Assigned Male.
Questionable Content
Dumbing of Age.
all come to mind

>He doesn't let himself enjoy Chinese food because of paranoia about hormones

>eating tofu
>drinking milk substitutes
>eating meat replacements

I don't do any of those things but if you deprive yourself of soy sauce because some weirdos on a politics image board told you to, you're more of a cuck than anyone else.

I eat both meat and tofu cuz I cooked em, whachu gonna do?

real milk actually makes me sick though.

I got food poisoning from eating Chinese food once and was shitting and vomiting for 10 days straight. Never again.

>eating cats in soyboy sauce

I projectile vomited once after getting food poisoning from KFC. Better swear off American food.

Is that why they call them sneaky?

Who really cares if you're eating a cat? It's all meat.

Not really sure why restaurants would serve cat and not tell anyone though. It'd be way more expensive than just using pork and beef.

You willingly went to KFC, you have no one to blame but yourself eurocuck.

Is this Sup Forums's favourite treat?

So soyboy huh. That's what we're going with?

>t. Chinese soyboy

I don't live in Europe.

it's because the userbase has slowly morphed into the paranoid infowars types who believe shit like water making the frogs gay. pic related.

Pretty much anything that shows up in LOL threads, but they unironically like them.
The snarky liberal strawmen comics where the author is objectively incorrect, but they're liberal and sassy, so they *clap back* at the heteronormative cis male white patriarchy.

I'd eat cat, dog, soy, pretty much anything that tastes good.

You were born an omnivore, why not take advantage of it instead of being a picky little pussy about food all time.

>Soy
>Chinese food
Its just what they feed Chinese food.

I hope the ghost murders him.

Once I got sick from eating a salad and threw up. Didn't eat salad for a five years (I was twelve at the time). But that was also from the embarrassment that came with my vomiting. I was at wedding and I projectile vomited on the bride as she came down the isle.

>lol you believe in gay frogs

Listen, I know Alex Jones uses colorful language and tries pretty hard to sensationalize things, but he's right 99% of the time. Seriously, anything you think he's wrong about, look it up.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/03/100301151927.htm

Are most Africans and Asians "soyboys" because they can't digest milk then?

Do they know that his supplements have a sperm-crippling, mental retardation in babies causing amount of lead in them? Sounds like white genocide to me.