Did you just congratulate me for reading?

Did you just congratulate me for reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4Wtd69i_zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know given how one episode showed the place Thugnificent grew up, that actually makes a little sense.

Yeah, kids nowadays don't read enough. It does my heart good to see a kid away from the face spaces and my tweets.

But those are mostly reading.

I remember when I was a kid and thought Huey was 100% the voice of reason who was wrong once in a blue moon.

He is though.

Huey's like Neil Degrasse Tyson, where even though he's right most of the time, he presents it in such a way where you want him to shut up.

Imagine if Zuko had Uncle Ruckus instead of Uncle Iroh

>Huey
>right
Everything about this strip was hilariously wrong by the time 2008 rolled around.

Only in the fact that literally everyone around him are just living extremities. The fact is though if you look at his actions when he's not just telling people they are wrong, he's just as opinionated and hard-headed as the rest. Case in point- the Christmas episode. Just because he had a vision for his play does not excuse the fact that he went way off the deep end with casting, the budget, and just presenting his vision without regarding the fact that it's just an elementary school play and the point of an elementary school play just shows how narrow-minded he is. Or the first episode when he was trying to redpill the aristocratic white people, not even for educating them but just simply to watch their minds unravel.
The fact he's a self proclaimed former domestic terrorist should speak for itself that he isn't exactly the role model type, and I truly believe he was portrayed as the voice of reason so frequently just so people can think he's more intellectual and level-headed, and therefor relatable.

When's the last time you've seen a nigger by himself and he's reading? You're a one in a thousand, Huey.

Wasn't there an episode where Huey was being over-paranoid, Jasmine called him out for it, and she was right? Can't remember the ep.

Yeah, ynaw what I mean? Like with all them words and shit, ynaw what I mean? Shit be hard y'know, so when I see a kid like you readin'them big thick books like nothing I'm like "Damn, nigga. Congratulations my nigga".

The one with the White Shadow? We're given no conclusive evidence he exists outside of Huey's mind but we also have no reason to doubt Huey's general state of mind.

Didn't he only appear in like 2 episodes?

HELLO ERF BENDAS

CHING
CHONG
CHING
CHING
CHONG

DOAN' TRUS' THE NEW BENDAS OVAH THEAH

It's a shame the show ended with such a trash season. I would have liked to have seen Ceaser and others come into the picture. On YouTube they've got season 4 on repeat and Huey felt really lifeless throughout it all.

How?

Feel happy Adult Swim let him him get to at least 3 seasons with the amount of time and money that show cost to make.

Is Aaron Mackgruder doing anything after the Boondocks?

How what?

And yet it goes back to being right when 2016 happened. #MAGA

Lefties BTFO forever. How will they ever recover?

He’s right though user. Women don’t like all that hating. You better listen to your granddaddy heheh. You don’t want to be bitchless. I know bitchless, look I’m bitchless right now. It’s no fun! You feel me?

youtube.com/watch?v=b4Wtd69i_zo
Someone make a net neutrality thread i want to continue watching free cartoons online

I think he made a live action show called black jesus for adult swim. He actually had some VAs in Boondocks play some parts in his new show

HAHAHAHAHA
Neil is a complete fucking retard. Are you kidding with this shit? Read a handful of his tweets and be amazed and astounded at the idiocy.

did anyone else notice that segment showed full frontal nudity of little kids, at least in the netflix version?

how the fuck did they get away with that? and before someone says "but children are non-sexual" I'm saying we all know how prudish americans are

Seriously, the two naked starving black kids that run by Thugnificent at the beginning, they animated the boy and the girl's private parts for a couple frames.
It's crazy they got away with that.