and gohan blanco was never funny

Are you seriously making the argument "stop liking what I don't like, because I don't like it"?

>It's Always Super in Philadelphia just got written out of the ToP because most of the cast is too fucking broken and the writers had no idea how to fit them in without having them body most of the other universes

JUST

I didn't see that episode.

Name me one (ONE) character who could beat Shaggy Zamasu.

that was the best thread in a long time

the only funny one was gohan calvo desu

this meme belongs in

in about 1 weeks time shaggy has reached chuck norris jokes tier
I wish people who aren't funny would leave the comedy to funny people like me. None of you are probably even nearly overweight enough to get a chuckle out of people

Megalotron, it would be obvious if you paid attention. He beat SS4 Red Shaggy just by looking at him funny.

Better than that autistic Dr Pig shit

I agree.
The fact that Sup Forums-tards actually proved they're only doing this to take a jab at latinoamericans, even when they've done even more retarded shit proves how low this kind of shitposting is.

Yeah it was pretty great

>leaf
so perfect

>They should just eliminate him from the ToP
THIS, Even first form Star could easily end him

Easy

Gumball has potential, but he's still a child.

SSJ Johnny Bravo beats the both easily

Hello Sup Forumsfriends there is a new DBS copypasta on Sup Forums.Perhaps you can do something with it.
>Kefla is pinned to the ground by UI Goku
>he lowers his head and licks her robust yet fleshy lips
>"why are you doing this Goku" Kefla pleads
>"he's not" exposits Vegeta "his body is acting on its own fulfilling his urges to have a pure blooded Saiyan"
>Kefla continues to have her face explored by UI Gokus tongue all the way from her ear to eye. She was terrified by the wetness of her defiled face as well as her pants
>Her face is clenched by Gokus powerful hands as he parts her lips to insert his tongue inside.She unconsciously returns the gesture.
>"I've seen dad have sex but never like this" comments the complacent yet shocked Gohan
>At this point Kefla begins to realize he's starting to tear off both their clothes with his heat
>she sees his 8 inch Sõn maker
>at this point she's begging him to stop but deep down she's enjoying it
>he plunges his package into her and the release of fluids is almost instant
>"H-hayai!"
>with every thrust he's filling her with more and more baby juice
>Kefla feels like her innards are about to explode but she enjoys every second of it
>Eventually he stops with Ultra Instinct wearing off
>"That was super Waku Waku we should try this again"
>"yes yes we should" says the smitten Kefla

No it wasn't
Stop lying to yourself

Omfg please off yourself faggot
Your actually the cancer killing /dbs/ with this fucking Reddit tier shaggy meme

If it pisses you off then no