How come Gargoyles never aired on Disney's preschool lineup though 101 Dalmatians: The Series got to according to this...

How come Gargoyles never aired on Disney's preschool lineup though 101 Dalmatians: The Series got to according to this promo?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl3QPgJ7wQw Jungle Cubs also got to air on Disney's preschool lineup according to this youtube.com/watch?v=tMs20LIK35M so how come stuff like Gargoyles and Darkwing Duck never aired on Disney's preschool lineups, yet Jungle Cubs and Dalmatians got to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpGoOyi9Jeo
youtube.com/watch?v=xZbv_4tt8Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gargoyles and Darkwing Duck are not meant for pre-schoolers.

Are you actually autistic.

Neither are 101 Dalmatians: The Series and Jungle Cubs

don't know if this is bait, but why do you think gargoyles is a pre-school show?

It's not a preschool show, but I remember Jungle Cubs and Dalmatians were aimed at the Elementary School audience, yet they were aired on Disney's preschool lineup back then. Little Mermaid also aired on there as well back then

I said a gargoyles thread will appear when I refresh the page and it did

The real question you should be asking is why did it not air in europe?

So if Jungle Cubs, The Little Mermaid Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, and Dalmatians were all aimed at the same audience (Elementary Schoolers), how come Jungle Cubs, The Little Mermaid, and Dalmatians got to air on the preschool lineup but not the other two?

I need OP's kiwifarms page

this really shouldn't belong to disney, I know I made a thread about it yesterday but I don't care

They were special. Like you.

I don't remember much about the 101 dalmations show but what I do remember it was a pretty standard kid's show with a bunch of cute puppers going on wacky misadventures on a farm. Gargoyles was still a kid's show sure but it had things like main characters getting shot at, gene-splicing/cloning, and about a thousand references to Shakespeare and Illuminati conspiracies.

One of those shows can be very easily shown to a 3 year old without any questions being asked while the other is pretty clearly aimed more at kids that are at least old enough to grasp the concepts even if they don't fully understand them.

What do you remember about Darkwing Duck and how it couldnt air on a preschool lineup compared to The Little Mermaid which did air on a preschool lineup?

Ask yourself this....

Transformers Rescue Bots
Transformers Animated
Transformers Prime

They were all technically kids shows, as all daytime cartoons are, but they were aimed at different demographics of kids, some clearly younger and some older. Now apply that same logic to these unrelated shows.

What? How did Disney's preschool lineup get away with airing Adventures in Wonderland, Winnie the Pooh, and The Little Mermaid? youtube.com/watch?v=RpGoOyi9Jeo

Here the problem: Weekday Morning Lineup ≠ preschool.
6 to 9 am is for kids who get ready for school.

Disney's preschool block actually began at 8:30AM compared to Nick Jr which started at 9AM. I remember watching their preschool lineup in 1997.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZbv_4tt8Yk Also according to this, The Little Mermaid, Adventures in Wonderland, Winnie the Pooh, Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin (Edited for The Disney Channel), and Jungle Cubs (all Elementary School shows) aired alongside preschool shows like Katie and Orbie, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Madeline. This was Disney's preschool lineup in 1997 btw. Aired from 8:30AM - 2PM. I still remember that lineup. It went like this

8:30AM Adventures in Wonderland (Was The Little Mermaid at the start of the Fall 1997 - Fall 1998 season before they moved stuff around the lineup)
9:00AM The Little Mermaid (Was Winnie the Pooh before they moved stuff around the lineup)
9:30AM The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (Was Katie and Orbie before they changed stuff around the lineup)
10:00AM Bear in the Big Blue House
10:30AM Katie and Orbie (Was Adventures in Wonderland before they changed stuff around the lineup)
11:00AM Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
11:30AM Madeline
12:00PM The Little Mermaid
12:30PM The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
1:00PM Jungle Cubs
1:30PM TaleSpin (Edited for Violence, Racist Dialogue, and Mimickery to fit The Disney Channel's Buisness Standards and Practices)

I watched Gargoyles when I was in pre-school though.

As for Goof Troop, Aladdin, and Timon and Pumbaa. They never aired on Disney Channel's preschool lineups. They aired on Disney Channel. But it was usually in the afternoons and in the mornings right before 8:30AM which was when the preschool lineup for Disney began back then

You miss the point: Weekday Mornings ≠ preschool.