Their 4th grade year took place 1997-1998

Their 4th grade year took place 1997-1998.
20 years ago.
These kids are all pushing 30 now.

How did they turn out?

>that episode where they all had unrealistic ideas of what they'll do when they're older

>that hindsight of knowing how fucked the job market gets for them

TJ brought communism to America

Nah that would be Gretchen she would be that one kid who read a bit too many communism books after hearing about Stalin's reign in WWII and the Cuban Missile Disaster.

>when you realize they graduated high school right before the 2008 recession

Spinelli is a prostitute, Mikey died of a heart attack, TJ is probably a mechanic or something, Vince sells drugs. Idk about Gus or Gretchen

Epic

Gus washed out of basic training and is now a mall cop.
Gretchen works accounting or IT after realizing she couldn't stand the politics in academia.
Vince is a gym teacher.
Mikey is a soyboy twitter fiend.
TJ and Spinelli got married. Spinelli is a lesbian but she does love TJ and somehow it works. They live a working class life and have two kids.

Stop these stats are making me feel old too ,

>Vince dead at the age of 19 due to inner city gang violence
>Spinelli dead at 24 with her boyfriend after ODing in their car
>Mikey dead by 30 due to acute myocardial infarction
>TJ in prison at 24 for beating his wife. Later gets shanked.
>Gretchen dead at 27 by suicide because of overwhelming depression
>Gus died in Afghanistan at the age of 18 the day before his birthday

Gus joined the military and died in afghanistan, Gretchen was sexually assaulted at her science job and now flirts with hardcore feminism

>surviving Military parent encourages kid to enlist
>kid dies
>I'm proud of him.

>Recess
>Weekenders
>Hey Arnold

>You will never experience comfy late 90s-early 2000s slice-of-life cartoons every again.

>The new hey Arnold movie literally just came out for anyone to experience yesterday

TJ ended up working a boring job in sales/marketing that he hates. He spends his days hitting up younger girls on dating apps and talking about how much money he makes and how successful he is, when in reality he makes a subpar lower-middle class salary. He hates where he ended up in life, and personally acknowledges how pathetic he is, but numbs his mental anguish with alcohol and drugs.
Gretchen went on to grad school in a STEM field, and works part time at a youth center teaching kids about science and engineering; she hopes of one day becoming a professor. She lives a bland, uneventful life in the suburbs, but is content non the less.
Gus joined the military after college, eventually obtaining the rank of lieutenant. He's happily married, has two kids, and is respected by his peers. He is, however, still a chinless manlet.
Mikey gets buff after high school, and now lives in West Hollywood where he works as a club promoter at a popular gay club. He spends his nights on his knees getting pumped by gay Chads and his weekends maxing out his sugar daddies credit cards. He will eventually die at 38 over HIV/AIDS complications. He lived a happy, semen and cocaine filled life.
Vince ends up a middle school P.E. teacher. He's beloved by students, parents and teachers alike for his cheery attitude and commitment to his students. His personal time however is spent masturbating to fetish videos, ranging from scat, beastiality, to everything else in between. He will die at 43 from accidentally hanging himself while performing erotic asphyxiation on himself while dressed in women's lingerie.
Spinelli eventually grows out of her tomboy aesthetic, and becomes a model and fitness guru. She lives in Brooklyn, and spends her days going to parties, smoking weed, and having sex with multiple men and women. When her looks start to fade, she will get married to an accountant, and become a suburban, church going, Republican voting housewife.

They both did.
They made Stalin look like a god damn anarchist.

>obtained the rank of LT

Nigga... That shit is handed to you.

Same for Hey Arnold! cast if you ignore sliding time scale.

Pepper Ann
Doug
Goof Troop

Everyone would be old now.

Pepper Ann's twentieth anniversary was two months ago while Phineas and Ferb hit ten years a month before that.

>Goof Troop

Funny enough they keep aging Max in every appearance he makes.

I love you user, you are creative and your shit brought joy to my dreadful day.

Not since 2004.

Dang ol' 21 guns and pine box man, talkin bout one dang ol FedEx deliver I never want to sign for man tell you what.

The queer kid is probably teaching in school, spreading his leftist fag agenda

>These kids are all pushing 30 now
Aren't we all?

Actual 90s kid here.

The cartoons we have now are way better than any of those. We love them because of nostalgia, but in reality they were the only thing that aired in their timeslots that were somewhat bearable. Every time Doug, Recess, or Pepper Ann came on I only watched them as a last resort.

Don't believe the hype.

Tastes do differ.
There was trash then, and there is trash now.
There were great cartoons then, and there are great cartoons now.
There's no way you can convince me that the animation of Inspector Gadget 2015 is better than the original.

All heteros must hang

Yeah, and I'm pushing 40 and this show was for babbys.

>>Spinelli dead at 24 with her boyfriend after ODing in their car
*girlfriend

At least Recess got SEVERAL movie finales.
What did Weekenders get? It just stopped. Not even ended.

What with this thread?

I want creative happy endings.

Did any good rips of the series ever actually come out? Last time I checked there still weren't even any dvd or webrips just the same old tvrips.