Why do women always have to ruin everything, the first half of Samurai Jack season 5 was great

Why do women always have to ruin everything, the first half of Samurai Jack season 5 was great.

Genndy had to include his waifu he saw in a dream into the show, it's all his fault

Oh, cmon, women doesn't ruin everything. At least until they demand to be important in pretty everything.

I love this Sup Forums board.
>women ruin everything, dumb sluts
>tfw no gf, I would totally fuck that

All Sup Forums talks about can be boiled down too:
>Waifu Threads
>Generals
>Fucking Steven Universe, why does this show suck?!
>Fucking Genndy, Why did Ashi have to be a thing?
>Nostalgia fags, they keep ruining my 90's shows!
>DAE THINK MABEL IS KINDA ANNOYING?
>Why are normies taking away my superheros?
I know were on Sup Forums and all, but can't we find something else to talk about?

You forgot the OTP/Ship threads

t. women who know I'm right

I mean, pretty sure i'm a guy. I'm just tired of Sup Forums being the third biggest cancer producing board on this site.

2D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D
In both sex appeal and personality.

>Why do women always have to ruin everything
I see your mom ruined you by giving birth to you.

I suggest you fix yourself by undoing her actions.

You're going to be one of those sad sacks who never goes out and spends all his time fucking his VR waifu, aren't you? Well, as long as you're happy.

But a 2D woman ruined Samurai Jack.

I think you just destroyed user's amazing argument.

Ahahaha 3d is better

I didn't care too much for it but I absolutely loved the absolute state of Tumblr when it was confirmed they wanted to fug.

daughterAshi and asexual-dadJack were so cancerous and god damn was it satsifying seeing those little dweebs shit their pants.

No that would be Tartakovsky’s inability to write anything with substance.

>You're going to be one of those sad sacks who never goes out and spends all his time fucking his VR waifu, aren't you?
>That description
>sad sack
Does not compute.

>It's another "muh Scotsman headcanon" thread

Didn't know Genndy transitioned halfway through series production, congratulations to xer.

I enjoy it. Perhaps you should venture elsewhere.

But where else can you post anime girls?

Okay, fair enough.