Who would win?

Who would win?

Lol

Batmanets vs Superchads

Why is selina the cuck there?

Oh I don't know; maybe the family that smiles.

>Bruce and Clark the same height

The answer is the Flash.
The Answer to these questions is always The Flash.

Selina has a smile its small but its there

The real question is:

Is Selina a cuckqueen?

My husband's son

>Lois vs. Selina
Unf

I meant more.

But either way; 2 Kryptonians vs anything under a yellow star doesn't seem like a fight.

The more you look at it the sadder Bruce's side becomes.

bat family with prep without a doubt.

Depends on how much prep time the batfamily had, and if Lois does some reporter fuckery to beat Selina.

Can you specify the competition?

Are we talking about the annual Justice League picnic and potluck? Because usually Ollie's chili always takes first and he and Black Canary sweep in the karaoke competition. Aquaman and his son are also the ones who normally win the three-legged race too.

Think Bat or Super Family plan to change up the usual winning circle this year?

Stardust.

Fite me.

Obviously the Superfags. Kids are psychopaths so Jon would probably get pushed into ripping Damien's head off or something.

The human shaped aliens

Barbatos prevents the Wayne's from losing

preptime is a myth preptime is really barbatos always remember that

Batmen are alpha men, Supes and Son are mary sue nerds whipped under a normal woman.

If lex can make supes a bitch despite not having god like powers, so can bruce.

Dimian has proven time again jons a pussy with a spoon fed mom or dad to safespace him and hand him everythung on a silver platter, super sons just hinders diamian because despite being a apex master assassin and self made man, hes not a genetic freak half kyrptonian who feels above humans like his daddy deep down.

t. Damian

Lois is also a punk, compared to Selina who is a street smart master thief and gifted natural atlete like Bruce, Lois is just a bitchy sow who has miltary upbringing but has poorer skills as a reporter and fighter compared to her husband.