Does Sup Forums like Ron Perlman? Not a nice guy but his voice is one of cartoon (and games) best

Does Sup Forums like Ron Perlman? Not a nice guy but his voice is one of cartoon (and games) best

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2348205
youtube.com/watch?v=HsE0l6pDtKM
youtube.com/watch?v=KvhRt4A6m4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I read Deathstroke in his voice so yes I like Ron Perlman.

>Not a nice guy
He's actually very nice. Put on the Hellboy makeup to visit a kid in the hospital

His voice is hellboys voice. Also isn't he suppose to be a super nice/chill dude?

That's what I thought.

What gives OP?

I actually read Deathstroke as Kiefer Sutherland at full growl like in metal gear

>not a nice guy
???

Did Ron Perlman rape you OP?

Today OP learns it's not a good idea to talk smack about actors Sup Forums likes, and his thread is derailed

Are they basing it off Ron's Twitter?

Look Twitter makes everyone look bad.

Twitter makes our entire species look bad. Shit needs to be shut down

The fact is no one should be looking at anyone's Twitter. Except maybe Dobson's so we can make fun of it

>Does Sup Forums like Ron Perlman?
The fact that 99% of this thread is people shitting on you for saying he's not nice is your answer OP

OP must be a trumpkin triggered because Ron goes off on Twitter against his god "emporer"

please make this a dobson thread

>ron perlman is anti-trump
wtf i love hellboy now

Nah let's talk about the awesomeness that is Ron Perlman.

lol cuck

The saving grace of the first Pacific Rim.

triggered

>retarded Sup Forums immigrants who don't understand meme format

lol, double cuck.

There's more than one PR?

second one is coming out soon, theyve already released a trailer

Sequel is coming next year. I don't think Perlman is coming back though.

you'd have to post CARNIVALE

Is anyone? It's set a good few years after the first, anyway. Although with Boyega playing Elba's kid, I dunno how much "a good few" is.

aww man, I''ve missed a new dobson thing?

Charlie Day, Burn Gorman, and Rinko Kikuchi are returning.

Charlie Day and Burn Gorman are in the trailer so yes.

My guy, that is one of the oldest dobson things

Can’t we talk about VAs Sup Forums legit hates tho? Like Troy Baker?

Im more annoyed by Tara Strong. She does good work, but she's overused and has an unhealthy possession over Harley Quinn

Oh shit he deleted his own post in shame

no, mods have deleted my (you) bait. now somebody make with the dobson thread

>she's overused
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2348205
she's used just fine thanks

>unhealthy obsession

The ironing is strong in this one.

What did he do?

He has been in bed with Guillermo del Toro for a long time, so not a surprise

>he's not in the Pacific Rim sequel
>in fact, the only returning characters are Mako and the scientists
>we will never see Herc get revenge on the kaiju for killing his son

I hope if the reboot is successful they will cast Perlman as Astaroth.

>no, mods have deleted my (you) bait.

Yeah right

Back on track! His voicework as Slade as phenomenal and is responsible for my single favorite moment in the entire Teen Titans series.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsE0l6pDtKM

Every other voice given to Slade sounds so generic compared to Perlman.

What'd he do on twitter?

>Not a nice guy
why do you say that?i dont think he is mean,i have never heard of him doing mean petty things,i do like him mostly fo voice acting

Posts political opinions.

Gimme some examples.

Not that guy. Most I've seen is his declaration that Trump won't be re-elected in 2020.

Not really sure why OP's so upset. People got opinions.

Actual OP here.

I once saw Ron Perlman through sheer coincidence pass by and freaked out and was about to ask for his autograph but he took a glance and wordlessly gave a wary look to me and didn't get anything because I slinked away.

Jeez OP, I can't believe he didn't immediately drop to his knees and start fellating you. What a piece of shit.

kys

Sounds like something that's your fault you jumpity wimp.

Think of a Sup Forums related character, any character.
Got it?
You sure?
You already know where this is going.
Ron Perlman now voices them. If it's live action, he plays them.
Doesn't matter if it's male, female, everything in between and out between.
Is it better? Worse? Same?

>Not the Milky Way copypasta

Disappointed t b h

Seems to me that you just came off as a real weirdo.
I actually met him at a convention earlier this year, and my mom had bought one of the autograph photos at the table of that old Beauty & the Beast show he was on to give to my grandma, since she used to watch it.
He offered to sign it for her, and he still did it after she explained that she had only bought the photo, and didn't pay for an autograph.
Though I think it may have had something to do with the choice of photo. I doubt he would've signed a Hellboy pic for free.

>Dr.Strange
I don't think it fits the character well. My backup is always Moon Knight, which I think would actually work well, but Jackie Earl Haley is obviously the perfect casting choice for him.

Only twitters I bother with are Brennan Williams/Better Woolie/GreatBlackOtaku since he's a fellow Channer who made it to WWE and his twitter's pretty entertaining, Chuck Taylor and Trent Barreta.

Also Weeb Simpsons.

Everything i've read or heard about him says otherwise. I get that some people think that him being so anti-trump is obnoxious but he's a cool fucking dude.

>Cable
MY DICK

>Brennan Williams
Is he the guy from Sup Forums who played pro-football and blew his knee out in the preseason?

He should've been him for Deadpool 2.

That's not a particularly polarizing opinion, it's a good assumption. I've heard it from both sides.

I've always thought of Ron Perlman as being kind of a douche. I can still remember like... 10 years ago or something that a local radio show had him scheduled for an interview. The radio host ran a little late, and as soon as he picked up the phone for Ron, he began to insult the radio host. Eventually started cursing and the host had to hang up on him and apologize to the audience after a few seconds of uncomfortable dead air.

>JEH as Moon Knight
Take my money you glorious bastard.

He's features are unbelievably friendly for prosthetics. He represents the natural facial diversity that actors need.

>we will never see Herc get revenge on the kaiju for killing his son
please don't let this be true

>Captain America
I dig it with a future theme where his serum starts to degrade so he ages

Herc is back tho

that would be cool, personally I think he'd be better served by being the voice over for Azzael

>Butcher

A little late in his career and I can't quite imagine the right asshole-english accent to make it work, but in another universe it would be perfect.

>Not following Yoko Taro and a bunch of JAV
You're missing out homie.

Great Black is a fantastic account to follow though.

That's him, he's now wrestling for WWE's web show as Marcellus Black, the Shogun. He shouted Nico Nico Knee as he came down from the top rope on a motherfucker, dude is hilarious.

As Iron Man, post alcohol addiction and crawling out of the hole, a penniless dropout and failure of a hero, gritty Old Man Logan style. I approve.

Baker ruined Ocelot in mgsv, that's enough for me. Seriously though he's usually good, just overexposed.

that and he says Cuba's a great place and dogwhistles commie opinions.

Like single payer healthcare and gratuitous (free of charge) higher education?

That cursed communist how dare he.

>tfw I don't know if this is a troll

Somehow I don't think I actually heard his voice on cartoons. Only on Fallout and some live action stuff.

>Shit needs to be shut down
and the people who own the site shot in public so they never try anything like that ever again.

I just finished that. There is no way that could be made into a movie. A series on Cinemax and HBO, maybe

Uh Ron Pearlman as Raven? I dig it.

Love him in Alien and Apes movies.

you know, sometiimes people are busy. Crazy, right?

>no lich

you fuckers should be ashamed of your selves

Not much changes, I guess. But that's okay.

It's a shame AT never managed a more credible threat than reusing the lich repeatedly.

But that's true, and Communism is objectively good. Capitalism is the number one source of evil in the world and has caused more deaths than any other ideology in history.

OP is a trumptard

I know this is Sup Forums but his voice work as the narrator for the Fallout games (with the exception of Fallout 4) is some of the best I've heard from him.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvhRt4A6m4U

Yes, because my interest in this garbage is my desire for consumption and entertainment. I don't give a single shit if the people making my entertainment are "good people" as long as they're good at making me entertained. Also, the majority of "asshole celebrities" are thought of as assholes because they have a constant spotlight shining on them and everybody is gonig to have a bad day. Don't judge people by their worst moments.

I honestly don't know what it is with the hollywood types and talking nonstop about 2020 for like its only a few months away.

We've still got at least another year and a half before the hype train for the next election gets into full swing and as it stands both the democrats and republicans have alotta cleaning house to do before even throwing names around for candidates.

Trump wins 2020 though and the collective renal ragnarok of LAs rich and famous might just cause the whole state to sink into the ocean.

Seriously though twitter makes everyone look like grade A cunts and actors themselves should steer far away from shit like politics anyways. They tend to not know jack shit and do nothing but having strained relations with other wise loyal fans.

hes anti gun so no he can fuck off

Eat a dick /k/.

That can't be true. Are you sure you don't mean he's pro gun control?

>dat feel when Burt Gummer from the Tremors movies influenced me to be progun
>find out the actor that plays him while having all kinds of /k/ related knowledge and having taught other actors how to shoot and handle guns is antifun as all hell

Yes.

My personal enjoyment is more important than your feelings or politics.

Reminder that she killed a kid.

I Remember the thread this was made in

Is that supposed to be code for "abortion"?

I would listen to someone who's an expert over gun nuts like those in the NRA.

It deserved it.