Why don't the episodes start with them waiting at the bus stop anymore?

Why don't the episodes start with them waiting at the bus stop anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

lolwutburger.deviantart.com/art/South-Park-Texture-Kit-Click-download-2-download-565133823
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name me 100 instances in the first 5 seasons where they did that.

There were 79 episodes in the first five seasons.

>kenny is poor
>kyle is jewish
>cartman is fat
>stan is...

the chad

He suppose to be a frame hound as shown in the newer seasons but in the early seasons he was most like a regular kid

goth
like father like son

SCHOOL DAY SCHOOL DAY

>frame hound
A what?

remember the school bullying episode or the wwjd wristband episodes?

Alcoholic

Normal kid.

*banjo music plays*

A bad hockey coach.

>Bebe and Tweek
I don't remember that.

Bebes boobs destroy society

6th season episode after tweek replaced butters

a pussy

a guy who lacks a cultural identity or core values; and is therefore susceptible to constant swings in character.

The kid who wants to have a good life and make the world better, but he's too naive to realize his attempts to make the world better might accidentally cause something worse to happen.

In terms of intelligence, from smartest to dumbest, would it be?

>Cartman when he's really pissed off
>Kyle
>Kenny
>Stan
>Cartman

I wouldn't say Kyle is the smartest. He's really dumb in some regards. Even dumber than Cartman.

He's the most sensible and only within the logic of South Park does he seem stupid sometimes.

Where the fuck is Bebe?

No, Stan is the most sensible. Kyle is an egotist.

Also Kenny as Mysterion said he was the smartest kid in the class.

id probably say it goes

>Cartman
>Kenny
>Kyle
>Stan

unless its about sex then its

>Kenny
>Kyle
>Stan
>Cartman

typically cartman knows more about the world of south park while kyle goes with more traditional logic of our world
stans a dipshit and kennys the smartest of the bunch especially when it comes to sex where cartman gets as dumb as butters

Depends on what exactly you mean by intelligence.

>School studies
Kyle > Stan > Kenny >>> Cartman

>Creativity
Cartman >>> Stan > Kenny > Kyle

>Practical adult knowledge
Kenny >>> Cartman > Stan = Kyle

>Basic common sense
Stan > Kyle >>> Kenny >>> Cartman

They used two literal who's because Bebe wouldn't take Heidi's crap

Now add Butters.

Stan is just as susceptible to being caught up in the towns stupid shit. Like the episode where he's convinced all Kyle cares about is jumping homeless people or whatever.

Regular kid that just wants to get through life without any bullshit but can never avoid bullshit.

Also the melancholy one.

I agree with this.

why does craig like tweek even though hes so irrational and emotional?
I thought gays wanted to get with other bros to get away from that?

or is craig just prison gay?

>I thought gays wanted to get with other bros to get away from that?

I dunno what kinda gay people you hang out with but every single one I've ever met in my life has been a hundred times more emotional than any woman I've ever met.

Opposites attract?

thats cause you hang out with fags, normal gays arent hormonal teenagers

I guess that works

Craig figures he'll stick with Tweek since he's gonna die young anyway.

>Brag about how much better you are than saturday night live and that you don't need weekly trump jokes in your show
>Do so anyway

Was pretty pathetic.

This. It's interchangeable really. Remember when Kyle bought into both John Edward's and David Blaine's bullshit? And in the newer episodes it's Stan who seemingly goes along with the crowd while Kyle is the odd man out.

Because they've retconned their houses being miles of empty mountain country road from the school, to the school being easily being within walking distance.

Ms. crabtree, the bus driver, has been dead for a while.

this

the kid with a crush on wendy who pukes a lot. that's it.

this but unironically

But Stan is a fucking pussy.

>But Stan is fucking pussy.
FTFY

He was cured of that back in the early seasons.

Stan's joth, actually. Jock and goth, with a hint of soyboy for a double twist.

t. kyle

So, this the new SP thread?

Workin on this. Trying to find a good way to get the construction paper texture.

>no pit hair on Carol
why

Ms.Cartman isn't slutty looking enough. She needs to look like a massive slut.

It can't really be replicated.

What program are you working with? SAI has some textures that might make for a passable off-brand imitation.

I've been using Clip Paint Studio, though I'm new to it, so no idea if it can do textures. I have Photoshop Elements, which I've been using to give it a sort of faded grainy look in the meantime.

Hmmmm....

You should work for Trey and Matt m8, you're amazing.
>Trying to find a good way to get the construction paper texture.
I was looking around my texture folder but I couldn't find much. Not sure if pic related is what you're looking for.

the show uses scans of the actual construction paper they used on the pilot, and besides posting a couple of small squares one time on the blog they've never given it out (to the best of my knowledge. They have a couple of different materials that they use to give different textures.

Perhaps it's possible to reverse-extract a couple of them from FBW screenshots of house interiors with solid color walls?

Pic related is a random paper texture I have that might be useful

>Stan is the everyman

The most average, the most popular, and the leader in that he's the face of the group, although when it comes to actually doing things Cartman is often calling the shots as the schemer. The fact that he doesn't stand out is a characteristic often given to protagonists.

pic related are the sample squares, not that useful because of the text in the middle and general small size

holy shit shes so fuckin broken

100% getting nerfs

>soyboy
enough of this meme

every other thing in that meme is wrong

Kyle does have weak guitar hands though.

lolwutburger.deviantart.com/art/South-Park-Texture-Kit-Click-download-2-download-565133823
rips from SOT. They are mostly 256 squares but they loop

Oh wow, thanks, I'll see how this works out.

Yeah, this one looks a little weird to me. I appreciate it, though.

I was using this one, though I'll see how the texture pack works first. Thanks!

I wonder if any of the production staff ever reads these threads.

I don't care if half of this is fabricated. I love it.

If they do, they deeply regret it.

the only thing I see wrong on the left is tiny hands, rights got a lot of stuff wrong tho
feel like both of them would be virgin sides while cartman and kenny would be chad sides

Cartman is absolutely not a Chad.

It wouldn't surprise me much if one or two of them did. However the thought of Trey Parker lurking Sup Forums is ridiculous, and even if he did he spends enough time working on South Park that he wouldn't want to also participate in online discussion. And either way he wouldn't be cruising these SP threads. They get kinda weird.

I'm gonna miss it

Shelly needs more art

I wish we could've gotten the Coon and Coon-girl before Heidi went full Cartman

well youre in luck cause its here to stay

Shelly needs an episode where her dental problems are corrected and the head gear is removed, but by the end of the episode her teeth get messed up again and it goes back on.

Yes, in my heart. It was even cuter as a train wreck

no its gonna be like stendy
shell go back to the background and thingsll be alright

just like creek

Oh wow, okay yeah, these are great.

Just gotta figure out an easy way to USE them.

Would be fun. I just wanna see characters that have been hanging around in the background for literal decades get a second in the spotlight.

I want Jimbo and Ned to be prominent characters again

I can't see Cartman in a stable romantic relationship. I was hoping they'd break up by the end of this, but she'd still have a badly hidden, one sided crush on him. And that would lead to her becoming a regular follower of his, like Butters or Liane, with the understanding that a two-way relationship with Cartman doesn't work.

It would be neat if there were at least one kid at school that liked Cartman best, even knowing he's a monster.

>Pick one that you like
>open up photoshop
>make the canvas bigger
>copy the tile to make a bigger looping grid that's big enough for whatever images you're likely to use it with
>use a gradient map to make the texture black/white at the extremes but grey for neutral
>to overlay on image, use hard light filter on low opacity

>ned & jimbo still existing in current year +3 South Park
At this point they would have left for greener pastures

Only way for that to happen would be ned getting a voice box change

he wants someone to be dependent on him

He was able to do Ned's voice for the two video games just fine

He only has a few lines in both

so it turns out delusionanon was the delusional one after all.

>you can't just hang out with your buddy Kyle all the time, people will think you guys are... yknow, funny
why does randy cockblock stan?

when im right are you gonna give my dick the good suckle?

Is there a screenshot of what she looks like in-game? I like seeing the difference between the card art and the kids' actual costumes.

>use a gradient map to make the texture black/white at the extremes but grey for neutral

How do you do this? Sorry, I've never really done much with textures before. I appreciate the help though, user. Definitely wanna make my pics as accurate as possible.

At that point she'll be too busy putting together a plan to burn their studio to the ground.

Red is getting so many cards in Phone Destroyer. I wonder if it means she'll get promoted from tertiary to secondary character