Confinement Ep4: The Girl in the Iceberg

It's out, boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-yWbOT4UXo

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-1958
scp-wiki.net/scp-689
scp-wiki.net/sarkicism-hub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this why there's been so many SCP threads lately?

Oh cool I just showed some friends of mine the previous 3 episodes a couple days ago.

These are cool, I love the tone.

Proof that some retarded fanworks can actually produce quality content.
Genius idea using a protagonist who can interact with all the most fucked up SCPs and survive.
Also he's totally hitting that, right?

It's like Warhammer, everyone in Sup Forums knows it and eventually talks about it

Weaker than the others, but still pretty good.

Why wouldn't he?

This is deeply against Foundation regulations.

I love how most of the scientists that try to exploit that trait are the ones who wind up dying permanently instead.

If I do have a complaint it's that the voice work is a bit weak.

So is the mom and the masturbation thing connected?

Stop poaching GotG's trackless Confinement team.

That is one racist iceberg.

>iceberg didn't crash down on top of him

Nice.

Do you think his bunkmates ever get foundation approved conjugal visits? Like some Zero-G hookers or something?

Honestly, that sounds like something ethics committee would arrange, so I wouldn't be surprised.

>stars moving past the skylight
literally unwatchable

They probably have a hooker budget, and a guy that fights tooth and nail to get more money in the hooker budget.

Eskimo witch is qt

>You'll never comb her hair.

>mother left him in a hot car as a baby
>the foundation found him in a hot car full of his infant corpses
>mfw

But the masturbation! What about the fapping?

Korra's a bitch as always, I see.

You know they probably could of used all the dead Conner babies for stem research.

>inb4 it's Dr.Bright

>The General shot him to reset him from his buzz

Also cool he's with Dr Powers.

How long must he have been in there to fill the car? Whenever he regenerated he would be back to a healthy baby, so must have taken a while.

More bodies means less space to breathe, but yeah, that would still take a pretty long time.

In the legends, her hair is where all the sea predators, seals and fishes came from so it's probably really disgusting.

>People of Inuit heritage survive her attacks
>Connor is instantly killed as soon as he arrives

Dick move bro.

>Fapping is pretty much killing the sperm by letting them decompose and die in a huge pile
>His mom left him inside the car to decompose and die in a huge pile

>all her sea monsters beach themselves and die after she leaves

God damn, that was brutal

Imagine if no one found him and his bodies filled the car until they smothered him as soon as he reforms to the point the windows burst open with dead babies.

I love how that one line has so many people reeling in the horrible implications.

This dude is gonna get a job writing stuff, for sure.

>learn that old age doesn't technically kill you
>Connor could potentially grow feebler and greyer indefinitely since this anecdote proves that he still ages

I hope Eskimo Grim Reaper does him a solid when living and coming back to life in a decrepit cadaver of a body becomes too much.

Im not famillar with SCP other then knowing its sorta like that place in Cabin in the Woods. Can I still enjoy this series or do I need to be more versed?

Yeah. Take that, you stupid bitch whore.

I like this theory. I can imagine the most horrific birth scenario where she births a ton of shriveled up carcasses with one magically healthy boy. The stench of rotting flesh and dead babies flooding the room as the medical staff is too horrified to do anything.

I just realised something.
She didn't want the baby.

Well, yes of course, she didn't want the baby, she let it to die in the car, but listen to me.
She didn't want a baby.
So she most likely tried to abort.

Imagine, after taking the next day pill. Dead egg come out, but she still feel morning sickness. An other test and she realises she is still pregnant and almost kill herself keeping eating those pills. Still pregnant.

So after a while, she goes to planet parenthood, a bit freaked freaked out that a dead litter of dead bloody eggs already came out of her vagina and yet there is still something in her. she is hoping this time she can get rid of it And right after it is removed, it pop up back into her womb kicking. She totally freak out, she leave and try going from an abortion clinic to an other but the little fucker will keep re-materializing in her womb no matter the amount of dead little babies that come out of it.

So, of course, when it finally get born, she totally want to get rid of that freakish abomination that has turned the last 9 moonths of her life in a nightmare. And thus he is abandoned.

Holy shit this is horrifying.

No, you can go into the series cold. The subtler references are just treats for die-hard fans.

As for the website itself, think of it as an online handbook with after-action reports, interviews, and encounter protocols regarding odd entities and happenstance (fictional).

Give this article a try and see if it's your cup of tea:

scp-wiki.net/scp-1958

Knowing some of the backstories could enhance your enjoyment of the series but they don't go in depth for any of the established SCPs. I showed it to a friend who knew nothing about SCP and he enjoyed it just fine.

Hell yeah. Fuck Diane and the rest of her pro-choice ilk.

Connor has the Inuit blood in him from his mothers side who was half-Inuit, and seems to be potentially connected to the mytholgy of SCP-1836 as it looks like his dream was about her.

Might be possible that she knew what was going to happen with Connor. Maybe she didn't even actually abandon him?

>...We're not... freaks, are we?

There is something deeply, profoundly wrong with you.

>Connor sees the coast and goes "Oh... wow" because it's probably the first time he's ever seen it
>"Yeah I know it's pretty miserable"

Dick move, General.

>ywn have a cutie blonde who will listen to your problems and give you handy Js at work

Gary sue bright?

Well, he did survive, so technically...

please man Im trying NOT to kill myself

This is now my horrible, horrible headcanon.

Remove the Gary.sue or he will fucking kill you

I wonder if Conner ever met SCP-239 could he technically ask her to make him not immortal anymore?

There's likely a checklist of SCP's Connor is not allowed near, as doing so could stop him being an asset to the Foundation.

I wonder what number SCP Connor is.

I thought their was an immortal D class that Connor is directly based off.
Forgot his number.

I feel like there's a whole lot of bureaucratic hoops they avoid having to jump through so long as they don't officially give him a number.

>Foundation gives him a # that used to belong to a now-dead Keter
>he gets kidnapped by the Organization's rivals who believe that he is the Keter-class SCP
>the various groups fight each other over Connor

I mean, if they haven't given him one yet, we might as well make a murder party out of it

What SCPs do you want Conner to meet?
I want him to meet 053 since she's also immortal.
But unlike him she never remembers any of her deaths.

Would also be interesting because I wonder if Conner would try to kill her like everyone else who meets her hen kill himself.
Will she react differently since he can't die?

Has there ever been a number reused for multiple SCP's. I know some entries got given different ones, but that was done "outside of the narrative". I think one of Cain or Abel was changed, and it's original number given to something random, which makes entries for other SCP's that refer to the original number make no sense.

What's Opera, SCP-701?

She's gonna die a horrible death, and it will make him start actively plotting escape.

Connor was abandoned when he was 3, so she didn't get rid of him instantly.

Still like the idea she couldn't abort him.

SCP-073. One immortal to another discussing mistakes or desires.

This is a nice show, never heard of it before this thread.

I know a lot of people think 076 is too much of an OC but I would just like to see how the guy who wants to fight and ill everything he meets reacts to a guy who can never die.

None of the staff have referred to Conner by number, not even the faceless guys from the test with Ferdinand, and when they were negotiating with the robot Conner was on the table. If he were officially classified as SCP I can't see the Foundation being so willing to give him up.

Someone needs to make an SCP dating sim already.

Reminder that she is A sexual.

The fact that the slug didn't transform proved it.

Or she just could be attracted to slugs

>Foundation found him in an abandoned car full of dead babies
I've said it before, but SCP is always best as a horror comedy.

>Cain and Able as anime pretty boys
Internet, pls.

Perhaps Conner should meet the homicidal robot who is completely harmless, it'll be the one episode where he doesn't die. Really, any of the weird but not necessarily dangerous ones. It's all well and good to see him get kacked repeatedly, but the Kenny shit can get old if you don't switch it up.

She's attracted to SCPs. She likes Connor because he's 'special'.

I think there are a few. I'm pretty sure

SCP-689
scp-wiki.net/scp-689
It would be really interesting if the statue kept following him after he regenerated.

Which one is that? Or is it one of the Japanese sites SCPs?

110-Montauk when?

NEVER EVER!

>Planet Parenthood

Alright, lets get some theories going

>What do you think happened with Connor's parents and dream?
>How do you think Connors relationship with the scientist and his friends will affect future missions?
>Would you rather have the show stay funny/horror, or dip into LORE/Drama
>How often do you think Conner has been killed by someone just because they could, and will Conner actually ever die of old age?

his parents were Sarkic's
scp-wiki.net/sarkicism-hub

He can age but never die from it.

>>Would you rather have the show stay funny/horror, or dip into LORE/Drama
The show can dip into lore/drama, but not at the expense of the dry humor that it does so well

>What SCPs do you want Conner to meet?
179 and her brother, Sol. It would just be a silent "conversation" between them in the void of space. All of them pondering on the nature of the cosmos, and the threats that plague it.

>Inb4 for 3 years she's been trying to kill him and the abandon car is Connor's most recent memory

SCP-811 and SCP 040.

914. I wanna see what Very Fine Conner produces

I kinda want him to interact with some of the nicer/cuter SCPs, like that ghost that gives out hugs to people, or that guy made of paint. Kinda makes him question a bit more about his past and his place in the facility.

I also want to see him interact with unkillables and/or Keters like Able or 682, and see how the really powerful SCP's react to him. Or just cosmic entites like this user said .

That's cool I never thought I'd see an scp based on the king in yellow

Does anyone know the SCP that loves blankets and seems to be a invisible child?

Kinda wanna see him ask 343 why he can't die.

>The therapist Connor is boinking is called Nat
>Dr Nat Powers
>Natural Powers

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Holy fuck

I don't know what that means, explain

>She might get Inuit
>Dude no "A"

This series is amazing, but the writing is the best part.

"Whats the deal with the ethnic cleansing"

>Theirs a giant slug downstairs that transforms into your greatest sexual desire but this is hard to believe?
>Wait it transforms.
>What?
>What?

>It transforms?