OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

So what do you think Carol's role is going to be in the show?
Who is she working with?
The obvious answer is POINT, but if so, why is she keeping it a secret?
Is she investigating somebody in the Plaza? Keeping tabs on Boxman? Making sure the Glorb fountain beneath the plaza is safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

tcm.com/search/?text=ok ko&type=allSite
youtu.be/1f5Lyd1E6TM?t=2m8s
sb99doodles.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shot looks a lot closer to Stevie's more detailed off-show art than most of her boards do

God damn she's hot

she's likely keeping it a secret because people would go after KO if it was public and she'd be constantly in the public eye, something that she obviously wouldn't want.

i think POINT probably thinks gar is a threat due to what happened to laserblast

Probably the new leader for P.O.I.N.T. considering Foxtail is likely out of her prime and Greyman doesn't have powers. Her power is being super smart so why wouldn't she be?

It's not like Rippy would take over the position. She's probably the one to give orders, thus why she bosses Gar around so much- never asking, always telling.

>Out of her prime
At most she's 50, Carol left POINT roughly a decade ago, and at MOST Foxtail was in her 40s

What happened to the mega?

Also Carol's power isn't being smart, its photographic reflexes.
Someone who can remember exactly how many birds were flying past their window at 4:23pm in their old apartment on November 18th 13 years ago isn't smart, just autistic

Gar is out of his prime, it's a stated fact. Foxtail was at least Gar's age if not older. So yeah, she's likely out of her prime now.

However as shown in flashbacks she's pretty much the leader of the junior POINT members, telling everyone what to do. She's at the very least the most competent of the characters and is pretty obviously a natural born leader

I'm thinking Boxman is flying under POINT's radar for now.
Nobody but Venomous even thinks he's threatening.

I'm not arguing that, just correcting her powers to say she's not a genius

You can be a great leader and not be smart, look at almost every Shonen

She has the ability to process exactly what said person is doing and be able to copy it. That's ridiculous, and according to Greyman she had the highest test scores. She's smart, that's her thing and she's said to be wise.

tcm.com/search/?text=ok ko&type=allSite

the turner server has a listing for the season finale 22 minute episode, so it confirms that character model sheet

MUH UNASSUMING SECONDARY CHARACTER IS A SECRET AGENT LMAO

have you even watched lets take a moment or are you just blind and deaf

youtu.be/1f5Lyd1E6TM?t=2m8s

Dipshit she was literally revealed in the show to be doing some secret shit. Watch Let's take a moment again, dumbass.

>Foxtail is likely out of her prime and Greyman doesn't have powers
Sounds like they'd be perfect for the role. Carol is definitely high ranked, but putting your leader undercover far away from where you do your stuff is never a good idea.

Though maybe my expectations are out of line. It is a goofy comedy series after all, I doubt it cares all that much about the logistics of Carol leading POINT.

It's possible that she and the organization have fallen into a more morally grey state. You have to think how chaotic POINT was after not only losing grey's powers but having el bows fallout and lazerblasts disappearance on top.

Presuming she is the leader or one of the higher ups, it makes you wonder what their role is going to be now in the new age of heroes. Are they going to be a more of a shadow branch that does classified work or are they preparing for something related to venomous?
what if ko discovers his mom's past and it causes drama?

Nicer Agent Waller esque character maybe. Basically involved with all that undercover shifty shit

POINT seems to be a much different beast than it was a decade ago, much larger too.
Having a leader who hides away pretending to be a Dojo instructor seems like a bad idea.
Foxtail could still be leader, and considering how huge POINT seems now, it sounds like she doesnt need to do much fighting, just organizing

>no mention or hints of Carol doing shady stuff prior to let's take a moment, not even before glory days
before that she was just a single mother secondary character, now she's a super duper secret agent.
comes literally out of nowhere

I don't think she's been lying. Her main job is to take care of KO, because he's important. She can't hand him off to anyone else, what if they fucked it up and he grew up with TKO in charge? She probably keeps tabs on Boxman and any villains that pass through too, but that'd be more for convenience than anything.

And not to mention as shown Foxtail is an extremely emotional and sensitive person, who knows what happened to her. AND RIPPY WAS LASERBLAST'S PARTNER.

POINT had to have been a fucking mess, so I wouldn't be surprised if good ol' Carol had to pull everyone through and become their leader, staying out of the public eye due to having a son who could potentially be targeted and harmed the way Laserblast was.

I'm sure there are a lot of new members of POINT including Chip Damage and Elodie. I think Carol is just the one who gives orders, thus why she disappears before sundown and reappears to pick KO up super late at night. I bet she has some kind of teleporter to the POINT HQ since they don't even have a front door.

Her mission is to keep KO blind and happy
I bet he was a destruction machine at some point

what does this mean

How else were they supposed to hint at it while keeping it as a surprise?

He probably means KO didnt have a grasp on his power back in the day

she better be the dyke principal of P.O.I.N.T. prep

>baby KO screeching and trying to grab a bottle of eyeshadow

>Shadow figure used KO as a tool to destroy
>POINT almost killed him/destroyed him
>KO change after his defeat
>Carol volunteer to take care of KO

why does everyone forget this pure moment with thick mom carol and her pure baby? hes not a monster

It was just a phase. Small children can be alright, but babies are inherently evil.

What you said makes me thing that ko will eventually become suspicious of what his mom does and maybe with the help of dendy track her whereabouts to where she teleports to POINT. For all we know it could be in the dojo and it was hidden under a frame of her son.

KO will sneak around POINT and he will either see something that changes everything and escapes to tell or gets discovered which opens more problems. Either way, I hope something good comes.

>babies are inherently evil
how can something that has no concept of good, evil, or even how to burp without choking be evil?

evil isn't the right word
chaotic is

chaotic neutral baby

Yeah I'll accept that. The shitting and the crying and the screaming isn't evil, just generally terrible.

I'm with this user. It was out of nowhere, and too cliche to come as any surprise.

Do you think when super mothers have babies it's like firing a cannon ball out? What if the mother accidentally pushes with her super strength? Are hero babies born with a cape?

Haven't drawn from KO in a while.

And an edit too.

no capes but you know carol's muscular pussy launched KO across the room, where he proceeded to punch all of the doctors in the face

That's pretty cute

>after punching all the doctors he crawled up the bed, latched onto his mothers tit and went to sleep

how the heck did they show that on this show?

its bad

i know you from somewhere, do you have anywhere i can follow your art on? it's good

I have a DA, but I've been active more on here and tumblr. sb99doodles.tumblr.com/

>OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Are these thread still shit? I've been wary to even lurk on account of the last 3 or 4 threads.

is dr. greyman rad's weed uncle?

getting worse by the thread

>O.K. KO Lets be Heroes!

WHERE'S THE BDS?
WHERE'S THE MERCH?
IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

It looks like this thread might be okay since it has a fucking discussion topic, but we should still be wary.

>waiting for that sandwich pay-off for months
>it's literally nothing
>implying this will be any different

CN is especially prone to nuking megas of this show. You'll have to check previous threads for alternatives or maybe find torrents.

>it's literally nothing

Are you fucking stupid
"yeah hurdur it only revealed that laserblast was supposedly killed, that carol was dating him, and why gar is so nervous around carol"
that's fucking important

>it's literally nothing
the fuck was people expecting?
The sandwich episode was worth it

nice fink here have this

I am finally getting over a bad 3 day cold
so have my feelings in art form

>waiting for that sandwich pay-off for months
you know if the show had been premiering roughly an episode a week we would've waited roughly twice as long

That's pretty good. Thank you for showing me.

>wojackposter
>thinks his opinion is valid

no prob, from one drawer to another

you are cool

it's called build-up and delivery.
this show did neither

God damn I would pay any amount of money for some action figures

It's good

So when did you realize that boxman was bara as fuck? He don't play under that labcoat and hunchback.

venomous eyeing that chest

i wish i saved the logoless episodes before the megas died

Her powers are basically the sharingan minus all the rediculously retarded addons they gave it in part two.

Did you forget how many times they said she was a part of point? I lost count of how many times they did the sandwich flashback. The fact of the matter is that you just failed to consider that she never really quit.

Just let me know when Enid and K.O hold hands

>hey KO
>smell my finger

>how many times they said she WAS a part of point?

she spends her entire day at the dojo or lazing around at home. the secret agent stuff comes out of nowhere and right at the end of the episode, there's no build-up to that reveal, it's lazy and bad writing.

I think you are just jumping to conclusions about her being a secret agent. At most she's watching someone and every now and then makes a quick call to update whoever.

>Those legs

Christ

Venomous is pretty gay

>watch an episode
>this looks lazy
>5 seconds in
>they look different
>2 seconds pass
>did they just changed sizes?
>another 2 seconds
>she wasn't that tall before
>another 2 seconds
>he wasn't that fat before
>another 2 seconds
>why is that kid baby-sized when in the opening he was at least kid-sized

this is what watching OK KO is like

then watch something else then, this show isn't for you and that's alright

gib request. gonna do one

horny foxtail

tko and fink "playing house" in their way

Fink stuck in a toilet

Seconding

Raymond teaching Mikayla how to dance like a human

you can get them from ctoon.party (though make sure the ep's in 1080p first before you right click and save)

>Black
>Fox
Wait a moment here.

no.
they're valid observations and everybody needs to know how bad it is.

well it's a shame it keeps you from enjoying it but frankly this isn't the company to complain about it with

K.O taking Enid to a dance and being amazed when he sees her in a dress.

She's going to be a schoolboy eater and you know it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume everyone in these threads has seen 30 seconds of OK KO, and is aware. The off model style isn't exactly a secret, it's an unavoidable part of the show. You're either okay with that or you aren't.

HOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT NIGGA

Perfect for leg locking.

This

I get your complain , but if at the end we get fluid animation then is a good pay off.
Still if is it jarring to you don't watched it because that is how Ian likes his show.

he is just a baby bird trying to be an adult in this cruel world
that boy literally needs parents/adult supervision

he gets along fine without it

At least it's not from her left hand. I wouldn't the fingers there

not sure if the person who requested colors for this saw it last time, mods deleted it despite there being nothing bad about it