What is the best Elsa ship?

I don't think it's pic related but I have no other Elsa images on hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

antwiki.org/wiki/Lasius_umbratus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Town decorative Chocolate maker Torbjorn. He's build like a brick shithouse and she helps him makes decorative chocolate for food by cooling it faster.

Elsa and me.

Torbjorn is gay, Disney just confirmed it and Buzzfeed "wrote" an article about how brave it was.

Elsa & Loki.

Judging by YouTube views, Spider-Man.

Elsa and whoever her female love interest is in Frozen 2.

What

Is

This Shit?!?!?

>Gay because he decorates cakes
As a straight man who loves musical theater I find this trend annoying.

It IS pic related! Nothing is smexier than Hero-Villain pairings!

>OP poses a question
>Answers that question in his post.

Disgusting abusive crackship.

How would that ship work? Hans becomes Elsa's chosen Winter Knight for a suicide mission but he actually succeeds and in the process gets Elsa all hot and bothered?

Either that or he does a self-sacrifice to prove to her that the trolls fucked with his mind and that's why he went all cartoony evil.

Elsa is kinda like Beast Boy, there are few ships you can put her in that don't seem comfy as fuck, especially the ones involving dudes that are bigger than she is.

Not really. Hans tried to kill her, not hurt her.

It's called redemption. Have Hans repent his past actions & have him do something to atone for it.

He shown no redeemable qualities.

>It's called redemption. Have Hans repent his past actions & have him do something to atone for it.
>"Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart."
>"The only frozen heart around here is yours."
As I've said many times before, forgiveness is an act of true love.

What? He's courageous, chivalrous, ambitious, practical, generous, good with horses, & understanding.

I did not see him generous. All other qualities do not count as he uses them to do evil.

He handed out cloaks during the winter & opened up the castle as a shelter.

How did he use any for evil? How is Hans even evil?

It was not his cloaks and his castle. He did only to gain support anyway.
> How did he use any for evil? How is Hans even evil?
Did you watch the movie?

He's not evil. He's a victim of the fae folk.

This shit is ridiculous. Too bad I've seen enough shit on /co to think that not all of the people who claim such nonsense do it ironically.

We already have that thread in the end, if Elsa ever gets a love interest is going to be either a beta who's saved by Elsa or a goofy kinda guy that helps saves the day

Well, what was considered so evil? Attempted assassination of a witch who caused a disaster by existing? Left a retarded slut to die alone after making an ass out of you three too many times?

It's a perfectly valid claim to make. He was fine until AFTER Anna came back from the trolls; AFTER they tried to marry her to Kristoff; AFTER the line "Get the fiancee out of the way and the whole thing will be fixed."
There's that little bit under the boat where he smiles to no one in a "damn she's adorable" kind of way. There's the fact that he rescued Elsa from being murdered by the Weaselton guards, also that he stopped her from killing that one guard. He even tried to get her to stop the winter by talking to her.

>There's the fact that he rescued Elsa from being murdered by the Weaselton guards, also that he stopped her from killing that one guard. He even tried to get her to stop the winter by talking to her.
That happened AFTER "Fixer Upper".

> There's the fact that he rescued Elsa from being murdered by the Weaselton guards
To show himself in a good light and execute her after while killing her sister.

Elsanna, duh?

Why would he need more brownie points? He took care of the homefront while the sisters were fucking off & was currently leading a search party. Having Elsa die there would be the most opportune- no blood would be on his hands.

Any and all lesbians from Austria need to leave this thread.

Meh, her het ships are way more interesting, even the AU ones.

Icebreaker, the most patrician of ships.

Austria?

Go choke on a dick.

Hans and Anna should have gotten together, just have him try to kiss her and then freak out when it fails. Turns out true love takes more than a moment, but he tries to save her by killing Elsa. Same ending, just have them learn a lesson. Meanwhile cut the fixer upper and make Kristoph have the same lesson as Elsa about opening up to other people. Bam, throw in a light line of flirting at the end, and golden square of couples

I could accept this.

I'm talking about an imaginary character here. I just pulled a name out of my ass.

Unless you're running with a joke. I'm dense carry on.

Another Kim Possible/Ron Stopabble dynamic. Not happening user

>Elsa needs to be shipped either with a Jack Frost type or a pyropath who is of lesser class than Elsa (nice parallel that Elsa was born in royalty and this schmuck was born in absolute poverty)

>pyropath
I'm assuming you mean pyromancer, either way, the idea is stupid.

FROZEN 2 is going to suck ass without Hans. I haven't seen it yet, but people are hating the living hell out of the new Frozen Holiday special.

So you're on the Jack Frost type side of the argument then?

Nope. I'm on the Hans side of the argument.

Come up with a good Helsa scenario then, cause I'm not seeing it.

Hans shows up and wants to prove he's sorry and not evil. No one trusts him. Bad crap happens and Hans works to save Elsa/Anna. Shit gets real and Hans willingly chooses self-sacrifice to save/protect Elsa and/or Anna. Hans almost dies but is saved by Elsa ex Machina. Hans is forgiven and hints are dropped of some romantic leanings between the two to be explored in Frozen 3 or possibly a Frozen TV show.

There, that was easy.

Gaston, and Hans did nothing wrong.

Nah it's going to be a black African "we wuz kangz" dude

Nah she will have a harem with sexslaves (male and female) from all over the world. Black, white, brown, yellow, red, big small, thicc, sticc etc. every flavour you want.

I dunno about that, but I do think he deserves a redemption.

It's pretty bland.

That's what happens when you put a 20 minute tv special in front of a 90 minute movie.

Well Elsa's VO was blacked

It should've stayed a TV special.

Agreed I already have the dolls but I'm not paying to see coco so I can't watch it until they release it on blu ray or air it on abc as they were supposed to.

Forgot pic

Elsa and Anna are perfect for each other!
It's true love!

is there really a better answer

Coco was pretty good though, better than Frozen.

The whole upper class/underdog ship was supposed to define Anna & Kristoff's relationship. Now they're together because she's a horny retard & he's not going to get anything better. Plus it's been done with Cinderella, Aladdin, & The Princess & the Frog.

If that were true, what else do they have in common besides a love of chocolate, blood, & vaginas? What substance is there?

Someone do a Punished Hans macro.

Why? We already saw him literally in deep shit in Frozen Fever. It's not like any violence against Hans triggers us...

> forgiveness is an act of true love.
Forgiveness of attempt killing your bellowed sister is act of true stupidity and immorality.

I know I can't be only one here who has a real hard time imagining Else being straight. And I can't think of any females in the Frozen canon to ship her with except her sister.

Though now that I think about it, I could I guess see her being bi, but then you're still left with the same problem of not enough Frozen characters to ship her with. And I just don't think she and Kristoff would work out.

They are in same league as Hornet King. Hornet Kingneeds redemption and forgiveness. Hornet King X Eilonwy is a best ship forever!

We're not asking for Hans to be forgiven, we're asking for Hans to be redeemed. Hans has to do something that makes his past mistakes fade into irrelevance. He needs to come to the epiphany that what he did was horrendous & put all effort into doing things right from now on, regardless of forgiveness.

If Hans performs an act of courage without any desire or implication of reward, perhaps even a punishment, then he is redeemed.

Forgiveness is the reward for being redeemed.

What about Hans?

The Horned King is basically the lich. Hans is just a human. One is evil to the center of his being, the other has shown shades of goodness.

Gaston had every right to do what he did. He was the alfa male in town, and everyone knew it. If she didn't suffer from autism she would have noticed that. Everyone (including the town men) saw him as a God. Who the hell did Belle think she was turning that Oh what a Guy down like that?

But what do you expect from a Disney princess who's into Beastialty, suffers from stockholm syndrome, and acts like a borderline feminist.

Gaston was correct when he said "Shes as crazy as the old man"
She was a loony feminist, and her ass should have been locked up in an insane asylum along side her loony old papa.

Forgiveness is the spoil of redemption, but Hans should not be seeking redemption in his act. He should only be thinking of Elsa/Anna/Arendelle. He would do the act even if Elsa would never know or continue to view him as the devil. He does it because it is right, not because it will win over hearts.

>"HANS DID NOTHING WRONG!" meme

He was an absolute dipshit and he deserves what happened to him. Not for being a terrible person, but for having the worst fucking plan.

"Oh, Anna died, but luckily we were able to exchange our wedding vows right before she passed away. No, there were no witnesses. No, I can't tell you which member of the clergy administered the wedding. No, obviously we did not consummate the marriage, much less produce any sort of heir. But I'm the King now, right?"

At best, Hans is able to brown-nose the Arendale elites into supporting his claim for about six weeks before a distant cousin or grand-nephew or some shit from another, more powerful royal family shows up saying that the Hans-Anna union was (rightfully) illegitimate and that they're the TRUE heir to the throne.

Hans actually got lucky Elsa and Anna survived and sent him back to the Southern Isles; in Scenario A, he either gets beheaded as a Usurper or is kept in a Dungeon as Arendale descends into a messy war between every jackass with a distant claim on the crown.

Point taken.

>"Oh, Anna died, but luckily we were able to exchange our wedding vows right before she passed away.
It's this kind of thing that lends credence to the Troll influence theory. His plan was supposed to be so carefully calculated, but then he starts acting like a dipshit about it. Makes more sense if there had never been a plan to begin with and some dumbass "love experts" cooked it up and blew it into his head.

> Hans is just a human.
Hans is a handsome guy. It's the only reason for him to be redeemed. Classic evil villains have more chance of redemption because they at least didn't pretend to be good. Trusting a traitor is dumb no matter how much good thing he did.

That's more of a main road with major plotholes from shitty writing than a character being dumb. Who's the real idiot- Hans for pulling all those power grabs or Anna & the dignitaries for falling for his asspulls?

I think that the dignitaries wanted to believe Hans & didn't like Anna so they didn't question him.

He wasn't sure if she could fix the winter problem. He only decides to kill her after explicitly asking if she can do anything about it.

> "Oh, Anna died, but luckily we were able to exchange our wedding vows right before she passed away. No, there were no witnesses. No, I can't tell you which member of the clergy administered the wedding. No, obviously we did not consummate the marriage, much less produce any sort of heir. But I'm the King now, right?"
This plan was excellent everyone believed it because he saved Elsa from henchman and provided some blankets to people.

He says himself that his original plan was to Marry Anna, kill Elsa, and THEN kill Anna at some point to take the throne.

THAT plan would have worked. It would have been difficult to actually pull off, but it would have worked, especially if he and Anna managed to have a son sometime between their marriage and her murder. Hans should have been frantically trying to keep Anna alive when she showed up back at the palace; having her die early derails his entire plan, but he acts like it's a shortcut.

Im still wondering why a bunch of fucking foreign dignitaries had any say in who gets to run the country/execute the queen.

Remember: he provided blankets.

This.

Best ship coming through.

Anna stupidly left him in charge... or accidentally wisely left him in charge, since at least he had some clue as to how to run the place.

You make a compelling point, user.

Elsa would have fixed it before then if she could/wanted to. Hans is a gifted reader of body language & knew since the accident at the ball that Elsa did not intend any damage. I honestly do not believe he wanted her dead. I think he hoped he could find a way to lift the storm & woo Elsa, but Elsa could not fathom either.

>tfw you want a scenario where Anna dies, Hans charms a broken Elsa, and gets her to conquer not-Europe with her ice powers
>There could still be a musical number

There's an even better scenario where Onion Elsa and Hans fall in love and together take over all of DisneyEurope.

No, he never says anything about killing Anna. He has no culpability in Anna's demise. Hans only planned on killing Elsa.

>I honestly do not believe he wanted her dead.

>Says once that he wanted her dead
>Sentences her to death
>Straight-up tries to decapitate her when that doesn't work

Some ant queens doesn't initially have their own workers. They go to other colony, kill the queen and take her place. Workers don't care about it because rogue queen smells good.

antwiki.org/wiki/Lasius_umbratus
> Lasius umbratus nests in moist soil in open woodlands, early successional forests, forest edges, and in farm fields (Ellison et al., 2012). It is known to be a temporary social parasite. Queens found new colonies by infiltrating an established nest of another Lasius species (including Lasius alienus, Lasius brunneus, Lasius emarginatus, Lasius neoniger, Lasius niger, Lasius pallitarsis and Lasius psammophilus), killing the queen and using host workers to care for her initial brood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant
> Parasitic ant species enter the colonies of host ants and establish themselves as social parasites; species such as Strumigenys xenos are entirely parasitic and do not have workers, but instead, rely on the food gathered by their Strumigenys perplexa hosts.[132][133] This form of parasitism is seen across many ant genera, but the parasitic ant is usually a species that is closely related to its host. A variety of methods are employed to enter the nest of the host ant. A parasitic queen may enter the host nest before the first brood has hatched, establishing herself prior to development of a colony scent. Other species use pheromones to confuse the host ants or to trick them into carrying the parasitic queen into the nest. Some simply fight their way into the nest.[134]

Maybe Hans and duke of Weselton just smelled good?

He wasn't killing out of bloodlust, he was killing out of hope to end the winter/wealthlust.

Jack of course.

Jack is better paired with Merida, but I can't post those pics on a blue board.

I thought Merida was for Hiccup.

We all know who Hans really belongs with: Kristoff

Sometimes even a good person will find themselves doing all kinds of horrible things if they want something bad enough. Not saying what he did was ok, I'm just saying nobody is perfect.

Just ask yourself one question before you judge him. If you had a magic lamp that had the power to grant one wish, ...that one thing that would make your life complete or worth living, but in order to get that one thing your heart desires you had to do something horrible. Would you? I guess the real question would be how bad do you want it? How much does it really mean to you?
EVERYONE has a price in life...EVERYONE.