Why does Super-Lex work better than Iron Doom?

Why does Super-Lex work better than Iron Doom?

SuperLex has more fun adventures

cause super lex had like years of build up and forever evil made his motives of being a hero in B-zero's name make sense

they both a "meh" me. Lex luthor being a hero is such overdone concept. Does someone at DC got a boner for him?

Because Lex wants people to see him as a hero and enjoys it even more when he can also use the Superman identity for himself, because it's something that matters to him. Doom doesn't give a shit about Stark, or making himself look like a typical hero.

Because to be better than Superman is a more admirable task. Why would Doom sully himself to Stark's levels?

Because Lex is a huge part of the Superman mythos.

Doom and Iron Man don't really have any relationship at all.

Because Super-Lex quotes Street Fighter the movie.

Because Bendis can't fucking write

This

This

>Does someone at DC got a boner for him?
Johns was balding... at the same time he was balding he started spamming sexy bald men.

Lex is probably the main reason his justice league was garbage, i like hero lex, but i think it would had been way better as a series of minis outside continuity.

Does super lex have his own book?

Super-Lex just had more thought put into the setup than doom did. Doom could have worked but bendis is bad

Infamous Iron Man doesn't work because Bendis.

Lex trying to be a hero had sufficient buildup and the motivation is already within his character, since he's constantly trying to prove he's better than Superman. He's hated him from the beginning.

What's Doom's motivation for replacing Iron Man? Why does he care about the Iron Man title at all? He doesn't care that much about looking good like Luthor, he's never had an interest in proving he's better than Tony (only Reed and the FF, really), they don't really have a relationship at all. What's the point?

Not only this but Iron Doom is just terribly written.

Both are shit.

Doom joining (which has happened) or creating his own fantastic 4 would have made more sense but Marvel doesn't give a,shit about the fantastic four since they can't make a movie about them.

inb4 Fantastic Doom or Doom 4 or D44M with all the members are Doctor Doom

>Featuring Dr Doom, Dr Doom, Dr Doom and Dr Doom as Himself!

>Lex luthor being a hero is such overdone concept.
Really?

Lex has had decades of jealousy towards Superman, and slightly-justifiable anger towards the "hoping for rescue is humanity's stopping point when he's around." And before that, it was just the normal anger towards the guy who stopped his crazy schemes and keep dropping Lex in jail. And before that was the whole "Superboy made my hair fall out, I'm hideous." So Lex, no matter the writer, is supposed to love the idea of getting to not just upstage Supes, but to beat him at his own game.

His last name isn't Doom so attempts by fanboy writers to humanize him or even make him an anti-hero don't come off as comical.