Looking Good So Far

Oh god, he might actually MAGA.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How often will Florida flip over the night?

Florida's the only concern I have right now but I have faith it will go red

It depends if Miami dade pulls a gun on the state. Right know it looks really good for Florida. Trump was not projected to get this close

Its flipped ten times already
We're looking at a hundred at least

A ton. Still Trump is gaining a healthy lead so keep those spirits up and praise Kek, merciless be his name.

It will probably flip again once the rest of the Tampa area gets counted up. But the rest of the state will likely go red enough for a Trump victory.

lots
for reference: 2000 election recounted florida so many times they had to stop before it reached january

Man I'm laughing so hard it's unbelieveable

I'm temopted to stay awake all night just to see this shit go down in flames, still expecting Hillary win

Miami is showing 60/40 clinton, but the overall still leaning trump

FUCKIN TAKE THESE DIGITS AND FLORIDA GOD EMPEROR

What website?

link pls

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

>Expecting Hillary to win
>Checks flag

Nothing odd around here

FL is a weird state. They are famous for this because of demographics. They'll bounce around for about an hour and then we'll start to see more solid figures. He has a good showing thus far though.

that's because it's a coping mechanism. the evidence in front of your eyes is in conflict with your expectations, which you made up in your mind beforehand.

i'm going to bed

don't fuck this up Sup Forums, i'm expecting a revolution by sunrise

President Trump.

Thx guys

whats going on here lads can he pull it back?

My precinct with about 10-15000 people in it had a turnout of 75% about an hour ago at 5pm. It's vast majority white Christians who by what I've seen will vote trump. It's looking good. Louisiana here

VA GOING RED
I REPEAT
VA GOING RED

Can a centipede get a link?

same here
i have to work tomorrow tho

Don't forget that California will almost certainly vote democrat and it's worth 55

Dude I'm not saying I want either of them to win, but her campaign has been working hard for months telling the entire world how awful Trump is (in every fucking media possible) the rest of the world is wondering how the heck is he even getting votes when everyone everywhere (twitter, fb, youtube, TV stations, newsites all over the world, celebrities etc) were supporting her so strongly

>Don't forget that California will almost certainly vote democrat and it's worth 55

There are states that have gone blue in the last 12 presidential elections and their EC votes total over 240.

No one is ignorant to that, Sanjay

NH pls go red again

They won't be counted up until about 10 p.m. est so who knows.

Here is the latest update

If you click on the caricatures they say things (none of which are favorable to the Republicans).

Nearly every town is in favor of Trump. Total red wash. Are we about to make America great again?

North Carolina and Florida are blue.