Ouch, the years have not been kind to Natasha

Ouch, the years have not been kind to Natasha.

Old jewish hag

Neither have they been kind to Tony and Bruce.

Even Loki shows some aging.

Only Cap and Thor remain sexy.

Yeah Loki looked older in Thor 3

>2/10 pointy knees

>Yeah Loki looked older in Thor 3

Taylor Swift is the real goddess of death, apparently.

>Taylor Swift is the real goddess of death, apparently.
She's a literal succubus. She consumes men, spits them out, and uses their life energy to fuel her constant flow of breakup songs.

Buffer dudes will show more youth in their face because they're flexing their expressions more during hard workouts, while also eating more which retains the muscle tone from chewing so much. You'll notice slender faces just get longer, or sag, from not being developed enough. Of course genetics, diet, sun damage, etc. will also have an impact.

Loki looks absolutely pig disgusting now. His hairline is horrendous.

Loki Calvo or Superman Calvo, who has the worst hairline?

Rumor is Black Widow will be killed off by Thanos in Infinity War along with Hawkeye.

If you like women that have the body of a prepubescent boy, sure. I'm not judging.

People have a nasty habit of aging, user. Happens to the best of us.

Yeah people age. Do you still look as good as you did 6 years ago? If you ever were good looking of course.

Nah, just give em a wicked scar.
Any sign of aging would be attributed to the scar.

I didn't know you posted here, Scarlett.

I look better actually.

6 years ago I was 14

Smoking will do that user.

The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways she’s a 6/10

Hiddleston is turning into Kirby's Loki.

God who isn't getting killed off, seriously there are rumors about everyone being killed off now.

Meh she's older but she's not at that point where she's not fuckable.

She did fuck up her nose with surgery tho.

There's no substitute for youth

Says you.

That's what happens when you take Hulk's big green cock. Buttfuck in the pussy ages you.

>people age
FUCK, OP YOU ONTO SOMETHING

>second pic is of Widow covered in soot from the explosion in Civil War
You're an asshole OP, Scarjo's still hot.

That's why you don't wear 10in of makeup before you start aging.

I'd still impregnate her.

>seriously there are rumors about everyone being killed off now
Go and read a comic book, you ignorant underage. Thanos DOES kill pretty much everybody in that storyline. It just gets reversed when he loses the gauntlet.

Yeah and Civil War has dozens of heroes and villains fighting and here we are