youtu.be/pC0ZPELAcPs
youtube.com/watch?v=jkwcdnmXyKo
vigocounty.in.gov/department/division.php?structureid=54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post video?

WOLF "KEK" BLITZER WILL HAVE TO GO BACK IN HIS CUB DEN WHEN THIS IS OVER

I heard it too lmao

Braulf

DUDE I SPIT MY WHISKEY OUT. Heard it as well.

seemed like an accident but yeah that was p funny

Lost my shit when I heard it.

That's nothing.
Here some radio host called Hillary "Killary" and he was actually defending her, So fucking funny.

Confirmed, heard it too

Fucking kike, anyone got vid?

Wait a goddamn minute? The polls in Florida don't close until 8pm and they're already giving out vote totals on the air? That shit should be illegal. They should at least wait until the polls actually close before spewing their projections.

>CuckTriggeredLiveNationally.jpg

Why would it be illegal?

I mean it's stupid to show projections but illegal?

Good to be here brolf

youtu.be/pC0ZPELAcPs

FUCKING THIS, WOLF IS A KEK

He should have been FIRED hat in hand from that network after his shenanigans with the DNC! How dare he.

Looks like the foreman open up the salt mines early

The era of bipartisan news coverage is long over. I'm surprised they don't have John Oliver calling the election live and endlessly shouting "COME ON!" as the results pour in.

The media should not be calling races before the polls are even closed. They're influencing the result.

POST VIDEO GUYS!!!

PLZ

Wolf Blitzer confirmed for shit/pol/ster

I'm watching fox right now. Going to turn to CNN if trump starts winning big to witness maximum butthurt

Fuck thst faggot dicklicking fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkwcdnmXyKo

I heard that shit too.

Why u guys watching cnn? Turn to fox right now.

I really like the touchscreen maps CNN uses, that's pretty much the only reason I'm watching their coverage.

Lou dobbs u niggers

FUCK ROLF BLAZER

Nothing is more satisfying than watching a liberal news network report the happening.

This

Im not turning on CNN until Trump wins and thats only to see Jake Tapper crying. Fuck CNN

'member da 2000 presidental election?

That would be fucking hilarious.

It doesn't seem as if Brazile and Blitzer are rogue agents. It seems like the whole network is involved. Let the whole thing go down.

It is his family name.

What kind of, uh, a fucking name is, uh, Wolf, uh, anyway? Uhhhhh...

According to obe of the analysts, Vigo County Indiana has been an excellent barometer. And so far, it's looking great!

vigocounty.in.gov/department/division.php?structureid=54

hahah I heard it too.. I kek'd big

Make Wolf Brolf Again

is that whole drumpf thing supposed to be funny or insulting or something? i don't get it, sound like some insult a 7yo would cook up

>Watching CNN

>not wanting to witness the butthurt