Is it worth the price? Or should I get a cheaper edition? I know it sounds stupid but god damn do I love the spine art

Is it worth the price? Or should I get a cheaper edition? I know it sounds stupid but god damn do I love the spine art

Is Watchmen your favorite comic that you've read dozens of times already?
If not, then buy a cheaper edition.

Cheaper version if you’re just looking to read it and that version if you plan to collect

I wish they would make a For All Seasons edition like this

That is pretty cool.

Watchmen is one of my favourite comics (and I don't have it yet) but the thing is, to afford this I should save money for some time since Im going through a bit of a rough time

If I didn't know about Watchmen, I would think Nite Owl and Ozy are the two skeletons kissing.

You can always buy it later. Watchmen is one book that will never stop getting special editions like this.

How many versions of Watchmen and DKR are there?

What is this?

Box set with all twelve issues of Watchmen done as individual mini-hardcover books.

Cool
Then wait. If you read it there is no hurry to buy except for a collection. It's something you can always get from the library if you need. But OP is a collector thing and damned nice. But still should be read cause collections should still be read

I don't know exactly, but it's a fucking lot. Absolute versions, Deluxe editions, "Noir" editions, there's too many to count. It's been continually reprinted since the 80's.

That sounds kind of pointless.

It neat, though I'm not quite sure if worth the money
and I bought it for 50 bucks

If you are a real fan, wait for the Absolute Deluxe collecting the complete Watchmen quadrilogy:
>Watchmen
>Before Watchmen
>Pax Americana
>Doomsday Clock

It better also include all the complete insane unused Watchmen movie scripts. Like the Sam Hamm script that changed the ending to Doctor Manhattan goes back in time to stop Jon Osterman from becoming Doctor Manhattan in the first place causing Rorschach, Laurie, Dan, and the Comedian to be sent to the real world where they pick up the first issue of Watchmen.

BASED

>IT'S THE GODDAMN WATCHMEN

what a good script

That script is actually the reason Alan Moore is so anti adaptation of his work.

Either downsize to the Deluxe Edition or upgrade to the Absolute, this edition is pointless.

wait a minute what the heck is that, that's pretty cool

The Absolute Edition is better

Oh fuck, that is beautiful. A little unnecessary, but it'd look great on a shelf.