Star vs the inevitable reunion

What will happen when these two get together again?

Moon will REEEEEEEE

"Meteora, come to mommy my little ligger"

I'm not sure who will be the main villain anymore
>Eclipsa
>Demon husband
>meteora
>Toffe

All four will have thier turn then we'll return to from with a fully woke Ludo.

>Meteora
>Gemini
>Rasticore
if only i could post gifs

>who will be the main villain
Miss Mister Mime

>Ludo

Mime is a girl

Eclipsa gains power and makes Meteora young again, she becomes a rival to Star, the final hurdle before she can take down Eclipsa.

meteora will be too busy catching up with her own children

with a penis

Now THIS i really want to see

Just got around to watching the newest episode. Saw Higgs was a pretty qt gril. Post pictures of Higgs.

OP You failed, you are supposed to make the OP super controversial to bait conversation not actually try and create conversation.

It will derail into shipshit and waifuwars regardless

So how old is Hekapoo? She's a member of the MHC, but she acts like it is totally normal to work with a 15 year old boy and take him to biker bars.

How do you think dimension naming works?
I think that any place is named the (x) dimension but are part of a dimension, and the most influencial civilization or landmark is the "official"name.That would explain why Andromeda is a dimension and a galaxy as they are the same

It's nothing unusual in fiction for an ancient immortal character to actually be completely immature.

well I mean she's lived with the kid for like 16 years so she probably feels like they're pretty close

Old enough where a 15 year old is basically the same as a 40 year old

How is Hekapoo immature

To her he's like, 30 or so. Because he actually is.

this after living for a long time you need to unwind from the stress of work,
and that bar and the bounce lounge(before it was destroyed) are two interdimensional hubs,does that mean there are more places like those

with the multiverse's selection of heroes and warriors to choose from, she picks a 15 year old strip-mall karate kid as her beat partner.

Explain why you think this is immature behavior

The kid is strong.He beat her backup, no sweat

>You have dimensional scissors
>You could be knocking back soda pops and crushing pizzas in any dimension
>and you're choosing to live with your unavailable crush?
>When it comes to making yourself miserable, you're the master, bro
>"btw Tad, I fucked Kelly and Hekapoo right after you told me this"

Tad is a good friend

>You are gifted a pair of dimensional scissors, for "safe keeping"
What do you do with them Sup Forums?

strip-mall karate ain't no joke

Go to Hekapoo to get a legitimate pair and then proceed to turn the fabric of space-time continuum into a paper snowflake

burger dimension

Well assuming Hekapoo will come give me a beat-down if I fuck up spacetime too much, I guess I'd fuck up spacetime as much as possible and turn that shit into swiss cheese.

has marco ever busted through something that wasn't magic in physical form?

Jackie

Do mermaids count as a magic?

I've been rewatching Monster Bash and one thing bothered me about Rich Pidgeon.
Okay, his knowledge of sword hand dance is suspicious, but could be put as a joke. HOWEVER, didn't Star also thank him for FINDING that place?

I'm asking, because I'm not that good at understanding vocal English and the file I have for now is without English subtitles.

It happens in the beginning of an episode, right after Star thanks Pidgeon for paying for the party.

'Cause if I am right, then that bird fucker is acting double-suspicious

>not Marco

you poor foolish soul

RICH-PIGEON WAS AN INSIDE JOB

He kicked video tape guy's ass

you're not crazy, multiple people have been noticing this

The Pidgeons got their kingdom terriority by
killing and taking it from a preexisting group of mewni beings.
Their entire fucking species is scary.

Now I'm wondering how he lost his arm and eye. With lizards being nigh fucking invulnerable, something of Bug level power must have kicked his ass.

Triple-suspicious, considering the """"""""""joke""""""" about the grudge.
Rich Pidgeon learned Mewnian language, so that when their kingdom takes over Butterfly Kingdom (sabotaging Star's attempts ant turning them into a REAL disaster), he would give orders to his new slaves.

But that leads us to Eclipsa again, one way or another

That's just armor and jewelry, user. A species like his cant get tattoos and such so theyd be forced to have piercings and whatnot instead.

*Star cucked Kelly and Hekapoo after this as Marco continued to orbit Star and she made her squire go run errands whenever they wanted to fuck Marco

but that guy was super happy at the end of it. he wanted to lose. he was a gatekeeper, not a blockade.

His eye and arm are literally not regenerating

maybe he just has birth defects you fucking ABLEISTS

but he's shown in the special as having all his limbs/eyes

Meteora's looks more like feathers or fur, Rasticores are spikes. Also I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be seeing with the eyes, is it just that they're both yellowish? What is the implication, that Meteora fucked Toffee and Rasticore is their son? But Rasticore looks like a pure lizardman, not half human or anything. Seems like a BS theory t.b.h.

He was fine in Toffee's army and showed regeneration of that particular arm he's missing

stop posting this

Higgs was faking

Marco is 30 years old and has been balls deep in Hekapoo many times.

Star wanted a nice place that read as "Mewmans and Monsters", what better place than where a monster and mewman child was raised

Higgs is a masochist and was roleplaying as Marco's abuse victim for erotic reasons.

He's just not done regenerating.

How does Pidgeon Know about that if nobody except MHC does (except Mina for obvious reasons and Butterfly queens)? And moreover, Rhombulus isn't even allowed to tell Butterfly princess about that .

Oh really?

anyone else hoping that the moon, river, and star are deposed; and they all become peasants?

More like US citizens

Are Mewmans really the bad guys for wanting to genocide monsters and taking their land? Glossaryck is basically god and claims he made the MHC specifically for the Mewmans. The Mewmans are the chosen people and have the right to do whatever they want wherever they want.
He's also basically in charge of the MHC so Eclipsa's imprisonment can be assumed to be his will. Glossaryck hasnt said a single positive thing about Eclipsa and warns Star about reading her chapter.
If what Mewmans have done for centuries is so wrong why hasnt Glossaryck done anything?

but they'd get deported first.

Hekapoo was made by Glosserick wasn't she? That means she probably goes back over countless generations age wise.

After awhile age just becomes a number and you get into all sorts of kinky shit. Marco is just a way to fullfill her transformation/shazam fetish.

Im hoping Star actually succeeds with true monster peace and equality and that when the external threat of monsters is removed all the other kingdoms start warring with eachother. Eventually the Butterfly Kingdom is taken over by an emerging empire, River and Moon are executed and Star is forced to marry some prince.

She and the rest of the MHC were made by Glossy iirc. Honestly she probably views mewmans and humans as some kind of fun, fuckable puny insects.

Just a Mewman salute

>a powerful mongrel with the powers of magic and monster/demonic powers within her veins
>a powerful magician well versed in the dark forbidden arts
>a meme that can turn into a human bug

oh gee, who will win?

post higgs in diaper

Because Pidgeons are allied with eclipsa and septarians, duh

Making the chart as we type

how would people feel if Sophomore Slump played before BFM, but instead of Marco being a mewni-boo. He was just depressed about Star leaving suddenly

Don't forget
>some long lost offshoot of the family line

I really hope Tom truly becomes a better person and dumps star. Him getting back with her is doing him no good and will put him back in the hole he is trying to climb out of. Knowing star crushes back and forth she'll quickly lose interest in him and he must realize that soon. I'll be so god damn pissed if they spin him into the bad guy again he deserves better than this

draw it yourself

it's an actual pic but it's not on paheal

godspeed you black memeror

Maybe Mewmans should really refer to all beings on that dimension, but the human-like race took power and made it refer to them in most places. And Glossaryck knows Star will learn dark magic eventually but wants to put it off for as long as possible.
That or the writers aren't as good as you think and their show is riddled with internal inconsistencies.

We dont know if Meteora was a secret at all. She was born over 300 years ago and it could have been widely known amongst all monsters then.

>he deserves better than this
on the one hand I don't want to ship him with Jackie
on the other they both got the shitty end of the stick didn't they

a little birdy told him

Glossaryck is Hitler?

YAAASS

Yeah, and her room wasn't locked that hard that even Mina couldn't get into it

>literal burger dimension
>found out its illegal to eat the burger's from the dimension

why the fuck live

Tomkie is the way. "Pair the spares" stigma be damned.

DELET AT ONCE

Isn't that where Marco used to live?

don't bully jackiefags they just want to fuck a 14yo

delete this squire

>fuck
I think you mean protect and hug and tell her that she is loved and valued
A month ago you could have said 'fuck' but she's too pure now

>During the episode it cuts to a scene of Jackie crying into a red hoodie, near a shitty dollar store tree.

I think you're trapped on the assumption that Glossaryck is a good person, or cares. His job is basically just to deal with princesses until they can handle themselves and everything else is secondary. He only cares about princesses because they're the ones that get the book.

If he was pro Mewman and anti Monster he would have protested and refused when Ludo got the book, but he shifted gears as if nothing had happened.

Remember that he isn't a human, or anything resembling one. He's a creature with a specific role and his specific goals in mind, and everything else is secondary to those, including any and all human lives.

>eclipsa takes wand
>reunites with meteora
>restores her to her true form
>more blatantly half/half
>they use the soul sucking machine on star
>to restore meteora to the age she was
>when her mom was imprisoned
>marco read her chapter, becomes thrall
>eclipsa takes him as her new king
>monster arm comes back
>he's snarling and devoted
>glossaryck is on their side too
>eclipsa destroys their society
>chaos ensues
>monsters come out on top
>she rules with her new/old family
>star and moon go to ludo for help
>buff frog and katrina are there
>star learns about being on the bottom of society
>dig deep
>yadda yadda yadda

Could too easily come off as Jackie being "just jealous" if they'd done it that way, since anyone who's not a total idiot could have seen something was clearly wrong when Star left and that Star wasn't just trying to ruin their relationship, and I'd like to think Jackie's not a total idiot. I know there are a bunch of ways they could have done it in that kind of scenario, but it could still easily have come off as her giving an ultimatum of "pick Star or me."

Maybe they went too far with Marco's Mewni obsession for cringe/humor, but it makes the breakup feel less like Jackie vs. Star by emphasizing that what Marco seems to want is a life too different and unconnected than what's there for him on Earth, in addition to him obviously prioritizing Star in the past.

CARLOS!!!