Scarlett

Scarlett thread?

She looks like Meryl. Man that Sitterson dude fucked up.

Redheads are generally best but
Lady Jaye>Scarlett

>tfw no more buff as fuck 80s anime Scarlett
Feels bad man. Also, I really, really liked her main character push through First Strike. She's been a bit relegated to background character in ARAH and everything else, so it was great to have her take center stage, even if her backstory got a bit loopy. Having Colton spend every other page talking about how much of a fucking genius and total awesome unstoppable badass she is actually paid off, and that final fight felt very personal (not to mention looking cool as shit).
I hope against hope that the push is not over. And if it is, well, least it was a good year.

>Feels bad man. Also, I really, really liked her main character push through First Strike.
The result is topbilling her own team miniseries which is cancelled at three issues out of eight.

Hence the "hope against hope" bit. I'd really hate it for her (and all of Joe really) to get shelved. Thank God and Hama for ARAH.

Cover Girl is best girl so you're all wrong.

Wow, I would say this is a rejected Metal Gear Solid comic art if I didn't know Scarlet is from GI Joe.

It's jarring to see Joes actually kill people.

man, they arent even taking cover or dodging.

Hhhhnnnnnnggg.

I need to read some golden age Lady Jaye.

You should see Pursuit of Cobra Scarlett.

Neat

haven't you read comics?

What's this from?

No, I only ever saw Spy Troops and Valor vs Venom.

Am I the only who thinks Gi-Joe would be better off as a video game franchise? Like, it's not even hard to think up. Third person shooter with a metric ton of different playable characters. I say third person cause we have more than enough FPSs.

Matter of fact, ARE there any decent Joe games?

And I thought stormtroopers has bad aim.

> Dat story where she got captured by Storm Shadow.

Nah, I'm in the same camp. Hell, I think giving Joe its own WfC game could be the shot in the arm it needs, far more than movies or comic crossovers.
Far as games go, there's that Konami shooter one from back in the day and the Rise of Cobra PS3/X360 one. Both decent but mindless. I did really appreciate RoC's roster, if only because I love Beach Head.

Love this art.

Resolute

Is Baroness going to spank Scarlett?

Lady Jaye and the cobras all seem to be onboard with Scarlett getting spanked.

Gangbang Imminent.

>That one episode where Lady Jaye spent a good bit of an episode stuck in a night gown and was nearly sacrificed to a tentacle monster.

Baroness focused on getting the thing that she wants.

>that time Scarlett stripped Baroness and cosplayed as her to get Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow out of the NY building.

Alex Ronald does some A+ work.

you should really try

geez it's just a ripoff of star wars

>War for Cybertron, but Gi-Joe
Actually, yes! That would be great. I think one of the main reason Gi-Joe never blew up as big as its contemporaries is that despite the presence of wacky technology, the series just doesn't have that much to work with in terms of the universe.
End of the day, it's a straightforward soldiers vs terrorists set up, which on its own ain't much of a story. Which is probably why Renegades was a bit more compelling, because it had something of a basic structure to work with.

As it stands, your typical Joe story may as well be a match in a Counterstrike mod. I can see it now, multiplayer focus, Joes vs Snakes, short parallel campaign for each. Each playable character has their signature abilities and weapons.

Make it happen, Hasbro.

Man, Renegades Jaye was such a bro.

I've been saying for years that they need to do a Skylander type game with fully posable guys so they can sell some toys.

Thnderdome rules. Two women enter, one woman gets spanked.

On second thought, given that Scarlett and Jaye are wearing gloves and Baroness isn't I'd say she's just getting counted out.

Finally, someone with taste.

Man, I'm so glad her full key art got posted. This is probably my favorite modern look for Jaye.

>Ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetu adipiscing elit, sec do elusmod tempor incididuni ut labore et dolore magna aliqua

>Ut enim d minim ventam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut alqui e ea commodo consequat duis

Literally just make MGSV but with co-op options with the Joes and more varied equipment/character abilities.

Thats it.

Flint was probably balls deep in both Lady Jaye and Scarlett.

>Skylander model
Wouldn't even be mad. Kinda surprised Hasbro hasn't actually tried it, honestly.

It's certainly a better idea than trying to make a Gi-Joe movie. For fucks sake that was dumb.

Less stealth focus, but yeah.

Huh, the Mother Base bit might be tricky though, since the Joes don't really have a designated iconic headquarters.

>the Joes don't really have a designated iconic headquarters.
The Pit, man. It's basically XCOM's base decades earlier.

I used to be ambivilant towards Scarlet and GI Joe

Then the shared IDW/Hasbro happened and I wanted them to just die so the characters I actually care about can get their screentime back.

>Joes don't really have a designated iconic headquarters

what?

Remember when the people at Devil's Due publishing killed off Lady Jaye to make Flint more EDGY and ANGST RIDDEN?

They actually thought it would stick. How adorable.

Well, that explains that fetish

Thanks childhood cartoons. If it wasn't for you, I would never get hard.

>fridging Lady Jaye
Fucking really?

This is why I got super scared when IDW had a couple of months where Jaye got fucked up real bad in Cobra Files AND ARAH. And why it cracked me up when she pulled through in both series.

one of these days imma read that Hama run

that dude who got fired is on a podcast i subscribe to am i gonna get mad listening to it but be unable to talk about it on Sup Forums?

and the worst part it's that she got killed by Red Shadows, faction made by UK'a Action Force toyline

The Devil's Due Red Shadows weren't even these Red Shadows. The UK Red Shadows were kind of cool in that they were a very 1960s James Bond secret army type of terrorist organization. Or HYDRA. Take your pic.

The Devil's Due Red Shadows were just a small group of disenfranchised soldiers led by an asshole american who wanted to play every nation in the world against each other through assassinations. They didn't even have any uniforms or fancy weapons, they just bopped around in street clothes. I mean Lady Jaye got stabbed to death with a piece of shrapnel.

In short, I fucking WISH the DDP Red Shadows were the ones from Action Force.

Hold up, that bitch who kacked her isn't even a fucking Snake? That's even more bullshit! Bad enough she got fridges, but got fridged by some rando. Fuckin' hell.

Who even these Red Shadows jagoffs? Are they the Oktober Guard's main enemy or something? Cause that's what they look like.

I hate Devil Due comics

>Scant years later, in IDW...

It's a cool ship for sure.

The only Joe allowed to spank Zarana is Mainframe

>this is canon

Lucky fellow.

Somewhere, out there...

Towards the end of their first volume of GI Joe, they went into a period of killing off a number of important characters in an effort to grab attention and boost sales. It was probably editorially-mandated, and all it resulted in was angry fans.

Lady Jaye and Dr Mindbender were both killed on-panel, while the Baroness, Serpentor, and newer villains Wraith and Overlord were presumed killed in several different explosions. Xamot was shot, and ended up in a coma, which he never came out of.

The 2nd volume revealed the Baroness and Wraith had survived, no-one else came back.

> Dr Mindbender killed

once again?

Yes, again. He defected from Cobra to The Coil, a splinter group led by Serpentor.

After around a year of punishment and torture, Cobra Commander shot him.