podbay.fm/show/1261418557

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Soundtracks: mega.nz/#F!Bxcn3LbC!JZSLtIcE_E510tzc3czCdg
Streaming: ctoon.party/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>/sug/ image archive
su.booru.org/

Connie!

Lapiven is cotton-candy.

Go back to /hsg/

I call it trash and trash

Pink court best court!

> Connie!
Connie!

Gems should live in the bathtub

her true calling is on the b-ball court now

we need more gems playing sports.

>In the Beta Kindergarten primed and grown
>On the Strawberry fields where I spent most of my days...

>Rose was the previous favoured Quartz of PD
>PD spoiled Rose, showed her the whole planet and everything she wished to preserve at the zoo, causing Rose to develop a love for it.
>Rose rebelled which left PD angered, heartbroken and questioning herself as a leader.
>Eventually a new ultimate Quartz with outstanding battle records was produced at Beta.
>PD requested to meet her and found a new favourite, but instead of showing her the beauty of Earth, she told her of the life she would have with her once the colony was complete.
>Jasper stays loyal.

Connie!

No.

Connie is a cutie, but I think she has the potential to grow up into a badass.

This was 2 years old and it actually became real

/trash/ kicking when?

The barn has represented a place where character development goes to die, but ironically, the barn is probably going to key for Lapis' further development. When she's literally carrying the weight of her sins around with her how is she NOT going to face them?

"Home" and getting there was her first motivation in the show. The climax of her arc will probably be about truly considering Earth her home, after realizing what makes a place home. Maybe she'll find herself trying to protect the barn from asteroids - or maybe it starts falling apart, or things start to float away, and she tries her hardest to preserve it . And she realizes that if she's so desperate to protect hollow memories, why the hell isn't she doing it for the real thing?

She won't grow up when she's pink

she just needs to work out hard!

steal it already :(

goodnight you closet pedos

Post moments the show made you go “oh shit”

I not a pedo I just like connie!

I paused and left my room when it happened to recollect myself

Did you see the leaks?

I think I watched these two episodes about 10 times in a row.

get cancer cunt

I did see some leaked images so I knew she was gonna get corrupted, but I had no idea it was gonna go down like that at all

when steven and amethyst fused for the first time i jumped from my chair and freaked out because i didn't fucking expect it at all
>inb4 "and everyone clapped"

>Typical of today's generation, you can't form patterns so instead you try to see everything as being disconnected, compartmentalized, and isolated.

>Ah, so you're just trolling in a sad attempt at getting these threads back into/trash/.

>Good to know, that makes filtering you so much easier.

Whoever to post this... well you was talking to someone else. I posted you another answer so... I don't know I'm sorry if you thought that you could identify someone here.

my fucking nigga

Interesting that they used a plant that withers and dies then regrows to represent lapis living on earth. Similar to how they use water for peridot and jaspers character development, or in jaspers case it's more like every bad thing that happens to her is connected to water in some way, from all the way back to pink diamond being shattered next to the sea to being corrupted by a ocean jasper.

Peridot and water seem to be more bad things happen to peridot because water but it leads to good things in the end. Poofed at the ocean, metal powers from the beach and even lapis stealing all her stuff.

Which gem says this?

>pink diamond being shattered next to the sea
She was?

Also, Lapis herself is the “ocean gem”.

Too bad the latest Peridot episode made her realize that water is not always the answer.

this one's a little obvious

Jasper when her butt was feeling empty in Chille Tid, panting included

>The climax of her arc will probably be about truly considering Earth her home, after realizing what makes a place home
God dammit, we been through this. We already spent an arc about Lapis finding a home What was the point of making her spend a year that never really behaved like a home fot her?

Man 14 ain't bad especially when gems like Peridot and Lapis don't look or act much older

I don't care about the age with Steven/Gem ships, I just don't get the appeal. Kind of like how I don't really care about Steven/Connie outside of enjoying their interactions and development as I watch the show. There has to be sexual appeal for me to "ship" something in a romantic way, and Steven is... Steven. I love the kid but he's the manifestation of a turn-off to me

PD was shattered in korea lol
But yes, water has been an ongoing theme of Jasper and how it always fucks her up, such as Lapis. Heck Amber even drew pic related.

>peridot getting poofed in "catch and release"
>her reforming without her limb enhancers in the same episode
>yellow diamond's onscreen debut
>alexandrite vs. malachite leak
>"alone at sea" leaks + the full scene with jasper and lapis
>amethyst getting poofed by jasper
>"bismuth" in general
>jasper's corruption + smoky quartz
>"love like you" actually getting used in the show
>blue diamond's debut + that whole bomb leaking a month in advance
>the promo for the abduction bomb
>'wanted' in general

i feel like the other diamond's debuts are also gonna be hype af, in terms of stuff happening this season.

meant for

Technically, Steven has the same age as his mother, plus 14.
He is Rose, but he is also Steven.

This is where PD was shattered, right next to the ocean

Steven is not Rose!

lapis and Peridot fucked Steven on the barn, Connie is a cuck

getting there jasper

>Hey Steven
>Can you smell this rag for me?

Canon Steven is for hugs but I love some aged up Steven.

That's not bullshit, and I believe it

I figured Peridot's thing with the rain just had to do with her getting in touch with her emotions, because rain is a common symbol of emotions, but that's a neat take

And yeah, I remember when SOW came out there were people that theorized that the leaves represented someone who wronged Lapis would change, Like Peridot or Jasper. But it's obvious now that changing is what Lapis herself needs to do

Since there isn't going to be any new content until the new year and there's nothing new to discuss, Steven Universe general threads are going to go into hiatus until new content is available. You can still have occasional threads which discuss specific characters, episodes, aspects, etc, of the show, but perpetual one-after-the-other general threads with no new material to discuss inevitably leads to excessive off-topic and low quality posting.

You can still finish this thread, but please do not make any more Steven Universe threads in general format thereafter.

When the show starts again, so can the generals.

>smells like chloro-

You're late asshole

where's the image of lapis being associated with orange things, and jasper with green things? does it also apply with peri being associated with blue things?

episodes air in december

There it is.

O SHIT

THICC

that have already been released for weeks

>When the show starts again,
Don't worry, we'll be back next month.

Thank you.

kek

honestly the Sup Forums generals were starting to get more autistic than the /trash/ generals, good riddance

I'm gonna miss spoiler tags.

we're coming back by the app now, not tv release

That's up to CN to decide.

whichever comes first

whee

That wasn't what the mod said

Stopped watching this show cause I realized how garbage it was, but I still love Jasper. Is she back and not retarded?

(Auto You)

remember before when we had to wait for the tv release for /sug/ to come back?
Now it's different. Why wouldn't the hiatus change too?

YAAAAAAS

Can you ban moralanon, sapphirefag and the avatarfags from /trash/?
kthxbye

You’re a fag even if you love best gem. You watch anime or some shit now? Later this season.

surely this big fat CAKE will make you say otherwise, big moddy?

N-NANI!?!

and antis? kthxbye

kys conniefag

What if she's pinked after she becomes an adult?

Good edition choice OP

>tfw Jasper will never wrap her thighs around your face and clench

>for the tv release for /sug/ to come back?
The zoo arc was leaked on January 3, the app released them weekly during the month but /sug/ was allowed to go back only on January 30 until the TV air.
This was a mere anonally, as after a week the Wanted special was dropped, mods banned us without a message.

There's precedent to go back when CN airs the episodes

>spent an arc
We spent an episode, where Lapis finally caved after enough convincing from Steven. She didn't truly choose it.

>What was the point of making her spend a year that never really behaved like a home fot her?
The point is, it did - because of Peridot and Steven. The barn isn't her home without Peridot in it or Steven nearby, it's just a shell. She'll have to realize that home isn't just a place to live in, it's the people you care about. And that's when she'll truly choose Earth. And realizing she cares about what happens to her "home" will be one of the first steps to not only thinking of herself

The new precedent is come when the episodes are here, new being never seen by /sug/, and leaving when /sug/ starts to stink

I want lapearl to drunkenly angst and make out with each other.

She is confirmed to be comin bakc by Becky but we don't know when

Buildup and slow burn and for Sugar to ruse everyone, that's just how development works in SU.

That would be pretty nice if it was January. I'm just following the mod's rules

Well he is a harem guy.

This all seems very cliche.

This is better than some of the theories out there.