Star vs. All According to Keikaku

I would STRONGLY suggest, after the Stump Day episode that will be airing on December 2nd, that you go back and watch older episodes. They may appear to be completely innocuous, but there are little details littered about that have surprisingly heavy connotations with our current plot.

*Translator's note: "Keikaku" means "plan".

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14490983
youtube.com/watch?v=EchBcKZrecc
youtube.com/watch?v=3s2lcHygBAI&index=32&list=WL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Star VS the only non-Bauhaus cartoon currently airing?

All episodes have something that makes them worthwile,either foreshadowing or fun.
I love "The Banagic Incident"
>inb4 that star vs sparta remix

first for jarco

Well, we're gonna have months to perform the action, so why the hell not.

Daily reminder
>Starco is endgame
>Kellco and Tomstar are just stopgaps to future greatness
>The rusing will never end
>Jackie was a shit character who pathetic virgins latched on to because her positive enabling and complete emotional passivity made her the ideal women for them.

>Starco is end game

Incest is not Disney sanctioned.

FRIEND. SHIP. MAGIC.

This fucking show never stops Blu balling me
I have been waiting for Marco to get a cool weapon so he gets in starts level since they brought up that she outsaves him constantly in season one
I thought he was going to get one when star wanted to get him a present but no, he got a diary that was never brought up again
I thought the scissors would be the cool weapon but he doesn't actually fight with them
And Finally I thought he was getting a cool weapon when he helped star deal with toffee but no, he got an useless cape
When the fuck is Marco getting a weapon? Is it going to happen at all?

Simba and Nala.

m8, that meme is getting stale.

Oh, so because they're both the main character's they automatically need to be shipped together because that makes sense in your limited understanding of how relationships should be, right?

Also you parroted some shit that was said hours ago.

Star and Marco weren't shipped from day 1, dingus. The creators even shot it down saying that their relationship isn't necessarily like that. Starco shippers really didn't start gaining clout until BMB, prior to that, everything was rather light hearted and not taken too seriously as far as ships go. Blood Moon Ball gave rise to the Starcofag. It wasn't that bad at first, but then they fucking went autistic the moment that their ship was threatened by something that was established early in the fucking show, and lost their goddamn minds at their precious baby being sad over the man they felt she was entitled to.

Starcofags ruined everything for everyone else, by just being obnoxiously boarish from the moment BBtBC aired, just because of a few trolls who did even less damage than they did. They even started lashing out at the fucking creators of the show, because Starco got shaken up.

Fuck Starcofags, and fuck shipping in this show. I just want to watch the characters grow as people, not as what a raging group of faggots believes that they should be

>Jackie was a shit character who pathetic virgins latched on to because her positive enabling and complete emotional passivity made her the ideal women for them.
S-shut up

Why are you upset?

Karate has been his fucking jam since day one. What the fuck are you thinking?

No other person who has ever used Stars wand got face markings that wasn't a Butterfly.

I'm actually rewatching all the episodes (currenly on season 2) and yes, i'm picking up on things i didn't think of before. Though I wonder if Marco's dream still holds relevance.

Also ES UN DIA MUY IMPORTANTE

>t. Jackiefag

Soon-Tripwire

I wouldn't be so sure about that, user...

>her positive enabling and complete emotional passivity made her the ideal women for them.
Actually I'm attracted to grade a bitches, the ones yell and throw shit around and call you terrible things in front of your family and friends
I don't know what's wrong with me

>>Jackie was a shit character who pathetic virgins latched on to because her positive enabling and complete emotional passivity made her the ideal women for them.
That makes no sense considering many of her fans wanted a more involved response out of her, and now most just want to protect her and give her the happy ending she deserves instead of fuck her.

It's almost as though their souls were bound together by an event earlier in the series which might lead to Marco being able to do things that other characters can't.

Some event related to blood, a moon, and/or dancing.

Then why would the Wand change?
Why would the wand change so much as to resemble a monster want?
Why would an Earthling have such an EVIL looking wand?

A hemoglobin lunar rave?

Some metaphysical "bond of destiny" has nothing to do with how magic works in this show. Saying Marco had cheekmarks because of BMB is even more of a stretch than saying it was because he's descended from Butterflys.

Karate sucks
Star was beating up monsters before she got the wand, there were episodes devoted to showing she is strong on her own
It's not fair for marco and it's not fair for me because I keep thinking this is it, now Marco becomes a real player
>Marco gets a keyblade
Mickey pls no

Jackie is shit because Marco is into shit girls like her and Star

strawpoll.me/14490983

>and now most just want to protect her and give her the happy ending she deserves instead of fuck her.
She did get a happy ending. She broke up a narcissistic loser with delusions of grandeur, will go on with her life, probably date other men, and find her own happiness.

Breaking up with someone isn't the end of the world, user. I know you've probably never even talked to a woman, let alone have any idea what it's like to have a healthy relationship with one, but your life isn't over when you're a teenager and you break up.

If you are gonna do it then do it right
youtube.com/watch?v=EchBcKZrecc
In a way yes, the ballon comes to mind first and
EL PROXIMO SABADO VA A VENIR EL TRONQUILLO

>wand looks a lot like the symbol Buff Frog used to wear
>Marco's cheekmarks are ocmpletely unlike Star's and resemble the crescent Moon motif Eclipsa used
I-it was the blood moon

Jesus, so fucking mad. No, it's not because they're the main characters, it's because throughout the series, their dynamic has been genuine, heartwarming, and heart wrenching. Jackie's didn't deserve to be treated like that, fine. you get that point. It was utterly Marcos fault for building her up into something she wasn't and not realizing what it was he actually wanted. But he was 14. How many Anons out there actually knew not only what they wanted, but what they needed in a partner at that age outside of TITS and ASS? Jackie did the right thing and she's gonna find someone who can appreciate her more than Marco. Let it go, man.

Not him, but the wand changes to match the personality of whoever wields it. Even changed into both good and evil versions for a lobster guy.

Except the scissor swords actually look functional in cutting stuff. Or he gets some sword that contains the soul of some forgetten, powerful mewman warrior that guides him on how to sword fight

But she's no longer on the show and that hurts me. She deserves relevance like Janna.
Anyway I do have girl friends, I just never dated, kissed, or had sex

reminder

>Jackie did the right thing and she's gonna find someone who can appreciate her more than Marco. Let it go, man.
I just want it onscreen and for it to be Tom

>But she's no longer on the show and that hurts me.
You need healthier hobbies.

Like what
This would have been healthy if they treated her with half the respect they do Janna or even fucking StarFan13. I have a hunch the staff simply don't like her.

>Marco has cheekmarks because of BMB, which is directly alluded to by Marco himself
vs
>Marco is somehow related to the Butterfly dynasty, despite the fact that nobody can figure out how beyond the crack-pot theory based upon how his mum said croissant

Oh wow, you're right, BMB is a real stretch.

He doesn't need a sword, that shit is too cliche
The scissors would have made a great weapon on their own, it would have given him the power to teleport anywhere Rick style, he could have upgraded from a martial artist to a ninja or something
Everyone else gets a weapon
Everyone else keeps getting stronger

>People not realizing that the entire conflict this season is leading up to Eclipsa seizing the throe to give to Meteora, only for it to be revealed that Marco is also in line for the throne and way they say "only a princess can inherit the throne" the entire storyline of Saint Olga's won't be used to justify him being a contender for it

IT'S LIKE YOU PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND DEEPEST LORE

Im not saying the BMB caused the cheekmarks, but it was said the Blood Moon binds two souls together, the book says the Underworld demons manage souls on Mewni, and we had an entire episode showing souls rising into the afterlife or something so its not just a metaphysical bond.
Star and Marco's souls have certainly been bonded to eachother which makes Starco entirely suspect.

>Like what
Something that gets you away from here and away from children's cartoons? Something that encourages you to talk to other human beings and form healthy relationships? Something that encourages you to have a healthy output for emotional stress?

Because what you're doing right now ain't healthy.

Its entirely plausible any of the hundreds of Butterfly women ran off to Earth and is Marco's ancestor.

youtube.com/watch?v=3s2lcHygBAI&index=32&list=WL

Then fucking magical karate or special gauntlets so he can punch people even harder

>Something that gets you away from here and away from children's cartoons?
Well...why are you here?

>He does the same thing but stronger
No, that sucks

Marco doesnt need a weapon, doesnt need to win battles, and doesnt need to outsave Star. Marco is there to be Star's emotional support.
She is Star's squire, not her knight. Star is the main character here.

So what's Eclipsa's endgame?, She knows that the Magic High Commission isn't going to let her live. Is there something in her tower that she plans on using to escape? I'm pretty sure Glossaryk is faking being retarded.

*He is

Because I get bored at work and home occasionally and enjoy talking about the show.

What are you talking about? The line about "It's like our souls are bonded" is Marco talking out of his ass. He's trying to come up with an explanation as to why the wand didn't change forms when he grabbed it (see full quote: "Nothing happened. It's like our souls are bonded-".) The fact that the wand does change immediately after he says this makes it completely irrelevant.

Arguing the existence of the soul bond is one thing, but trying to say Marco can use magic/has cheekmarks because of the soul bond is another thing. Magic in this show has to do with physically tapping into the realm of magic itself, nothing to do with souls or shit.

Yeah, Glossaryck is just waiting for his new voice to kick in before he starts talking.

It's an elaborate ruse in which she'll force Star to abdicate the throne to do her own feelings of inadequacy, inability to write the wrongs of Mewni culture, and her own doubts.

She will then say they should install Meteroa as the only viable heir apparent until Marco's lineage is revealed, in which she will try to say that Marco can't inherit, only for Star's social upheaval policies and the reform of the Princess School to allow him, which they will then use to completely sink Starco by saying that the reason Marco felt so strongly about staying on Mewni was because of his bloodline calling him.

This will of course result in Eclipsa tipping her hand and revealing her true evil intentions as she tries to get rid of Marco because "it's what's best for me" only for Star to gain her confidence back and fight her, while Marco fights Meteora.

The reason that Marco is a Butterfly and has the moon symbol is an inversion of the typical solar association of the Sun(A Star) being masculine and the Moon being feminine. The show runners in a bit of subversion have flipped the usual astrological symbolism.

>I would STRONGLY suggest, after the Stump Day episode that will be airing on December 2nd, that you go back and watch older episodes.
I will if someone reposts the S1 and S2 Mega links.

Young Meteora episode.
when?

Marco is the sidekick, not the hero. You might as well say Jake from Adventure Time needs a sword so he can fight as well as Finn.

>My fucking eye! SHIT!

>Book says "magic is the stew that the universe swims in"
>Realm of Magic was actually a physical place in the universe
>the place Toffee and Star were in BfM was just another dimension someone could use scissors to get into if they knew where it was
>wand is just a portal to that dimension and back, self destruct just sucks everything nearby into it
>in BfM that was Star and Toffee's actual physical bodies, not their immortal souls
>Star never died
I hope the show stays consistent on magic and tries to lay some ground rules.

Its more "incoherent rage"

>Rick
>not portalfu like Yugo in Wakfu
I wish I had a webm

Mewberty must have been hell

*He is Star's bitchboy, not anything worthwhile

>Incestfags theories
When will people understand that this is still primarily a children's show. Dies Iraes will never happen either.

Based

M-MAKE HIM STOP, HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

>What are you talking about? The line about "It's like our souls are bonded" is Marco talking out of his ass. He's trying to come up with an explanation as to why the wand didn't change forms when he grabbed it (see full quote: "Nothing happened. It's like our souls are bonded-".) The fact that the wand does change immediately after he says this makes it completely irrelevant.
Nothing happened until he shifted the wand to his right hand. The hand that's got a tentacle-monster sealed inside it.

>Starco is endgame
And this is shit. It is not like there is something really bad in their relationship but the context of the show. Just the fact that Starco will emerge at expense of hurting Jackie who deserves happiness more than Star or Marco. It makes Starco emotionally unappealing.

I have never been fan of Jarco, it's just how shitty it was handled.

Even dragon Ball had characters try to catch up to Goku so they didn't get killed every single episode, I don't want Marco to outsave star but enemies are getting tougher and start is finding her inner magic, how is Marco going to help then?

I feel pretty confident we will get one, or at least an Eclipsa flashback in which Meteora is a central element, and it will be better and sadder than Moon's backstory but everyone will ignore it because of Moon waifuism.

Actually it probably already is from what little we've seen.

>Tripfaggots

>Oh, so because they're both the main character's they automatically need to be shipped together because that makes sense in your limited understanding of how relationships should be, right?
No, fucktard, because they characters fit so well together, and it would be a shame if they went their separate ways and that bond vanished.

Disney let Alex Hirsch have the MCs grandfather become a grandfather at age 32.

Tom has his own magic to help Star. Marco can go climb a tree and wait.

So who got fiddled?

OK so haven't been keeping up with star since the end of season 2 since I've been so busy but I binged watched all of season 3 over the thanksgiving break and I'm so confused all this shit just happened at once so let me see if I got this straight.
>star leaves earth to hide from toffee with her mom.
>ludo is being possessed by toffee and takes over the butterfly castle.
>eclipsa drop, and moon back story.
>they manage to defeat toffee for what I assume is the final time.
>marco leaves and goes back to jackie but she dumps him cause he somehow still likes star romantically now somehow?
>star moved on and is now dating tom again, because she no longer has romantic feelings for marco somehow?
>glossy is back but retarded, and eclipsa is free.
>more filler and star unlocking her butterfly form at will
>star tries to get monsters and mewnis to co-exist and fails miserably
>ms hennessy or whatever the fuck her name is is apparently a butterfly now, and eclipsa's kid even though they said they crystallized ecipsa immediately so when the fuck did she have time to fuck and have a kid.

Did I miss anything? I just dont know man so far this season has been a cluster fuck of shit, I guess it's my fault for missing the SoL season 1 format of alien and school boy shenanigans cause it looks like thats never coming back. Also I probably just missed if but where's the shitstorm over jarco. I was never really a shipper but I liked jackie its a shame she's gone forever.

>waiting characters to get powerups when there's barely forces of evil to fight since s1
kek

>Butthurt retarded ship faggit who doesn't realize it's a Disney cartoon and nothing beyond two characters kissing once is going to happen
Why don't you gay ass soyboys go watch soap operas if you want to fight over who is going to end up fucking who and who gets fake pregnant

Both father and grandfather got fiddleforded by an older woman when they were 16 at the oldest, but the way the timeline is either could have been younger.

As opposed to being a manchild obsessed with characters matching eachother powerlevels for no narrative reason? Star doesnt need Marco. All her other friends are more powerful, even Ponyhead with her horn laser.

THIS IS NOT THIS PATH I WANT THIS TO GO DOWN

I have considered this and I don't think it's the case. During the entirety of having the All-Seeing Eye Active Marco swaps the wand between both his left and right hands at various points. If the Monster Arm was solely responsible for this the spell should fail without Marco holding the wand in his right hand.

The scissors cant cut paper without opening up portals.

I mean Marco isn't that lacking

Didn’t Heckapoo split hers into shanks just fine?

>so when the fuck did she have time to fuck and have a kid.

If she had time to get married, she had time to get a honeymoon.

Bought the Star and Marco guide book for a friend for Xmas.

I cannot wait for Stump day.

Already told you I don't expect Marco to catch up to princess bug but I want him to get a weapon because it's cool and Because it wouldn't make sense to have him helping star anymore otherwise
Like it or not he is her sidekick so he has to be able to handle himself in combat
>Doesn't need Marco
That doesn't matter
>All her friends are stronger
Marco shows up in every single episode, every other character gets screen time cucked

All dirty sneak attacks. Marco couldnt even beat Jeremy in a fair fight, and Jeremy's a black belt despite being half Marco's age.

Yes, although these were different from the pair she reclaimed from Marco in RWS. So dimensional scissor weapons are not impossible, but they probably need to be specifically designed as such.

Yet Jeremy was scared shitless when Marco actually tried to hurt him, and tried to use a weapon when they were going to fight in a tournament.

>it wouldn't make sense to have him helping star anymore otherwise
Marco has already sat out every battle so far against people far more powerful than him. The writers can just give him another role that plays to his strengths than dumb down everything for parity.
This isnt a battle shonen, Marco and Star dont need to fight side by side every single time, and the biggest threats like Mina and Toffee are personal to Star and things she should face alone.
>I want him to get a weapon because it's cool
Grow up.

This
also he was able to kick open a door heavily locked with demonic chains

The only reason Jeremy has a black belt and beats Marco is because Jeremy's parents singlehandedly support the dojo financially, so Sensei tries to keep Jeremy happy.