HAPPENING: GEORGIA TIGHT

This works out to 48-Trump, 47-Clinton.

cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls/georgia/president

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Significant_figures
youtube.com/watch?v=eaIyvfRYef8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If he only just wins Georgia, he's fucked.

REPEAL THE 19TH

not really

Hillary has 3 electoral votes with 0 votes?

Why?

We have lots of old nigger women in Georgia. That and transplant yankees

but he'll still win

>exit poll
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

Exit polls tend to skew female. Hillary needs to crush it among women to win against a late male surge.

they make that call based on exit polls

wut...

burgers, how the fuck does your political system work exactly?

From Georgia here. I voted for Johnson.

...I'm so sorry.

It's supposed to be solid Republican

Romney won by 8%

no one cares

J U S T

the devil went down to georgia

and she got her ass kicked

40% women on an exit poll?

thats a good sign for Trump and bad for the main media outlets.

Says the maple leach in a freakin' Georgia thread. Shoo.

>this works out 48 Trump 47 clinton
no it doesn't retard it works out to 46.8 v. 48.2, ignoring the 5% who did not answer which I assume mostly went Trump because its fucking georgia

>GA going blue
multiculti was a mistake.

black guy here, voted donald

we aren't all bad, i just want these spics to get out of the country

Dear god, women suck

Have fun when Clintons Justices revisit Heller

Georgia is turning less and less red as hipsters flood into Atlanta

Trump will win this time, but it'll probably a swing state in 2020

you can extrapolate voting results from single states to nation wide trends

Anything but a solid republican win in Georgia is a bad sign

Would be like if Melbourne was a tight race. If that was the case, you could safely say Lib-Nat is winning, because Melbourne is strong ALP-Grn territory.

>50%
>expecting anything else

Chinga tu madre

I propose that South Georgia breaks off to form the separate state of Oglethorpe. We would be a poor but proud people.

lots of fags in atl too

FEMALE VOTE WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE

Nobody knows

Atlanta is a cess pool of white guilt self hatred

Yeah because adding extra decimals makes so much sense when the original measurement had at least uncertainty up to +-1%. Please learn to:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Significant_figures

ALL COUNTIES REPORT IN

FAYETTE STANDING BY

wait for the nuke

see ya later faggot when i boot your ass back across the border

I grew up in Gilmer.
I know blacks arnt all bad, Its mainly ATL south of I-20 (feet south of I-20) but how can ATL out pressure the rest of the state?
I also agree, the spics need to get out.

Ga a swing state is just a meme.
> PIC RELATED.

This. Fuck Midtown that shit hole needs to get rekt. Northern fucks moving here too because of cost of living and jobs. Why do liberals have to move in and turn good places into the hell holes they left?

jews decide. goyem have no say.

Jesus christ, in states that are definitely going to one candidate and are disproportionately unbalanced they call really quickly, sometimes based on just exit polls. They already called indiana even though barely a 1/10 of the vote is in.

Just go to Alabama

ZENDE BAD IRAN ZENDE BAD AMRIKA

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIyvfRYef8

Douglas, and I stand with her.

Terrible sign for Trump.

city blacks buy into the herd bullshit, they vote democrat because the rest of their family does

us in the rural areas are more independent minded

not to mention a bunch of white shitheads in atl as well, plus the fucking beaners (i plan on volunteering my time for the deportation force btw, can't wait to send their asses back)

I don't know what to do with myself.

What sites do I watch?

What tv shows?

Who do I trust?

What do I do with my hands?

Georgia won't be close. I compared the two counties counted so far with 2012 / Romney performance (in brackets)

Oglethorpe: 75,31 (67.91)
Jasper: 73,7 (68.57)

Trump is outperforming Romney.

I don't know why they are saying that they can't call Georgia, that's bullshit.

That last one's easy.

Are Cobb, Fulton, Douglas and DeKalb in? Until they are I wouldn't call it.

I remember my brother (a flaming fagot, literally, but I still love him). lives in midtown. I saw a tag wtih "Hillary is perfection", spelled wrong of course.
I was really surprising that was brother was leaning hillary but ended up not voting, slightly, ok mostly psychological warfare from me. I was still amazed at how many people seemed to just go with the herd mentality. I respect anyone who can make it in the south outside of a major city due to the needs of people and how they meet them. Ive been all over and really just stuck to the standard if your a young rep, your heartless and if you are a old dem you are brainless. but either cities are full of 20 something fucktards or just people with no idea of anything other than gibs.

Just wait for reality bro

just wait for Atlanta to get counted cuckboi

Kys.

This is the dumbest shit thread ever, if you think Hillary could even claw at 40% you are bat shit fucking retarded.

yeah man i have relatives in atl, they'll probably vote dem the rest of their life sadly enough

i think the city life just makes people a bit more liberal than they normally would anyway

i'm thinkin we will get a strong enough margin in the burbs and rural areas taht ATL won't matter

I voted trump. I didn't tell anyone I know irl or online.

NC Ohio and WV closing in 1 minute

Trump takes WV

White Power!!!

Holy shit. I am freaking out, man

OFFICIAL THREAD >OFFICIAL THREAD

WHAT THE FUCK!!?
IS MY FLAG!!

NONONONONO DELETE THIS DELETE THIS!!!

Shhiiit, the witch is catching up.

>dude blue georgia lmao

Sounds like they must have "found" a lot of ballots they forgot to count

I was in SEA for 5 years because I loved the area but I really agree that the city will weaken the spirit.
Its the Mouse Utopia experiment on a small scale.

Cobb County reporting in, overwhelming Trump support here in Marietta. God bless the supporters spending the last month by the rec center