OFFICIAL DONALD TRUMP VICTORY DISCORD HQ

Official Sup Forums Discord of Debate #1,#2,#3

discord.gg/wzk7mRe

Would you please HELP BUMP THIS THREAD & come party with us tonight & celebrate Trump's victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lasWefVUCsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump nigga

feg

Bump for israel

GET IN HERE

why would I want to listen to a couple of neets cry because Drumpf got BTFO?

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erleben.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Penis jemals härter sein wird, als in je.dem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer winzigen weißen Schwänzchen ergießen.

Using this as bg-sounds for the election. comfy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=lasWefVUCsI

forgot link

bumparoni

Liberals in Facebook are starting to panic.

>I wasn't e-expecting h-him to win a s-s-single state a-at all!

Their tears will be delicious.

Why in the fuck did you post this.

Fucking gross.

Why are the democrats trying to keep a bunch of polling stations open longer than they were supposed to?

Wouldn't this benefit Republicans since white people are more likely to need more time to vote since they work more than most likely the average Black voter in places like North Carolina?

Why are they doing this?

>pic

One nu-male and two feminist musicians.

One with a Bernie shirt.

One with a "The future is female" shirt.

holy shit and I thought /r9k/ discord is fucking autistic

nene
fuck uu fgt

BUMPING THIS SHIT NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump for trump

bumping again m8