Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #2

Previous thread: It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Ungifted: pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All: pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/j9YgX6x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, now, you wouldn't go and have Christmas without me and my puzzles, would you, Sup Forums?

16F4O2JY3FFCQ

What exactly is corrections?

Working in a correctional facility like a jail or prison.

Asking wikipedia says:
>"In criminal justice, particularly in North America, correction, corrections, and correctional, are umbrella terms describing a variety of functions typically carried out by government agencies, and involving the punishment, treatment, and supervision of persons who have been convicted of crimes..."

Will start with a storytime of some selections from last year's DC Holiday Special.

Looking forward to the puzzles. Now that I can ever solve them.

Good Tidings, Hank!

is this secret santas?

Basically, but there's no matching system. Just pick a list from the ungifted list and gift them, and post your list for someone to do the same. Spread the Christmas cheer around.

22F7P31ZHSC0V

It's been a stressful year, but not insanely bad (not great either though.)

These threads are always fun and good to look forward to.

oh god saint walker is adorable, wider point how come fan made blue lantern stuff is so much better then dc have ever made?

Because GL has great fans.

I'll spare you all the DickBabs story for now, even though I find them cute.

DC are publishing a Titans Go/LoSH (or at least Colossal Boy) Christmas/Hanukkah comic this year and it's probably going to be suffering.

If there is one thing I can say about this year, it’s that I survived it. The crap I go through at home is sometimes unbearable.

How was the year for you guys?
F2H67ST7SEVM

Y'know, I've still never seen GL:TAS.

For that matter, I don't think I've read any Lantern stuff since Brightest Day. I've been wanting to check out Sinestro and Larfleeze.

Hope shines brightest in fanfiction.

Bunn's Sinestro is fantastic. Shame Vendetti wrote it off so much.

GL:TAS is breddy gud. I'd recommend it.

holy shit someone remembered Colossal Boy is Israeli?

tfw you just assume everything worked out by the 31st century to avoid any uncomfortable feelings

Tell the truth Venditti has improve drastically from the N52. He even managed to write an issue that went to the top 10 of its week.

GL:TAS is great. I hope that DC's silly streaming service is successful enough for them to give it the Young Justice treatment, though I'm not getting my hopes up. Lot of great character development in 26 episodes.

Like this Still, it brings me joy being part of this for the first time and not just looking from the window.

I know what Christmas present I want now.

Can someone storytime the first two issues of the new Rugrats comic in another thread?

Back again boys, I won't have much time to post for a bit but it's good to see everyone still here.

Seems there there is no reason to delay.
Let's try a practice cryptoquiz!
The rules are simple. These are letter replacement puzzles that are concealing a Christmas quote/reference/lyric. The letters in the crypto stand in for another letter.

As the weeks carry on, i will offer prizes to those that complete my puzzles the fastest.
But for now, let's have fun and re-sharpen our skills!

EJRORG WPEJFWM GZUURO FW EJFG IPOSU EJZW EP ZIZVR LJOFGEQZG QPOWFWM ZWU WPE AR Z LJFSU

Hail Santaseid! Hope your year has been less busy than last.

Apparently, in the oddest of places though.

I've just assumed that earth wars more or less ended when they realised that they could be at war with other planets instead.

Welcome back, Santaseid! If memory serves, you had a book on your list that I ended up getting in a lot off ebay earlier this year, so if it's still on your list I'd like to send it to you.

THERES NOTHING SADDER IN THIS WORLD THAN TO AWAKE CHRISTMAS MORNING AND NOT BE A CHILD

There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child ;_;

Legion in Teen Titans Go raises some questions.

The United Planets imply Earth has one international government, and they've got a President of Earth.

Fresh from the drawthread.

Sadly not much, but I've done some cool stuff. I got to meet Alex Ross in my hometown. That was pretty fucking cool. I got some stuff signed and bought a print.

Thanks! And there's a chance, most of my book purchases are so impulsive that I forget to look at what's even on my list these days.

YZBEZMECFB3M

It really does. But at least we know that time travel is stupidly easy for them.

It's probably something like the EU where countries still exists but work together towards certain goals, since we've seen that people still identify as French/Israeli/etc rather than just Terran.

Great start!

SYB NHKB SYB MNXXR RDX NIJBM JXGXSR IC GXSQX IY XSJRD, EIIB-NHKK RI LXY!

So how does Sup Forums secret santa work? Tempted to try this year and spread the good cheer

I missed you Hank, but I did not miss these.

And wild and sweet the words repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!

Yup, still on there. Want to drop me a mailing address in an email and I can send it out tomorrow? Also, do you want me to tell you what it is? [email protected]

Blasphemer!

Dang, I had no idea where to start.

Drop your list and wait for someone to buy you something from it. It's nice to buy something for someone else while you wait.

You're not alone there

Buy someone a gift off their list. It's that simple! And then post your list and someone will gift you something. Then join in the storytimes, participate in contests, and gift other people.

I saw the two "SYB" and I tried to find 3 lettered words, but "AND" didn't even passed my mind.

I like the Green Lanterns series with Baz and Cruise. I want to eventually pick up the trades for it.

I have this cover on a sweatshirt so I guess I'll do this

I saw "RDX" and decided that that had to be "AND" and couldn't figure out the rest for obvious reasons.

Alright, I'll keep an eye out. Won't be posting or buying until December anyway

I'll email you! But you can tell me, that way I hopefully don't buy it for myself on accident. I was thinking on what to order through IST for Christmas and was going to get a couple things for myself to get free shipping.

Man, it's great seeing so many familiar faces again. Feels comforting. Now if only I could get my ass in gear and draw something.

Just made my night again.

I regret nothing!

Well, that's a lie.

It is Lex Luthor: The Unauthorized Biography. The auction I won had 2 and I thought I remembered it in your list, turns out I was right!

As a reminder, here is last year's grand prize puzzle.
I'll save you some struggle and tell you that only Christmas Magic can solve it

HY PO EF AF CU XM LE FH PL BL LE FH MC KH JZ
RN YE KH ZB MC KH TX RP CF CJ RL EN OX CA LF HJ
OX IO XX AX O'H IY FN UN DN SJ JW PL MO LV SJ JH

This is the best thing I have seen this week.

Idk man I think I'll just die instead because this thing killed me last year too

Did this go unsolved last year?

These are my favorite threads on all of Sup Forums. You folks are great.

3JMHGUE6ACEKL

Heck yeah I'll take it. I've been putting that one off for years. I emailed you!

Get in the spirit. How about a Flash themed Christmas?

Oh God the PTSD.

end of story Merry Christmas fellow Batfags

No. Some nerd was able to get a $100 robot out of me for solving it. haha

a.co/j9YgX6x

lnterested ln Grendel and Shadow those characters are dope

merry chrlstmas all

>$100 robot
WOW! You are something else, Hank.

Got it, I'll send it out tomorrow!

Maybe. I'm trying the heating pad suggestion on my shoulder first. I was able to draw something non-Christmas related today, but I wasn't this bad then.

Whoa, did I miss out on Doc Seid stopping by? Hope you're doing well, buddy. I was just musing to the missus while working on my Kikaider design last week that you were the first to ever buy one of my Sup Forums-inspired designs.

Hey! Good to see you, and I'm doing alright. How's the family? And fun fact about that shirt, I wore my Elongated Man one to the Alex Ross signing and I got a few compliments on it. I recommended your RedBubble, I hope it made some sales.

gift bought for MANX3Y1SJ48Y. enjoy.

here's mine again for this thread - 29AYFK2B057ZT

>How was the year for you guys?

Overall it's been good to me, although moving to a new city and having no friends sucks. I was never the best at socializing before, so it's been a lonelier-than-expected latter half of 2017 as I try to learn how adult's make friends.

3H7IYBFP34A8A

I've been there. It took me quite some time to make good friends in my current city, and now I have to worry about doing it all over again as I search for new jobs. I recommend checking out a place like Meetup.com and see if you can find a group with common interests. Good luck user.

Ooh, have a simple idea.

Honestly, my Redbubble is pretty sparse these days. The site was originally owned by some folks in, I believe, Australia, but then they sold it to someone in the States and nearly every one of my designs was taken down afterward, despite many untouched "designs" on there being actual movie posters, comic covers, and the like. However, I now have a TeePublic page (also under "crookbu41") which I'm presently working to expand.

Does anyone have these old DC specials? DC Special Series #21 and or Christmas with the Superheroes? all that came up on desu was dead and i figured this was more appropriate than asking the win o