So tell me this: If the whole thing is rigged for hillary...

So tell me this: If the whole thing is rigged for hillary, why are you cucks still watching at the edge of your seats for hours on end?

I'm not. I'm taking a break from playing Pillars of Eternity. I'm playing as a ranger. Got a bear pet named Boris. I guess you could say this indicates that I'm in the Trump camp on some superficial level at first glance

So you're fully convinced Hillary will win then?

No. I think it's more likely that she will. I wouldn't be as surprised as you think if Trump won, though.

because you can only rig so much

>playing bad games voluntarily

You know that many Poles worked on that game, right?

It's not quite clear what the jews have in store. I reckon they'll go with Hillary though because Trump has promised certain things that doesn't quite fit their agenda.

He was more of a controlled opposition to give off the illusion that there's still a way for nationalists to restore their nation through the political system.

After Trump's loss, they will probably wait another four years for another chance, hence giving the jews ample more time to corrupt and destroy.

But we'll see.

>backpedaling this hard
People have been posting "leaks" of the final result every day because they're stupid enough to believe the whole thing is 100% made up beforehand

Im watching to see the riots, niggers/sjws will freak out if trump wins, and rednecks will if the hillabeast wins.

This is the only correct answer

Because rigging can only account for 1-2% at the very most.

Oh, nevermind. Obsidian is based in California.

So you think every Trumpster on Sup Forums is a retard for spending countless hours shilling for something that's made up beforehand?

see

It's only rigged if Hillary wins.

If trump wins it's a fair election because the god kind willed it.

Most "trumpsters" on Sup Forums are summerfags from r/thedonald, so yes.

Even if that wasn't the case, most of Sup Forums consist of Americans and other non-Europeans. So what do you think?

I think you're just as retarded for falling for the whole jew thing. It's getting old now. Flat Earth is the new hot conspiracy

>I think you're just as retarded for falling for the whole jew thing.
I guess. It's not like this goes back to biblical times or anything.

Hopefully you'll fuck off back to plebbit after the election is over.

Just because you know where the rollercoaster ends doesn't mean you can't enjoy the ride.

lol quads speak the truth

>my education is internet images
Thank you for confirming my point

>Quads confirm.

>can't refute an internet image
>treating "internet image" as slang for something that's automatically wrong

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

I see you haven't been on Sup Forums for long. So I was right with my presumption that you were from r/thedonald?

These images work as a red-pill for people. The book is listed if you want to read it and see for yourself.

>I was right with my presumption that you were from r/thedonald?
>reading comprehension
>still image memes
lel