Why did it take 5 movies to get him right?

Why did it take 5 movies to get him right?

Why are you such a faggot?

first trilogy was a cash grab
second attempt was misguided
third one he literally came back home and to his element

The first two got him right.

It took one movie to get him right. The second one was right as well. The third has a soul of right but got fucked by the studio dicking around with a sure thing.

It's only the fourth and fifth that were a mess.

See

>hipster teenage millenial who wants to be an Avenger and considers Iron Man his foster father
>right

>Maguire
>good Spider-Man
Kek, good one user

>why did they make Peter Parker an average teenager

I unironically liked Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man.

Because teenagers are fucking faggots and Peter hasn't been a teenager in 616 for over 30 years?

>why is Peter a teenager in his first 6 months as spider-man?

The first two Rami movies got him right you child.

Same, I'll never understand why Amazing Spider-Man got so much shit.

I sure like having iron man sidekick on the team!

He was good as Spider-man but his movies were bad. They had good things in them though.

Fpbp

I agree tbqh

It's not his fault his movies sucked.

Sony has no idea how to do a super hero franchise

First post best post.
Fucking die OP.

X-Men and Raimi SP are way better that the MCU and the DCEU

>Worse adaptation of the character so far
>Got him right.

An Avengers/Ironman fan-boy, and is too pussy to throw a single punch, yeah they really got him right.

You know Raimiposting is meant to be ironic, user. The actual movies are pretty bland aside from Spider-Man 2.

Objectively false.

College Spider-Man is always boring and depressing.
Continuously retreading the origin story is dumb most people know it by heart now.
Muh Uncle Ben is a weak motivation.
Muh Aunt May has always been stupid and annoying even in the comics. Making her younger and "hot" doesn't negate the issue.
No Mary Jane is always good.
Even with avoiding some of the past pitfalls Homecoming Spider-Man was still weak because they tried to replace all the tired Spider-Man tropes with new proxies.

X-Men is Fox retard.

>SM3 & ASM2 are better than Homecoming
I know all the cool kids hate the new Spider-Man but come on, Sup Forums.

I really wonder if people who like Amazing or Homecoming have ever even read one Spider-Man comic

He didn't say it wasn't

You say that as if people who like the Raimi movies have read Spider-Man comics.

it took five movies to get hollywood to allow the people who know the character to make the movie.Thats why DC keeps fucking up, Warner Brothers wont back off and let comic book people make their comic book movies.

Never go full chode choker.

Yes, they are both better Spider-Man adaptations than Homecoming. Homecoming wasn't even fucking close.

>allow the people who know the character to make the movie
What movie did you watch? Because it clearly wasn't Homecoming.

I watched Homecoming. You don't sound like an actual Spider-Man fan, and probably only watched one episode of Amazing Friends.

They completely fucked up Peter Parker's character. Hell, forget Peter Parker, they fucked up EVERYONE'S character in that. No one acted the way they should have. And no, unlike you I read the comics.

spiderman hasnt been a teenager for over 40 years. he is also allowed to throw a fucking punch in the comics and isnt an incompetent retard who only wins because the villain blows himself up

Just because you read Slott doesn't mean you know Spider-Man, user. And pretending that Peter isn't supposed to be a quippy kid with high ambitions, and instead a mopey man who creeps on MJ, is pretty lame.

what wasn't? Homecoming was classic spider-man right down to the villain being his prom dates dad.

Since when were Peter’s ambitions were to choke on Tony Stark’s dick?

It’s the MCU. They would have Spidey throwing quips out regardless if that was his gimmick in the comics or not.

nobody wants boring married middle aged professor parker.

>And pretending that Peter isn't supposed to be a quippy kid with high ambitions
That's not what teenage Peter is you faggot. Teen Peter was about a kid who was burdened with great responsibility and had no clue what to do with it. He HATED Spider-Man and he HATED the hero community even more. It's about him struggling to make the right decisions between right and wrong as he's growing up to learn exactly what responsibility means. Which all culminates in If This Be My Destiny, when Peter finally learns what responsibility is and what it means to be a super hero. Removing himself from his body and realizing that his strength really came from the people he cared about. In this we just got Peter wanking over Stark constantly (completely disregarding that his Uncle died month prior because of an accident HE caused, you know, his ENTIRE FUCKING MOTIVATION?!?) and acting like being a super hero is the coolest shit in the world when it KILLED his father figure. Also, little fun fact, Peter HATED Iron Man up till the late 90s.

Fuck you Quesada /I/ want that Peter. Hell, the fans have been literally begging for that Peter since OMD.

I used to be lukewarm to Spider-Man. I thought the Raimi movies were kind of hokey but entertaining in a way and I didn't watch the ASM.
Homecoming made me actually loathe this fucker. This faggot better get bodied by Thanos in the first act of Infinity War, because Thanos isn't supposed to be threatened by some kid who can't even throw a punch.

Amazing wasn't that bad, the second one was awful though.

I kinda do

This is bait right? Here’s your (You) then faggot

>He HATED Spider-Man and he HATED the hero community even more.
Uh, no. He palled around with the Fantastic Four back in the Ditko run. And while he found Spider-Man to be a burden, he didn't hate it.

I really want to see Ditko Peter interact with Homecoming Peter. I bet that savage fucker could make Stark's bitch boy cry.

and sonic's arms AREN'T BLUE!

I've always felt that Maguire was a great Peter Parker, but a shitty Spider-man, while Garfield was a shit Peter Parker and great Spider-man.
MCU Spidey is sadly like the first one again in that the dorky nerd Peter part is great, but his Spider-man is ruined because it's literally the same as he is out of the suit.

>He palled around with the Fantastic Four back in the Ditko run.
Yep, that's what happened. He didn't break into their house, demand a job so he could get cash, then beat the shit out of them when they didn't have any.
>And while he found Spider-Man to be a burden, he didn't hate it.
90% of the book was him complaining about how hard it was and how he should just quit so he could focus on taking care of his dying aunt. Which is another really cool arc that Homecoming ignored.

Wouldn't be a hard thing to do. Tony made him cry when he took his (Tony's) suit and went home. Vulture made him cry just by outmaneuvering him.Homecoming Peter is not Penis Parker, he is Pussy Parker.

>This is the best adaptation of the character! They just got him!
>No, they actually had a very poor understanding of the character and everything is wrong on a fundamental level.
>NUT MUH FAG! NUT MUH FAG!
Fuck off. Don't go claiming shit then get butthurt when people call you out on your bullshit.

>He didn't break into their house, demand a job so he could get cash, then beat the shit out of them when they didn't have any.
That's not what happened though.

You are being a NUT MUH FAG if you think Spidey was always meant to be an edgy asshole who hated being a superhero.

I can't wait for this exchange in a future film
>>Peter "I've had the worst day"
>>Michelle "YOU HAD A BAD DAY?! I got microaggression against! Check your privilege, Peter."

>Ditko Parker is finally thrilled to meet someone who's life is just as bad as him.
>Both start moping about how life is hard
>Homecoming goes on a rant about hard it is that Tony took his suit away and Flash called him a penis
>Ditko just stares for a good five minuets before back handing the shit out of him.

That's literally the synopsis for his first story minus the Chameleon adventure.

Is Spider-Man supposed to be a complete faggot with no sense of responsibility at all and who does heroics primarily to get glory and impress Iron Man? Holland Spider-Man is a little prick who learned nothing.

>people interpreting comic Spidey as this "nothing personal, kid" kind of superhero

>Implying she won't be trying to rip his jeans off with her teeth

"Not obsessed" my ass. She wanted a taste of Penis Parker

Except he is, at least at first. Spider-Man is about the human condition and growth. He grows up from his edgy teen phase and learns how to lighten up, then he starts letting people in, then he gets married and has a good life. Also, it's about responsibility and a man who feels the weight of the shoulders on his back. The only weight Homecoming felt was Stark's cock in his mouth.

>P-peter is supposed to to be slobbering on Tony's knob!
>This is supposed to be okay deal with it!

I don't think the movies have ever gotten Spider-Man wrong except maybe Spider-Man 3.

The movies surrounding them have been all levels of shit to great, but the Spider-Men themselves? They've always been consistently good from Maguire to Garfield to whoever the new guy is.

He literally was, except he actually got his ass kicked a ton.

>Silence, Neophyte!
Jesus, Thor.

>missing the part of the movie where Peter realizes Tony's a shit and turns down his offer to join the Avengers

>realizes Tony's a shit
No he didn't.

I think every actor playing Spiderman has been good so far, honestly. I think Adrian Toomes has been the best villain though, which makes me prefer Homecoming, even if Sam Raimi is a better isolated (not cinematic universe) Spiderman story.

Yes, he did.

He should have never thought he was anything special to begin with. Also, that's bullshit and is not what happened. Dude still keeps the damn suit and leaves on good terms with Stark saying he'll maybe join some other time. Tony Stark is literally everything Uncle Ben told him not to be.

Literally just rewatched this with family and honestly this is the worst Spider-Man. His motivation is pleasing Iron Man like it’s okay to not have a rehash of the origin story but we all fucking know: great power comes great responsibility. Like seriously, this fucking guy is weak as shit, has no spidey sense, and is an emotional little bitch over almost nothing. This is a caricature of Soider Man and not a good one either. He dick rides Tony, Happy is literal shit who needed to be killed, Flash was fucking retarded, MJ is a stupid bitch SJW, and Aunt May is a total fucking non factor.

It's starting to sound like you just don't like Spider-Man stories.

How in the fuck is he a hipster?

No he didn't. At no point does he realize he's a fuck up waste of space.

You fucker

None of that is accurate. Jokes and teen drama are core to the character with the angst as an underlying theme. He's not the fucking punisher.

Why don't you actually read the comic I'm talking about before saying some stupid shit. The prevailing theme was the drama between him and his aunt. EVERYTHING that happened in the Ditko years revolved around that.

You can't even wait for a thing to happen before you start whining about it.

I honestly would have rathered they found a way to crossover Garfield's movie series into the MCU than Holland's Spidey.
The expressive eyes are damn cool though.

>has no spidey sense
That's like the one thing you are wrong on he has it it's just not made obvious, a good example is in civil war when the sign is thrown at him he noticed it without needing to turn his head.

The casting is what makes the first film so great. I mean they had Willem DeFoe as himself.

They got rid of it in Homecoming. The movie writers are too retarded to realize it's as much of a weakness as it is an advantage.

>Right

This is the literal worse Spider-Man, Marvel has ever done and the absolute worst actor they could have picked, a fucking faggot who hates comics and just wants to be famous like his dad. That's why he sucks at playing a poor, bullied, social outcast. He has no idea what that's like and can't bring anything to the role.

Canonically, Tony did save Peter's life in iron man 2

So the moral is homecoming 2 needs the civil war writers seeing as they handled the character better in 10 minutes than the full movie of homecoming?

No the moral is they should stop making movies.

But the box office says they should keep going so...

Which is fucking stupid and was only added to continuity because of some gay fan theory.

Idk I've always seen the car driving scene as him using Spider sense. Sure it's not explicitly shown with the whole slowing down of time and you see everything around him because that's been run into the ground by Raimi and Webb

This.

>millennial
>hipster
He is neither of these things

Homecoming is the worst spiderman.

>A fucking faggot who hates comics and just wants to be famous like his dad

I don't think Tom Holland ever said anything like that

>That's why he sucks at playing a poor, bullied, social outcast. He has no idea what that's like

I mean the guy was a drama geek and looked fucking dorky up until civil war, I'm sure he was bullied. The poor part, sure I'll give that to you

You're right. He's a numale

>I mean the guy was a drama geek
He called Star Wars an old movie