How many pull-ups can Sup Forums do?

How many pull-ups can Sup Forums do?

Are you really the warriors of the alt-right or just basement dwellers by and large?

>5'9

back in the playpen

>5'9

People are always randomly talking about my "great physique".
I'm weaker than I look however, I think I have a nutrient deficiency.
3 years ago I hit a max of 21-22 pullups.
Now, probably about 9-10
But I'm 6'4 220 pounds so I think that's okay actually

18 or so based on a drunk pull up competition
>tfw my teammate couldn't even do 1

I can do about 2-3 sets of 10 on a decent day

>21-22

Noice. 17 for me

And I am far from a warrior of the alt right. I definitely look the part, got a buzz cut. Muscles. Mean face.

However, I'm the biggest coward on the planet. I'm scared of everything. I'm a straight up pussy bitch. I've been going to therapy to try to get rid of my irrational fear. I even fear my own family. I stay in my room 90% of the time because I'm scared to be seen.

I can do twenty effortlessly, I have a pullup bar in my room and usually do sets of fifteen pullups whenever I feel like it.

MAGA MINDSET

Haven't done any in a few months, but last time I was actively exercising I could do 7 probably only 2-3 now

19. Could only do one a year ago, literally had to use chair and slowly reverse-pull up to progress at first.

7, but a should add that I'm a skeleton with very little mass
I do push ups and sit ups every day, but I should eat more and walk less

>180 lbs bench untrained

Fucking self-reported shitters

Enjoy your lanky bitch broads with attitudes while we 5'9"s clean house on the cute curvy shorties

6 with proper form.

I'm quite proud of myself considering I could do 0 when I started going to the gym.

Still a skinnyfat bitch, but I'm getting there.

My family thinks I hate them but the truth is I am scared of them very much. I have no idea why.

25 if I work for it
No kipping

I'm 20 and usually do two sets of 15. I don't even work out that much. It's not that hard to do pullups but man 5ft 9in is average for USA? I'm 5ft 9in and I always thought I was a short manlet. Good to know I'm at least an average manlet.

13-15 with body weight.

31, not even e-statting

My pb was 17 about 18 months ago. But I've gained like 25lbs since then and haven't been focusing on bodyweight stuff at all, so it's possibly less than 10 now.

>average time for a mile 12:17
what the shit, i run 3.2 km in 14 min and im a heavy smoker, alcoholic and fat

>1 pullup
>180 bench untrained
I don't think so

Last PFT I did:

31 pull-ups
108 sit-ups in 2 minutes
3 mile run in 16:42

I go to the gym nearly everyday. Those numbers are weak lol. I'll do like 30+ pullups throughout the day, in sets of 5-8.

C'mon fellow burgers, don't you want to become an Ubermensch?

Maybe 10. But i have a 650kg powerlifting total so i don't really care.

30+ easy. 26 5'8 140lbs

>12 minute one mile average
jesus christ, that's like a semi-impressive two mile

>5'9
>40" chest
Manlets, when will they learn?

The average burger can only do one pull up?

Ultimate kek.

I haven't worked out regularly in a couple of years, started again this week and was able to bang out 9 chin ups right from the off.

At the end of each workout I do 1 wide grip pull up, don't bother trying to do any more. Then I do 3 tight grip pull ups. Lucky if I'm able to do a fourth.

Right now I can do about 20. When I was trying records could do about 28 max. I'm 6'2"

About 7. It is not too hard, you can do chin ups first.

I used to be into bodybuilding. Pullups were so easy I didn't even bother with them.
Now I can even do a single pull up. Kill me.

First thing I do each morning is slap myself, grab my gfs thiccc ass and let out a war cry, then I do 50 jump squats and go back to bed to fuck my gf before my morning turbo-boner goes down. From there I take a shower, eat a whole chicken, give my mailman a firm handshake, holster my CCW, put on my MAGA hat, jump in my '79 bronco with my dog, and go to my job as a hair stylist.

I can do 16.

That's what you get for skipping pull-ups because they're "too easy"

>he thinks chinups and pullups are the same things

I love threads like this, the average self reported Sup Forums user is super-rich, super-human and super-smart

15-20, depending on the day
It was 4 2 months ago.
Although I prefer to wear a heavy backpack and do 5 extremely hard pulls instead of many easy ones.

Forgot to do alternate grip heavy reverse pull-up squats afterwards.

If you have zero physical training and you're even slightly overweight you can typically only do 1. After two weeks you will quickly progress to 3-4, but then be stuck there for some time before it starts growing again.

Can do around 10 or so pull ups at 5.9, 125 pounds, bench press for 3 sets of 10 is around 70-80. Just started working out around 3 months ago

Not everyone on the internet is a fat sperglord.

Every workout I do 3 sets of 20. Always a minimum of 60 per workout

6'2 150lbs.

Similar muscle groups. Chin ups are more difficult for most.

used to be able to do 20

now can't do more than 6

don't ever stop lifting bros getting back is hard

That's not it, retard.
I haven't lifted in about 2 years. Lost all my gains. Pullups used to be insanely easily..

Kek

I can do a million and I get as much zoo pussy as I want

Zebras?
Monkeys?
Giraffes?
Kirk Cameron?

All of the above you fucking losers

like 10
3-10 minute sex is more concerning
she isnt getting off

i avg 50 minutes cumming 3 times

Goddamn it feels good to be a 1%er

I am not a such a cuck to do bodyweight pull ups at gym.

There are only one type of pull ups, weighted ones, strap a plate on your balls and then talk to me chicken fried nigger

I want a bodyweight routine. But fuck are they hard to put together. /asp/ and /fit/ are useless and their meme picture guides are cancer.

wat do

That's a disgusting body. Girls would rather be with a guy who doesn't lift with good genetics.

How many assisted pull ups do i need to be able to do before i can do 1 pullup? I can do about 40 and can do 25 push ups, but can't do 1 pull up

what does it say for the bench press stat? one rep?

6'2" 180 can do 10

I do around 15 pull ups
I'm 5'3

I could do 15 or so in high school but now I could only do 5 maybe

usually 3 or 4 sets of ten
/fit/ is my home board tho

Do you feel a constant pressure around them?

I can only bench like 160 1 rep max

I think I'm low test

There's no way that the average bench is 80kg.

>12:17 to run a mile
>and yours focusing on 1 pullup
I run a mile in 5:04 what the fuck

fuck evo psych ay
(retard)

> 5.9"
> 5" dick
> 13" arms flexed
> 12:17 mile (wtf)

Death to America

Up your weight on the exercises.

This isn't Sup Forums get out.

I usually do pullups in sets of 5, but recently I've been doing as many as I can for the last set. Last time I did 5-5-5-5-13

could probably do like 50 in a row if I did what I see other people doing, using their whole fucking body and legs and shit, swinging like monkeys, baka...

Just keep working at it, you will start to develop your muscles and notice it will get easier and easier. Make sure that you have the correct grip when youre trying to do the pull up, if your grip placement is fucked, it'll be a lot harder.

>How many pull-ups can Sup Forums do?
I have no idea, i never do pull-ups
But i do 10-12 reps pulldown with 140kg
So i would guess i can do at least 15 quite easy