My fellow Canadians...

My fellow Canadians, it is time that we started our retribution for continuously being called the derogatory term "a fucking leaf".

Starting now, lets call American posters "some fucking stars" because of all the stars on their flag/

Shut the fuck up dumb leaf

Day of the Rake.

listen to your fellow leaves, leaf

goddamn snow mexican leaf motherfuckers

Underrated post

I do not wish to be associated with you whatsoever. Your the reason Sup Forums would permaban us from this board if it were up to a vote.

Ergo

STOP SHITPOSTING YOU LITTLE FUCKING FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF YOUR DESTROYING THE QUALITY OF THE BOARD AND OUR ALREADY SHITTY REPUTATION THANKS TO JUSTIN KEKDEAU. SAGE. SAGE. SAGE. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

kek/10

Who cares. When they'll have a meme as president, we can call them much worse things.

Thank you based leaf.

I would have preferred 'snow monkeys'

>Literally every eurofag nation calls us Burgers
God Dammit Leafs.

kys

Man shut up

ITZ COMING

10/10 Mr. Sharts and Stripes

the maple leaf is actually a strong symbol of our continued support for diversity and cooperation

>Leaf

TRUMP TRUMP

Medium rare

have ur kek and eat it too

Kek

We're busy tonight fucking leaf. When is chinese moot banning all fucking leafs?

Fucking frost backs.

>"We'll call 'em stars!"
>"THAT'LL SHOW 'EM!"

Don't you have some pancakes to dribble over?

NO TREAD ON LEAF

fucking leafs

"x (how many stars go blue) fucking stars" is good

Calling them stars sounds like a complement so that doesnt make sense, again a fucking leaf strikes and is defeated

A fucking leaf

(You) me Sup Forums :^)

kek

Not so fast.

Thanks syrup nigger. Being a star is fantastic.

Well played

s-shut up you fucking circle

Fuck off leaf

>call them fucking stars
>star is a compliment

thanks, you fucking leaf

Fucking leaf. You are shit.

SHUT THE FUCK UP! FUCKING LEAF!

Vacation in Thailand
>mfw leaf

When our country elects someone who isn't a cuck we can stop being called fucking leafs. until then Canada sucks.

This is why the rest of the world ridicules us user...

Wouldn't calling them some fucking streaks be better?

I agree that it is not accurate and insulting. There is no leaf in Canada that is fucking, only prepping at very best.