Hey Arnold: next generation fucking when?

Hey Arnold: next generation fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFgy30axl5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No unibrow

How often does that actually work?

>two blondes making a brunette when only one of the grandparents has brown hair
>implying
STINKY'D

>Arnold is blond
>Helga is blonde
>kid has brown hair

I GOT HELLA HOES
I GOT HOES

Love and Rockets does it pretty well.

Hopefully soon. They need to start bastardizing your shitty fucking cartoons instead of the ones that I grew up with.

It doesn't matter how many of the grandparents have brown hair, if both the parents are blonde they do NOT carry the gene.

So Arnold banged Lila?

>tfw your oneitus bangs your rival so you kill them both and steal their infant son to raise as the perfect son/husband

>babies are the happy ending

fuck off

>said the barren woman and/or emasculated sock puppet of a man

Mate, I'm waiting for Rugrats as adults.

They might not be the happy ending but they're definitely a good sequel/spinoff hook!

Wish granted but it done by team titans go writers and artest.

In the grand scheme of human biology and existence, it is

she's babysitting the kid isn't her's

Stay mad, bucko.

Bob probably had brown hair judging from the first movie. Grandpa had brown hair. They both carry brown hair genes

I'll leave this here.

>Negro kid from two blonde Aryans.
I guess Gerald remained "friends" with them.

After The Patakis

I use another finger to take it all back

I really really like this picture

Here's the same artist.

This seems like a trace of a naruto/hinata picture.

the colours are so warm

Did they adopt or something?

this might be more accurate

From San Lorenzo. Green-eyed boy whos parent's never woke up.

But with the time skip I guess that doesn't make sense. Mah floating timelines

why?, next generation always sucks.

legend of korra is the ultimate proof of that.

LOK isn't a true next generation though. If it was it would be about teen Tenzin, Bumi, Lin, etc which would have been way cooler anyway.

korra isn't canon

So, is beanie Helga an official design from somewhere? I keep feeling like I've seen it before, but can't tell where.

Why is Helga so cute.

Probably.

gave me a chuckle

I never really got into Arnold. His head kinda makes me feel uncomfortable.

I bet Helga's parents don't even know about this kid.

You seriously don't know how genes work?
You can inherit your grandparent's recessive traits, such as eye color.

>"Mommy, I hate spending Christmas here! Grandpa Bob gave more presents to my cousin again! I got an used Beeper.

Blonde hair is a recessive gene. Since both helga and arnold are blondes, they are both recessive, which means they don't have the brown hair gene

Man, I bet Arnold tends to fight with Bob over the treatment of his kids all the time.

And I bet it makes Bob feels like shit because he knows Arnie is right, despite his tough guy routine and that is killing him.

But he still repeats and rinse and keeps forgetting his grandkids.

Yeah, until one day... they just stop going to see him. And Bob just kinda wonders why his family doesn't love him.

Its missing Helgas.

What could possibly happen for Miriam to abandon Bob? Realizing that he is the reason she drinks so much and will only get better after she leaves him?

Kinda wanna make a depressing fic about Bob's life going to hell.

DESU the one way Bob and Miriam would realize they were bad parents in general would be if Olga went full no contact after to find her "golden child" persona is affecting not only herself (once again) but also Helga and her children. Bob try to get into his grandkids's life but fails mostly because he either tells them how wonderful Olga was or try to find a new "Golden child", ignoring the other kid. Helga would recognize that and threat him with "No Contact unless Bob treats his kids by equal", which he fails once again. When both realize they failed as parents as neither of her daughters speak to them, Bob's life would go to Hell.

Is it autistic that I'd unorinically watch a "hey arnold years later" special about this sort of thing?

>Hey Arnold: next generation fucking when?

I wasn't aware that Hey Arnold had a first generation fucking.

But user That's why fics are for.

It was a design from a planned Hey Arnold show for nicknit. The show focused on timeskip Helga and her family. Arnold wasn't planned to be in it and his only presence in it was the fact Helga and him dated for a while before breaking up and moving away for college.

Negro, please

>not realizing you can tidy up your eyebrows
girls do that all the time

Yeah, but Helga's singular eyebrow is kind of iconic.

Nah, clearly Arnold went to San Lorenzo and fucked the brown loli priestess. The child was later sent to live with Arnold and Helga just rolled with it.

After watching this recently I have to say that I never really realized just how good Francesca is especially considering how young she was early on. Kid actors are very rarely good and it's amazing how many decent ones the show had but Francesca really kicked everyone's asses spectacularly.

>incoherent slut woman screeching nosies

There's a lot wrong with what you just posted. first off no, that's not where the design is from. In The Patakis Helga was supposed to have a blue baseball cap, not a beanie. And Arnold had moved away but it wasn't to go to college, they were supposed to be 15 in this show. also it was never elaborated on whether or not Helga and Arnold were broken up or if they were just in a long distance relationship.

Gerald's been puttin in work i see

Gerald has his own girl.

Aren't they both golden blonde haired? I thought that meant a baby would be the same.

Some fanartists are dumb as fuck.
See

I laugh at the nu-humans who willingly get old childless.

>Jew and Black
>gets the azn qt

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jew?

That's not what recessive means. Blond is recessive because the majority of humankind doesn't carry it.

Yup Gerald couldn't go to Eugene's surprise party because he was going to a Bris. Then in the Hey Arnold movie on the runaway bus he prays in Hebrew.

Pretty sure you are confusing Gerald for Harold.

Layla had brown hair

You clearly don't know shit about genetics
Please refrain yourself from talking about it again

?

My m8 told me what was originally planned after TJM, Arnold stayed with his parents after they were found but gave Helga his cap and promised that he would return back to the neighborhood.
Time skip, and Helga and others are in their teens or late teens with the series focused on the Pataki's and Helga writing letters to Arnold.
Then at the end Arnold makes a surprise appearance and Helga gives him his cap back where it's presumed that they hook up and "the end"

>that adult helga

OH NO

Shaved?

t. 40 year old roastie

I'll never understand people who hate babies.

I don't like sjws as much as the net person but let's not pretend there wasn't an obesity problem predating their kind that still prevails to this day with many members of the modern right. Old America would be looking in disgust at both of those fucks.

i'm actually terrifyed of them, like they're made of the rarest crystal and if I look at them too hard, they'll break

Same. I'm terrified I'd either get one killed or irreversibly traumatize one if I was made responsible for one's wellbeing.

Same.

>Kid actors are very rarely good

Seriously. This is one of the main things that made Hey Arnold special. Helga is just fantastically melodramatic and most of the others pretty decent.

Babies are easy to handle.

WTF is this?

The kid had talent, what I can say.
youtube.com/watch?v=BFgy30axl5U
Now and she's university educated as well. Smart gal.

In Eugene's Bike

There's a universe out there where Lin isn't a cuck and that is the only relief I'll ever havr

This. Toddlers are the real terror here. They aren't much heavier than babies, but their limbs have developed strength that they'll use to thump and piston and claw and knock over whatever they can of they DON'T LIKE THING AAAAAAAA. They're louder, more gross, very petulent and irrational, and capable of gripping things with their hands. On top of all this additional potential for trouble, they're like 90% as fragile as a baby.