New pilot or something.

Download link: check Kametsu, misseps has got you covered

Other urls found in this thread:

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.ro/2017/09/work-around-town.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w13hfe6sDKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I LIKE YO BOOTY, BUT I'M NOT GAY!!!

I LAYK YUR BOOTY, BUT AHM NOT GAY!!

The name sucks and the main character sucks, it's a shame because it's an otherwise good pilot.

And what's up with all the cat kissing? It's unsettling.

Very cartoony

Its shit. I hate Cali humor.

This would feel more original if there weren't a billion other cartoons before it with the same style.

No words were truer than what she said.

You mean slapstick? I like it.

I don't know, The tow lead remind me a bit of the DuckDodger and porky dynamic, but this tim, the sidekick is more respected and the lead ins't an asshole.

Maybe it's closer to a Gadget/Penny dynamic, but with the sidekick's action being more recognised.

>OP and youtube's thumbnail spoil the big twist of the episode
If they were going to go for waifu baiting
They could have at least used that image instead

btw, Abby-Kadaby girl is my waifu, now, I called Dibs first.

But she's a tentacle monster user.

Why every cartoon nowadays has to be as randumb without explanation nowadays? I mean Uncle Grandpa was off the rails but it was justified by the titular character being a reality warper

Never heard of scrotum simulation?

What if we took sponge bob and made him human and have him live on land

>Why every cartoon nowadays has to be as randumb without explanation nowadays?
Nowadays? Random humour has always been a thing. And with Uncle Grandpa finishing, This could actually be a nice replacement.

This seems to fall in the Merry Melody category and I like it for it.

This is probably greenlit guys. It was listed on here under Adult Swim with Infinity Train, Victor and Valentino.

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.ro/2017/09/work-around-town.html

The original poster of the blog did later say that Infinity Train is indeed greenlit in the comments, but not for AS, but it could end up on there.

This was from September and you won't see anything else about Tiggle Winks from that long ago, this dude knows some shit.

>but it was justified by the titular character being a reality warper
The whole UG universe was a mess, user.

you don't have to explain anything. Was Road runner a reality warper too, for being able to enter painting?

Adult Swim might be launching a new thing called Adult Swim Junior next spring, if these end up on there I won't be surprised. (excluding Close Enough, that is on TBS)

Bumper for Adult Swim Jr, don't say you never heard of it when it happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=w13hfe6sDKI

>DC Superhero Girls

Glad to hear they didn't cancel it (yet)

I hate it, the guy was so fucking insufferable.

>Adult Swim might be launching a new thing called Adult Swim Junior next spring,

But he Is QUIRKY!

Because Adult Swim is probably the only profitable animation network for some reason.
Kids TV animation is slowly dying but adult TV animation is growing.

>Kids TV animation is slowly dying
I don't believe you.

Also, if kids don't watch cartoon, they are not going to watch cartoon again, if you change the name of the channel.

I don't know, but they did air 2-3 different bumpers when this came out in September, looking at a discussion from a place that I shall not name, this is the only recorded one.

It can be a prank or a joke for April 1st, but it seems weird for them to give such a specific time stamp for a future event.

They can separate from CN or make a new thing for teenagers.

>Kids TV animation is slowly dying
Geee, who could have see that coming?...

Defeats the purpose of the Adult in the Name.

It's a funny joke name and something the guys in charge of AS would do.

No, I mean the horrible mix of random and meta, white pepo using nigger memes, style that makes them all look the same. Grotesque diversity of chaos, trying too hard to be different and special that you just melt into this one big bowl of same shit.

The pussy likes it and it's cute, fucking kill yourself if you get offended over shit like that. MC is fine.

>I mean the horrible mix of random and meta,
Personal taste, I like it, IMO.
>white pepo using nigger memes
Those are cartoonish names, user.
>style that makes them all look the same
You should get your eyes checked. there isn't a single character design the same.
>. Grotesque diversity of chaos, trying too hard to be different and special that you just melt into this one big bowl of same shit.
Look to me like they nailed it right.

>they keep deliberately ignoring the Mise-en-scène because DUDE NIHILISTIC POST MODERNISM WITH TACKED ON BAUHAUS PRINCIPLES LMAO

I really liked this, I hope it is greenlit like the blogger suggested. Suck my farts when it gets confirmed it's actually greenlit.

Glad to hear Rich Fulcher doing more voice work.

Come again?

Is this a cervix?

It got greenlighted a few months back on her Twitter.

Valisk, why are you here?

Does the guy want to fuck the cat? I get the feeling he wants to fuck the cat.

I will if he wont

let me break it down, pleb
>Mise-en-scène is basically the fancy term for a consistent aesthetic that lends a film an artistic stability in the message that makes it much more believable in the world and mood it establishes, such as the cabinet of dr caligari deliberately using weird german expressionist set design to convey that the whole thing is a psychological demented trip. Basically, its the thing that makes a film an art instead of a dry report
>postmodernists go "dude fuck art lmao" and explicitly ignore this to establish a sense of faux dissonance with the audience, "we know this has no consistent aesthetic but dude it doesnt matter cause art is subjective, trying is for losers, lmao"
>and then they have the gall to use bauhaus principles in animation to psychologically trick the audience into giving it legitimacy because they use the same visual language as instructional material, like very literal uncreative sphere, cube, and cone shapes meant for unsubjective clarity, not to establish an intentional aesthetic, but because this is the only visual language they can actually apply because actual decent draftsmen are fucking unicorns.
>regurgitate this style in indie comics to make it feel hip and cool and chic and now you have this methodology become incestuous, and now everyone draws like they're making back of the box instruction drawings for toddlers

>there isn't a single character design the same.
They're all from the same broken mold of random shit thrown together as is every other cali cartoon. So, yeah. They nailed it right.

Man, this shit was hard to get through, hot girl or not. Adventure Time ruined comedy forever.
The only thing that was cool was the hologram thing.

Also, what's with the leaf note?

I think the scariest part of this is that it's right.

I want to fuck the cat, she is so cute.

This guy got it right.

>Not using universal greenbacks

>Almost everyone here hates it.

I'm not surprised, with how shit tasted people that like watch Western Cartoons are.

Not surprising to see the state of Western Animation when such idiots consume it.

This pilot was cute, fun and great.

Oh brother the arthouse rabbithole is way deeper than any of you could possibly imagine, the stories I could fucking tell.

But yes, the main point is that the reason you see so many cartoons go for the extremely geometric artstyle isn't because its easier. It's actually extremely annoying and needlessly time consuming if you know how to draw, and soul crushing if you actually like to draw, It's because psychologically, it makes people think of instructional shit like crossroad stick figures and hospital stuff. This makes it visually associated with authority, thus making the audience believe the visual language is one of objectivity.

And that's how they put in the kool aid that makes people believe a bunch of crazy bullshit.

>anime gets this right time and again, making for a quality production

>Western animations flopped, what else is new.

Source...?

They've come a long way, those nips. Thank God for Fatman and Little Boy.

Actually, anime is explicitly really good at Mise-en-scène. Designwise, yes, a lot of it is extremely similar symbol drawing. But aesthetically and more importantly as far as direction goes, they get it right waaaaaay more than western cartoonists do. They know what needs to be made specific to the work to make it memorable and have something to say, they know how to visually lead someone into a perspective without needing to lie about being objective, I mean you look at any anime opening and they could all be the opening hook to a brand new concept album about a super specific subject matter that can say a really particular thing.

The main issue is that americans treat illustration more like a creepy californian cult, and everyone else treats it like film making. Russia in particular, despite having obscenely low budgets, have always produced very aesthetically good shit, because they treat it like a film first and an "icon of animation" second.

>Its for shit tasted idiots
>Another pile of shit on the stack of shit
>This pilot was great

Have you formed an opinion yet?

Looks like it. The English word is being followed by the French which is what we do with our money.

Not him, but I liked it.

>Adventure Time ruined comedy forever.
What?

So you were in on that meeting with Chris Ware and Google too, huh?

Toons have the toon force but its strength varies from user to user.

The cat was cool. Tiggle is a bit annoying but I don't think he's beyond repair. They just need to cut down on shit like that WHAT WE GOT WHAT WE GOT stuff and focus more on come of his more cowardly aspects he showed hints of so he's not another completely perfect lovable idiot.

I'm guessing the girl is actually going to be a main cast member instead of a villain or monster of the week.

>so he's not another completely perfect lovable idiot.
he is not perfect. the cat do all of the work.

She literally is the Sugar mommy of their boss.

>"Glob! Don't be such a total butt. Now let's wack-a-dack this monster outta here!"

Much less Carlarts-ness than I expected. This is a good start.

I also hope they're going for the whole "monster of the week" thing.

Sounds like a regular dialogue for a battle cry. Sure that's a joke?

>literally just Summer Smith but not a redhead
Pass.

How underage are you?

Dude, I don't see how Adventure Time ruin comedy in cartoons. Plus, dropped out of it when they were doing fillers of other characters.

Is the main character voiced by the same person who does Rutabaga from Bojack Horseman

And I just managed to erase this shit from my brain. Thanks a lot for triggering me, dumbass.

waifu status: soiled

>lure you in with waifu bait and exploitable scenes
>beat you over the head with sjw agenda after the ball gets rolling
I thought you guys learned your lesson with Steven Universe.

Kill yourself

Learned what? Steven universe is a good show.

Nope I guess they just sound similar.

Have fun getting bootyblasted in a year.
>pic related

wew

Can't enjoy a good show, I see.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN GOT A SHOW

>Have fun getting bootyblasted in a year.
I am retarded: the post.

You only say that because of the pink top. they don't even look alike.

>being this far into stockholm syndrome rabbit hole
>they've only seen the pilot
I'm praying for you guys.

I don't need shit from such an idiotic being such as yourself.

>being this far into hating "dem stupid lefties" that you can't enjoy a show
This is sad.

Just watched it, thought it was cute.

What the fuck is the cat's name though? Glesie?

It's okay little guy, let it all out. We're here for you.

I'm scared to check the credits

I don't hate anyone, user. In fact I love you so much, I'm trying to help you with your Stockholm syndrome.

Aren't you fun, pretending like you're the nice guy when you're just spouting a bunch of bullshit bait to derail the thread with your retarded political cancer.

Or maybe it's Gweesick?

There you go. Doesn't that feel nice? It's good to vent. Now try maybe directing that energy towards this agenda carrying show you barely know, yet choose to defend wholeheartedly. If you are ready that is, and it's okay if you aren't. Again, we're here for you.