Would you guys be interested in a YTP stream? I tried to keep the very cancerous stuff out...

Would you guys be interested in a YTP stream? I tried to keep the very cancerous stuff out, while also having a few hidden gems.

As long as you have enough rubies.

These enough?

yeah if you have all the stuff that's no longer on youtube that I miss

The only good ytp is Revenge of the Mad Madman.

I definately want to have the full experience, and many are re-uploads. What are some good ones that are only accessable outside of Youtube, if at all?

Sure. Would it be older stuff or modern stuff? Most of the modern stuff I watch and enjoy rarely uses the old sources, and I like a lot of Rosen people so that could be fun. An old-school SpaDinner one would also be nice

im down

Dinner blaster

Link, nigga

rule 11

Shit, shit. Deleted, user.

cytube is better, I'm not signing up to chat

may I partake in the memery?

>www.smashcast.tv/OttoDude
tried making an account twice for u, and this shit site will not let me in, I'd suggest switching

Noted, looking at cytube
I found out about this site today during a Kung Pow trilogy stream

if you're not familiar with cytube it embeds the videos directly. you submit the videos on your channel and they get queued in a list. probably works with playlists

Watch2Gether also works, but Cytube is probably more stable. Any specific poops on the line?

How do I control or rewind the videos?
I can't post the link

I think I got it anons

Playing YTPMV until signs of life

LINK HERE

thanks user
courtesy bump

>this whole thread
MODS

.be? What is that, Belarus?

OP here, I didn't think this thread was gonna be so messy. I just thought since ytps are mainly Sup Forums related, and a part of the internet some anons could enjoy, I'd stream the classic stuff for fun. However, I understand this thread ended up messy and I should have refreshed my memory of the rules.

But in the meantime, what YTPs do you anons anticipate?