>tfw Michigan doesn't require voter ID
>did a cheeky border cross this morning and voted T R U M P

Michigan is going Red btw,
count on it

Sage
Don't confess to illegal shit faggot

Indiana fag?

How is this meant to work?
Don't they have books to tick your name off even if they don't require an ID of proof that you are who you say you are? Did you guess a name correctly?

serious question, did you actually do this or are you memeing?

Voted in MI today they asked for my drivers license.

Please describe how you did this.

You realize that no id doesn't mean anyone can just walk in and vote, right?

It is easy to cross the border as a white canadian so he could be telling the truth

Say you don't have one: they can ask to see one, but they can't prevent you from voting if you don't produce it.

LOL what are you going to do about it? the Canadian government will do absolutely nothing
all they made me do was sign an affidavit since I told them I didn't have ID and couldn't afford it.

I dressed sort of trashy and said I didn't have a permanent residence atm and was living with a mate (would have called one of my mates if they pushed me but they didn't)

Shitty places often just ask you a street name, and then the poll workers are retarded.
>"What street?"
"Main St."
>"Oh, 123 main St.?"
"Yeah."
>"Okay, you're all set."

>the Canadian government will do absolutely nothing

>implying Trudeau wont fuck you up for voting for a racist

I live outside Windsor so its easy to cross and I do regularly anyways

he doesn't know who I voted for and can't prove anything.

>all they made me do was sign an affidavit

Literally not how it works.

Nice try though

2/10 - got some replies.

the poll worker was some nice woman who was very understanding of my situation and let me vote :^)

What's this? A based leaf?

Also I'm pretty sure he's full of shit, I had to show drivers license.

they can ask for ID but they can't refuse you for not having some.

thank the Democrats

I could have voted multiple times if I wanted to waste the gas.

they asked me for one but I said I didn't have one and couldn't afford it.

>tfw to smart for Americans

This is likely bait but I live in CA and can confirm that I did not need to show my ID when I voted. Joke is on them though, illegals are too lazy to vote!

if anything I should have brought my mates with me, but they were working today while I have today and tomorrow off.

muh poor mudslimes

>they can ask for ID but they can't refuse you for not having some.

That's true. I'm not disputing that. You still have to give them your information that they will use to determine that you are registered to vote. You can't just walk into any polling place you come to.

You obviously have a very limited knowledge of the voting process and have obviously never voted in Michigan.

Obvious role play.