Vicky & Timmy Thread

Why could'nt Vicky just be honest with Timmy and confess the truth. It was obvious she liked him.

Making dolls & keeping pics of him. And THESE pics were more evidence of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z9g2xJNP0eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why have that skinny ginger bitch when her hotter thicker and smarter sister was all over your dick?

>she liked him
She has no soul, user.

It's amazing that you fags kept this dead horse of a show on live support for more two seasons by pure shipping autism

Most of the support characters even dissapered from the show because their VA's had better shit to do

She just wanted an easy to dominate shota around for /ss/ fun

Have Chester or AJ even reappeared or get mentioned at all this post 2 seasons?

It's rape.

>if two people hate each other it obviously means they secretly want to fuck each other's brains out!

Ever heard of oppressed sexual desire.

You mean suppressed, you baka

Actually I believe the word is repressed.

Isn't it depressed ?

Silly anons it's congest.

I think you mean incest

because that's pedo and sadly society has a fucked up attitude to pedos

I think someone was planning to make a Vicky/Timmy /ss/ comic in a similar thread last week before it died. Wonder if the dude's still around.

It's insect.

Actually timmy is 40+ along with everyone else in the show.

Fpbp

>You know the show is over
>you only get one more season
>noone cares what you do with it, no censors
What would you do? Would you make this Vimmy ship canon? How would the first ep of your season look like?

>97070592
Yeah man it was totally the people posting Timmy/Vicky/Tootie/Trixie/etc on a Qing Empire Queue Enforcement Barbershop who kept this show alive and not the K-8 demographic in the Nielsan ratings keeping this show competitive with Spongebob until Hartman intentionally buried it by replacing those said characters with a Kari Wahlgren self-insert.

Either you meant to click on or you're an idiot either way you're not getting another backlink.

This exists.

youtu.be/z9g2xJNP0eg

Holy shit this is ancient.
>0:36
Why is this on Disney?

It may be a hot fire but it goes out quickly. As soon as the sexual thrill is over, you're still left with two people who hate each other.

>if two people hate each other it obviously means they secretly want to fuck each other's brains out!
>t. never got bullied
it's true user

Thank You.

>Why is this on Disney?
Why IS that on disney!?

The song of rape.

According to the Fairly Oddparents Wikia,
>In Latin America, Greece and Brazil, [episodes of FOP] were broadcasted by "Jetix", a network owned by Disney [...] that later in 2009 became Disney XD. [I]n these territories, Disney owns all episodes from "The Big Problem!" to "Crash Nebula," and are still broadcasted by Disney Channel and Disney XD.

>In Japan, the show airs on Disney Channel, as Nickelodeon became defunct in Japan in 2010 (although Animax has a segment called "Nick Time" that airs old Nickelodeon shows).

Pilot FOP is comfy

Syndication in countries that don't have Nick

Theirs is a love built on hate. They're the only ones who can truly challenge each other, and underneath the animosity is an admiration for that fact. It is only in the afterglow that their true feelings for each other rise to the surface.

BLACKED

That's what makes it so hot.

Imagine someone wanting your dick badly enough to break the laws of God and man.

This, and Timmy is consistently shown to be a terrible, selfish, greedy person. He and Vicky deserve each other.

Pilot FoP is a million times better and if Butch got the chance to make the show a few years before digital took the world by storm FoP would be seen as a 90's classic like Rocko.

Season 1-2 & Oh Yeah. Were the best versions. And were more likable.

I wanted that pic to happen to me so bad when I was around that age.

Agreed. The first couple of main series seasons aren't as bad if you look at but there is a noticeable dropoff. The difference isn't just the animation either, but the choice of colors which tended to be more muted and varied on the time of day/lighting/environment. Everything in modern FOP is bright as fuck.

Is she a rapist

For all the evil things that Vicky did to Timmy, he could have just brainwashed her to be cool with him and the evilness would have stopped.

They're perfect for each other.

>Qing empire queue enforcement barbershop

Is that supposed to be one of those "Mongolian throat singing boards" rendition

1: That'd be against Da Rulez.
2: If Vicky ever stopped tormenting Timmy entirely, he'd no longer have fairies since that's the reason they were assigned to him in the first place.
3: Timmy did wish away Vicky's mean-ness once, it resulted in her going full yandere for him.

>Not an edit, not a dream, and NOT an Imaginary Story

You're getting your episodes mixed up. Wishing away her evil resulted in a bug filled with that evil crawling up everyone's butts. Yandere mode came from saving her life.

I'm too invested in Camp Sherwood to not be a Timmantha/Trixie Timmy/Tootie shipper, but strictly canon speaking, Vicky is best girl.

Even better. I'd honestly forgotten that episode didn't ensue from magical shenanigans, but her own depravity.

>1: That'd be against Da Rulez
How so?

>2: If Vicky ever stopped tormenting Timmy entirely, he'd no longer have fairies since that's the reason they were assigned to him in the first place.
What about Crocker and Timmy's parents?

I sure hope so.

The point is that Timmy has to be eternally miserable in order to keep Cosmo and Wanda, and he knows this, so he keeps everything the same so that he can be miserable to keep Cosmo and Wanda because he loves them to much.

When he wished away her evil he could have asked her to give him a blowjob and she would do it. Then wished her evil back into her afterwards. He could do this whenever he wanted a blowjob.

Serch for Garabatoz, I think he has 2 comics about Vicky/Timmy

This would make for a nice episode or proper ending to the show; Vicky has to be the fairy godmother for as many children as she's tortured throughout the years.

Progressively got better

Lwhar episodes are these, my autism for yandere shit is surfacing

I haven't seen Season 10 yet but holy fuck that S10 Vicky tho

Episode is Frenemy Mine.

It's like Timmy's the sister Vicky has always wanted. A /ss/-able sister.

Bless you user

S10 Vicky is a goddess.

Basically what their future child would look like.

You know that plate on THAT spot means she wants him to eat her pussy.

Canon.

Has Vicky ever had a kid who is indifferent to her taunting/bullying?

Make Camp Sherwood Real.

>All of Vickys friends are assholes
>Clingy torwards Timmy because he did an act out of the niceness from gis heart
>Her heart was a shrivled prune
Vicky needs some new fucking friends, I legit felt bad for her.

This is why sleep over murders happen.

d-damn it all looked to be going downhill then the season 10 one. If I didn't know the design was definitely horribly animated, then I'd absolutely pick that one.

>Vicky & Goat

She needs a fresh start with her true love.

Is...
Is that goat ripping off her panties pre rape?

Somebody do Timmantha-Vicky Twinning

What's the context here? Vicky got deaged or something?

Man, it would screw up to get deaged, especially if there were no other changes. Like, obviously none of your personal identification and stuff matches anymore, and your parents probably aren't gonna believe you're who you say you are. Like, effectively you'd lose all support in an instant.

How scary.

Are you fucking kidding me? It doesn't matter how hot she is or even that you initiated! It still screws you up bad and it shouldn't be normalized because it is still rape!

Is the Vicky of a old chapter, when she is a little kid and Timmy her Baby sister

>Vicky overtly clingy, cause dosent want to lose only good person in her life
>Too socially awkward to understand boundries
>Treated timmy like a sister "in that episode" cause shes a lonely only child
>Went as far as to wake up early as fuck, and to cook breakfast with an honest to god smile, just to please her friend
Anons, I dont think I can ever look at Vicky the same way again, Timmy couldve just sat her down and explained to her what his boundries were and compramised.
Nice Vicky is 10/10, she needs a friend.

>Treated timmy like a sister "in that episode" cause shes a lonely only child
...are you for real?

Some people fantasize about being raped, too. You can't police people's fap fantasies.

switch glitch i believe the episode was called.

>ywn be Vicky's footstool

Its a waste of a babysitter if she isnt

D-DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS

Vicky is not an only child she has a sister Tootie who she bullies as worse as Timmy. Outside of the fanon shit Vicky is a really unlikable gold-digger who sleeps around with even worse dudes.

obligatory

as we have discussed in past threads, if Timmy and Vicky were the same age, they'd be all over each other, although personally I find a "Timmy gets permanently stuck as Gah" scenario(like say going with the idea that as long as Vicky is in love with "Gah" then Timmy can't undo the wish period, instead of him undoing it thanks to a lazy loophole/plot hole) much more interesting than a "Vicky gets deaged to 10" scenario

this is also an acceptable scenario for setting up those two as a couple

I wonder who's behind this post...

Have another, famalam

>Vicky is being her usual bitchy self
>but this time to a neighbor kid
>gets to the point where he gets her own fairy
>it's an anti fairy for some reason
>kid wishes she were Vicky's babysitter by switching ages with her
>starts making her miserable
>doesn't stop there
>wishes her parents and sister forgot she aged at all
>keeps her a kid so she can continue to make her do chores and such
>somehow not evil enough to lose her fairy or give Vicky her own
>Timmy notices Vicky going to his school now
>Vicky remembers everything that happened but doesn't know why it's happening
>Crocker notices this
>His own antimagic thingamajig also kept him from forgetting her de-aging
>Crocker being crocker takes her aside to tell her about fairy's and their magic
>Hints that Turner might have some
>Vicky sets out to get Timmy to undo the wish
>Plot happens
>Anti fairy and kid defeated but live to fight another day
>All's well that ends well and Timmy still keeps his fairies
>Unfortunately DA RULES state that a fairy can't undo anti-fairy magic when the anti fairy is a Godparent itself or something
>Vicky stays a kid
>Costs her an arm and a leg to thank Timmy
>"B-but this doesn't mean we're friends or anything!"
>Spends the rest of the season being as Tsundere as possible while trying to expose his fairies
>After many good deeds Vicky finally relents and decides not to oust Timmy
>Final episode ends with her planting one on Timmy and he instantly hits puberty, again
The End

so my post got deleted, that's interesting

at least one Sup Forums mod has a ridiculous hate-boner for FOP, I don't think FOP has had a thread on Sup Forums last longer than 200 posts in at least a year

that would explain it
gave this guy a pretty good (You) too

I masturbated to the thought of the goat fucking Vicky raw after the wedgie

Hah he saw the wall of greentext and thought it was fapfiction, what a moron