>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg [Open]

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k [Open]

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY [Open]

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE [Open]

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3aP4iI63AY
youtube.com/watch?v=InZSRpEsExk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

H-how did you know my fetish?

Is that a menu with a BBC on it?

Trust the force young padawan.

The OT is aesthetic as fuck. We're so used to thinking of them as components of Star Wars as as a commercial universe that I feel like we miss out on seeing them as films, and more specifically as products of American cinema in the 70s. They're every bit as beautiful and great, in their own way, as stuff like Taxi Driver and The Godfather, and I think sometimes it's helpful to look at them as products of their time in a good way.

Reposting from last thread:

What's the most trivial Star Wars-related hill you're willing to die on?

Hard mode: Nothing canon-related

Well there's not really anything stopping the Sith from just using the force to fucking level the mountain

Cloud City aesthetic is trash

Palpatine shouldn't have a lightsaber. I will go to war over this.

There's nothing wrong with midichlorians as a measurement of Force aptitude.

Neither should Yoda.

>there's not really anything stopping the Sith
There's Kenobi

KOTOR's aesthetic is awful.

I'm gonna go in the opposite direction here and say that Battlefront Sheev should have a lightsaber. Yoda with a lightsaber is no less dumb than Sheev with a lightsaber but they were still willing to go there.

Yoda shouldn't have walked with a cane until after Sheev threw him down the senate

But he'd have to leave the mountain to stop them

Fun fact: In the original script, Bor Gullet was going to be used on Jyn.

These opinions are objectively correct.

Here we go again.

The first 15 minutes of RoTS is the best part of the prequels

Grievous should've been the main villain of the PT. Lore & Origin are perfect. And he would be the perfect echo to Anakin being Vader.

>tfw we will NEVER get a Grievous origin film

Mortis was fucking stupid and should've never happened

I know. Fucking pussies changed it just for yaoi pandering.

I thought that was a pretty common opinion. Unless you're a pleb who likes podracing or some shit.

606 days and the ache is still fresh...

at least he's engaged to Obi-Wan

If Sensei Lucas sold to Universal Studios it would've happened.

Oh wow you made an image now.

Ahsoka Tano is a dumb and unnecessary character who takes away from The Clone Wars as a time period in a desperate attempt to fix the issues with the Prequels.

>Unless you're a pleb who likes podracing
I like the noises the racers make, okay?! You can't tell me this shit isn't cool!
youtube.com/watch?v=D3aP4iI63AY

What is she?

A sexual assault waiting to happen

interracial breeding

Y-Wing is better than the X-Wing.
B-Wing is the best tho.

Ewoks Season 1 was the best 2D animated Star Wars cartoon.

Wow, a Grievous movie with the same high quality as Dracula Untold and Tom Cruise's The Mummy

Neither EU Sith or Mt. Everest are canon so noone can win

stop posting this

A hero unit in a video game is different from a character in a movie. I'm fine with Sheev having a saber as a playable video game character.

People who watch in anything other than release order are fucking tools.

People who recommend NEW watchers watch in anything other than release order should be lynched in public.

i'm glad she died, SS posting is degenerate by nature

youtube.com/watch?v=InZSRpEsExk

Kylo Ren has the coolest character design in Star Wars

Used goods.

Kind of hits the right spot for me.

When a woman splits on you, user, you've gotta move on instead of going all to pieces like this.

No doubt you're a little intense about it, but that's absolutely correct. New watchers seeing it in chronological is retarded.

>when a woman splits on you

I shouldn't have gotten a boner from this...

i'm glad he died, Han posting is degenerate by nature

I will as soon as Star Wars stops being fun & popular.

>Used goods.
Two virgins in a bed is one too many, user. You know that the clones never got any sex ed.

fuck got me there

Milf Pussy.

Greedo shooting first is better by every metric, and people who think it damages Han's character are fucking dumb.

What the hell is Kanan contemplating back there?

being rahm kota diet with a bit of katarn sprinkled in

How to get his eyes back

Justify this opinion please

He'll get them back when he dies in the new episodes

Beyond the character damage, it's also just kind of stupid that Greedo can't hit Han in the face from nearly point-blank range.

>damn chopper got a nice ass

Has has Green Twi Lek pussy to return too. He ain't dying for this dumb shit.

That is a fucking brilliant idea

Clan Wren's assets.

What happens when you die in Star Wars?
Does your consciousness fade away and you become nothing but the force?

What do you think user c'mon.

Yeah, unless if you do a lot of drugs then you get to be a ghost.

Clearly meant for

Why not? He is a Sith.
Totally agree, but the explanation given for Midichlorians in episode I was poorly worded and left a lot of people totally mistaken about what they were

>all the characters I've become attached too except the jedi special snowflakes are gone forever, never to feel or think anything ever again
This is too much

Han isn't a killer, at least not when he doesn't have to be. Him firing on Greedo (even though he was correct in his assumption that Greedo would fire) makes him start as a merc that just goes around taking out the people who are trying to collect his debts instead of the likeable smuggler that he is.

The reason it doesn't damage his character is that he still has the same arc. He starts the movie as a criminal who only looks out for himself and his friend, but he ends as a person who is more than willing to fight for what's right, even when it doesn't profit him or it puts him in danger.

AT WORST, changing from Han to Greedo shooting first is a net-zero change, because it doesn't effect his character arc one bit.

Ok, that's true. I'm not sure how I'd fix that. I guess we just have to assume Han has super quick reactions, and I can live with that, even if it's a bit silly.

He just got done talking to Hera about the future of their relationship.

user all three of Sidious's underlings in the PT are reflections of vader.

>Maul
Brutal Jedi killer who rarely speaks
>Dooku
Fallen Jedi with noble intentions
>Grievous
Wheezing cyborg general

He's being the equivalent of Daredevil in pic related

>Larocca
Holy shit, he's fallen so far.

Sometimes i think about how even that ginger faggot from the new movies is more popular than grievous

Which episodes of Rebels this season are worth watching? I dropped out after the premier.

Is it sexual assault if it's a twi'lek?

we wuz kangs

Only on Ryloth.

Snoke is Shev, who cloned himself and made Sheev.

we wuz joo wanna wanga

>more popular than grievous?

Haha. Have you no seen the amount of people begging and demanding grievous to be in BF2? Or the amount of views videos on him get. Plus the fan girl art is surprisingly huge too.

He's on Boba Fett level.

i disagree him fighting off maul and opress was too good

What the fuck is Grievous' problem, anyway?

His waifu was killed then he was blown up and lost his penis and turned into a droid

I dunno, I like the imagery of people like Yoda and Palpatine being so overwhelmingly powerful in the Force that they never need to lift more than a finger to win

Rebels is objectively a shitty show and only floats on its audience of dumb kids and occasional references to EU/Clone Wars material for the autist fans.

Palpatine uses them as a way to mock the jedi

An obvious prostitute. If you can't recognize that then I worry about your travels in the real world.

turning me on

the podracing games are fucking great