She just needed someone who could understand her

She just needed someone who could understand her

And that 's why she fucked Deathstroke?

Looks like blonde version of Raven. Miss don’t-touch-me-jerk, I’m into villains and chads you chump.

Thats what you get when a girls doesnt have a dad to raise her. She looks for her very own daddy. And that will fuck her up.

True for comics. True for life. Never date a father-less grill.

She has Slade now, so she's fine.

and a big fat cock in the ass

Slade is best dad

>it's a Teen Titans adaptation
>they retread the fucking Terra storyline again

Almost as bad as the fucking Dark Phoenix Saga. You just know if they ever do a live action version they'll retread it again. And when they reboot it, they'll retread it again. And again. And again. And

That's because Terra is the best character and the protagonist of the best arc in all of Teen Titan history.

But is it as great as The Death of Superman or The Dark Knight Returns? Because I don't think they've mined those overlooked gems enough, either.

For some reason I just REALLY didn't like her as a character when I was a kid

She needed a bullet between her eyes

She need a dirt nap.

>the best arc in all of Teen Titan history.

And apparently the only notable one.

What do you expect from overrated cartoons?

Teen Titans is rated highly by people? I always though people were being ironic. Like those people that used to pretend to like Adventure Time.

Have you been here long enough? We get threads about this show everyday

is there any context in which terra is not an irredeemable bitch

Yeah but every contemporary piece of trash that gets made has numerous threads posted about them every day. We're not exactly choosy.

Why are you here?

why do you think GO exists?
is not because Sup Forums, is a show everyone watched and still remembers fondly.

it was literally teens first capeshit show, they love it.

this context

>why do you think GO exists?

Because it's cheap to make and Warner doesn't have a large stable of comic book characters that they have confidence will appeal to very young kids.

Well they got to do the Trigon plot for the hundredth time before that.

wrong.
they could've made a young justice adaptation but they didnt wanna know why?
TT had a bigger exposure to the public and was more profitable at the end of the day.

which was suppose to be endgame

Teen Titans Earth One and New 52. Rebirth is debatable since she hasn't done anything really bad yet.

yet

She needed a beating

It's the ONLY arc. In the animated show, that is. Every other episode is completely self-contained, with the exception of end-of-season two/three parters. Terra's storyline is the only one to extend multiple episodes.

Shame that she betrayed and or tried to kill anyone who even attempted to understand or help her

>anyone who even attempted to understand or help her

like?

if you ignore all the other arcs then of fucking course it's the only arc

>beast boy and doom patrol arc
>trigon arc
>starfires teen pregnancy.

Girls who do have fathers will look for someone like him. How is that different?

Not true. Raven's struggle against Trigon spanned nearly the entire series before getting its own arc. She was even taken under Slade like Terra and Robin.

Titans in general could never overshadow Batfamily or Supes. Nice bait, loser.

Different Terra who is 100% innocent and pure. Which just means DC hasn't gotten around to twisting her just yet.

>Titans tried to understand and help her control her powers since anyone could see she was having problems
>Throws an autistic bitch fit and tries to murder the Titans later

>Slade "helps" her control her powers
>Inevitably betrays and kills him

How can Terra be helped

That moment when Terra admitted to Beast Boy that she betrayed the Titans and he replied to her in anger, "You don't have any friends." If Beast Boy would have given her another chance, so much shit could've been avoided. I'm not blaming Beast Boy, she was a fucking traitor and he had no reason to trust her, but that was the moment where may have been able to make her see the light. By not giving up on her the first time.

>Death of Superman on par with Dark Knight Returns

>People hate Terra even though she has done the right thing after she grew up more

I swear you guys just like picking on defenseless people because you can.

this

and that's why she fucking sucked and was annoying

>sympathise with her because no one understands her!

Understand that she want aged dick

Deathstroke nailed it ... literally

Why would she want to have sex with Nightwing? Terra's like 13.

who wouldn't

If you want someone to understand something, say it clearly.

slade stuck his penis into her barely pubescent butthole

there, is that clear?

I re-watched the entire series like a year or two ago, I never noticed Raven grab Terra by the throat, choke her and hold her head under mud to try and drown her when I was a kid.
That was fucking metal.

Raven clearly showed how two faced she was

fucking Terrafag

Fuck the ending.m fuck that author.

wha happened?

deytooker