>new episodes were moved to nicktoons
>S10 ended in July
>still not renewed
>butch working on that new show
is TFOP finally fucking over? it hurts to see what it turned in to

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickandmore/status/933533615547445248
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Butch Hartman the Seth MacFarlane of kids' cartoons? He works on a million shows at once and they're all the fucking same.

Does anyone hate Butch's current style?

It looks pretty awful and very similar to the shitty canadian flash cartoons with a shit style. Which is a shame cause Butch is actually pretty good without his current style.

Could someone post an example of the new animation style? I heard that they switched to a flash-like style that sucked ass.

Thicc

>butch working on that new show
Bunson is a Beast is getting burned off on Nicktoons next month, it's done. One season and it's dead
twitter.com/nickandmore/status/933533615547445248
Butch's career has been a series of continual diminishing returns

It's rare to see a show beaten into the ground as hard as that one, honestly, maybe besides Simpsons and Family Guy.

>three questions in a row
Jesus the spoonfeeding here is real

Four including the Op
Apparently the only way people here know how to communicate is like literal 4 year olds

>HAFNIM

Still say this could've been an episode in itself instead of a quick gag wish.

Is there anybody who still watches this show? Even zombie shows like Family Guy still have a following, but I don’t think I’ve met somebody who still watches Fairly Oddparents in years.

This.

How did it become another Spongebob in terms of how long its been going? Shit man, FOP could have ended years ago. I still remember the field day this place had when that awful live action movie came out.

So many Nicktoons could have gotten a longer extension. Hey Arnold!, maybe Thornberrys, but no, this shit has been non stop for over ten years.

You do know Hartman and MacFarlane are friends, right? The Family Guy character Dr. Hartman is named after Butch.

Redwood stroking himself hard in this thread.
Report and sage.

they also wrote that Adam West Johnny Bravo episode together

yes, they're also colleagues who had very similar influences
both worked on Johnny Bravo together
fans of 80s references
Hanna Barbera
Adam West
KISS
and of course Star Wars

but where they differ is Seth is an outspoken atheist and Butch is devoted Christian

They must have been the same person at one point but split in the same way Kami and Piccolo split

Cringe

>that new show

You mean Bunsen is a Beast?

>Bunson is a Beast is done
Thank god.

Has anyone actually watched bunson?

They made a big fuss about it around but it slowly disappeared. I guess it still airs because channels around here are hard-pressed to run as much different stuff as possible, but right now they are making a big fuss around pic related getting a CGI adaption. Kinda surprised they even got the money to make one considering thier pathetic ratings around here, but they seem to bank on international success and also it has some decent toy sales.

I have.

it's so fucking boring.

Tried the first episode, found it bland and played out like TUFF Puppy.