Ares, Zeus and Artemis in Justice League

DC CHADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/koX0RDUQHFs
youtube.com/watch?v=GOJoLaxokzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The bodies on those men can’t possibly be real
There’s no fucking way

I find it funny that JL had a better Ares than Wonder Woman and he appeared for a total of 3 seconds

t. soyboi

But it showed Ares looking like Nigel Thornberry in the previous movie... even in the epic flashback

>No Ponytail
Blasphemy.

Hoho, that Artemis. Noice.

Zeus instantly stood out to me in the movie lmao.
>Wonder Woman's dad looks like THAT!?

Is it possible to get bodies like these without roids?

They were 3 meters tall or even taller in the JL movie.

Fuck whedon. Fuck Warner

Zeus has some nice tiddies.

what's wrong with that? they're gods.

Too many people expect Zeus to be a white-haired old dude.

Who is that flat tit /fit/ clit?

The goodess Artemis, not the Amazon named for her.

i'm saying it's a good thing. Snyder made the gods look like gods, supernatural beings.

I need a Hercules movie with the guy on the right.

>Hercules
When I saw him in the movie I was so confused because I thought he was Hercules, but spewing lightning. It was an amazing scene.

Unironically, the best scene in the movie. I would have loved to have seen more of these guys.

Too bad that Hollywood pretty much fucked over Hercules by releasing like three shitty Hercules movies within the same year so they'll probably never give him a chance again.

The Italian Lou Ferringo Hercules movie is amazing.
youtu.be/koX0RDUQHFs

frumpy mustached Englishman is the worst Ares ever. What were they thinking?

To be fair, Ares in actual mythology was sometimes depicted as a fogey old warhawk who would whine in everyone's ear for senseless war. It's possibly Mars that popularized the depiction of Bloodthirsty Chad that actually had physical and martial prowess.

Three? Are you referring to 2014? I only remember 2 movies being released that year. Also the Rock's one was a comic book movie.

They are real, my dude. And you can have them too. But you need to work really hard for them.

Start by calling yourself: "I'm a bad cunt".

Was is it with the DCEU and mustaches?

Reminder that 3 gods were necessary to take down an enemy a single Kryptonian took down in matters of minutes.

Nope.

God damn that zeus

>You'll never actually meet her in person
>You'll never feel blood and testosterone rush to your balls and you get the impulse to try and hit it off with her
>You'll never chicken out because even if you're feeling emboldened by her mere presence you're still an ugly autistic coward who can't talk to people.
But dem fit girls

They do look surreal
Probably dehydration

Start by calling yourself "I'm a bad cunt and i'm a fuck my self up until I get some balls".

Chris Chan got a girl, so can you.

Those guys stole the show. They need to be in the next WW movie.
Vince needs to put the strap on Zeus again. Lightning and Fury one more time!

Chris had to pay for a girl

Indeed it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=GOJoLaxokzM

No. He managed.

The trolls are at it again with fake girlfriends tricking Chris? I thought they moved passed this.

No, you say to yourself, "Do you want to be a sad cunt or a sick cunt?" Then when you have everyone's attention you say, "I'm Zyzz brah, we're all gonna make it"

pretty sure she's a troll

Thewlis was in the credits, but I didn't see him anywhere.

Apparently, it isn't. People don't know from where the hell she came from. Some are theorizing that she is a troll, but so far she haven't done much to enrage him.

I don't know how, but it happened.

Indeed. We're all gonna make it.

they also never met in person so it doesn't really count

Even if its true, what good is a girl now that his penis is gone.

Wait, I thought Ares was that dork from Harry Potter.

Aaahhh, the Irony of life is the cherry on top of this shit ice cream we call world.

>dork from Harry Potter.
you're going to have be a little more specific

DC's formula for JL movies is 90% screen time focused on shirtless dudes followed by superman one-hit KO'ing the bad guy.

I felt ultra gay watching the JL movie.

I always have to choose between the chariot or the bear. The entire movie is full of confusing stuff like that (so many robotic monsters)

I prefer to call them Muscular Mannies.

Wait, didn't Ares look like this when younger? Why change him?

it's pretty unbelievable for white guys but most black guys look like that without much work.

INB4 someone takes the bait

There was a discussion on another website where someone dug up an old painting of Ares from like the 18th century or so that looked exactly like that.

It's only in like the last few years since God of War people decided Ares needed to be this big jacked dude that was ten feet tall.

They are "Real" but not natty. As in they are juiced to high hell and back

>last few years

>last few years

>generic buff grey guy
>better
God forbid they try new things and make Ares into an actual character instead of a walking cliche.

Is this the male version of feminism?

No it's just the same Feminism.

It's the other way around, mythologically. Ares was more of a barbarian and mostly associated with the physical aspects of war, both vigor and strength, but also brutality, while Mars was depicted as a roman soldier or even an old general, and also associated with strategy, command, the expansion coming from war and even barely related elements, like success in agriculture and general progress of civilization. Due to mingling with Ares, he also ended up getting images showing him as a nude barbarian, but he was actually one of Rome's patron gods, tied to the legends of Rome's creation itself and had one of the strongest and most lasting cults there.

Athena is the one you'd want for the more knowledge related elements of the war in Greek mythology.

>being a nigger lover

>soyboys complaining about chad's unrealistic bodies
>hamplanets complaining amazon's unrealistic bodies
Seems about right.

Ares was a proud black man, they whitewashed him when traducing from greek.
>t.kangz

Edgy. Don't you have a school to go smoke behind?

>trying to subvert Sup Forums years old culture
lefty/pol/ get out reeee

Don't you have a black cock to suck on?

>samefagging after no one took the bait
SAD!

>old
don't you have a redditfrog to post?

Get the black haired dude to be the New Bruce Wayne after Affleck leaves.

sad

So you used your phone for the other 2 posts?

yes because i knew someone would accuse me of samefagging....uuugghhh only retarded liberals use this board, dont they....

That is one lazy shop.

for you

Having a British twink with a mustache isnt exactly what I would call a good change, user. I get what you're coming from, but the same result was an asshole in armor

>looks are what determines character

Because they most definitely could not have gotten Thewlis into this movie.

>for you
>gets a four

checked

How many artemis' are there in dc

at least two

3 I think.
>The goddess
>The Amazon
>Green Arrow sidekick

This is fine, but Amazons looking like strippers isn't baka.

oh for fucks sake. You just had to.

No t_d retard is a civic nationalist. They are all ethnonationalists.

Amazing how this was the buffest guy most people would ever see at the time. Now a guy like that is just dude #24 at the local gym

Running from cops is, by itself, a kind of work.

Aesthetics and visual character design are a LOT more important than "it's what's on the inside that counts" faggots will ever give credit for.

>Amazons looking like strippers isn't baka.

Old Ares is. The young Ares' face was always hidden, so they've got some leeway. And this would be even before his betrayal of Olympus.

God might forgive that but the people won't

Why are WW & JL Ares different

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cant wait for DCEU to be shitcanned soon enough

why Sup Forums? Why must we fantasize the lack of opportunity to fail over a grill? ;_;

Not to get into the tin foil hat shit, but come on. It's fitting that the modern age god of war would be some lanky politician rather than some buff roided chad

>MAGAPIRE is just a shop
You made this world a less magical place

It makes sense that he'd sort of ALWAYS be that wouldn't it?

Yeah, so everyone can be fit and healthy, but genetics play a huge part in whether you can be sculpted like a god or not. Some people can be strong and weightlift, but they'll end up with more of a swimmer's body than a bodybuilder.

Because we have low self esteem and are afraid to dream too much bigger than ourselves.

Also I for one would just love if the whole DC Greek Pantheon was just filled with Instafithos.

>Athena will never be played by Carriejune

That's a reasonably muscular individual, not a jacked eight foot tall dude.

There's a difference. The greek ideal wasn't to be super muscular, it was to be fairly muscular, but also educated and a well rounded individual.

considering she's all of 5 feet tall...good?