AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PAINT IT RED, DONALD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP, MEIN SCHWANZ KANN NUR SO HART WERDEN

Day of the rake is here.

L-L-LANDSLIDE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BEAUTIFUL DIGITS OF MAGA
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DAY OF THE ROPE, BOYS AHAHAHAHAHA

Florida is fucking shit. Always comes down to those assholes

Landslide coming. Grab your asses faggots.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

THESE NUMBERS CONFIRM

PRAISE KEK!

IM LISTENING TO ACHILLES LAST STAND
THIS IS EPIC

BOYS

WE MIGHT DO IT

THROUGH KEK WE CREATE REALITY

MAGA

SICK 5 BRO

QUICK USE MORE OF YOUR MEME MAGIC Sup Forums

EMPEROR TRUMP-SAMA NEEDS YOU

SHADILAY MOTHERFUCKERS

MAGA MAGA MAGA

Spirit of our God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, descend upon me. Please purify me, mold me, fill me with yourself, and use me. Banish all the forces of evil from me; destroy them, vanquish them so that I can be healthy and do good deeds.

Banish from me all curses, hexes, spells, witchcraft, black magic, demonic assignments, malefice and the evil eye; diabolic infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful; jealousy, treachery, envy; all physical, psychological, moral, spiritual and diabolical ailments; as well as all enticing spirits, deaf, dumb, blind, mute and sleeping spirits, new-age spirits, occult spirits, religious spirits, antichrist spirits, and any other spirits of death and darkness.

I command and bid all the powers who molest me—by the power of God Almighty, in the name of Jesus Christ my Savior—to leave me forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting lake of fire, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world. Amen.

THOSE FUCKING TRIPS
CHECKED
KEK IS WITH US

S H A L I D A Y
H
A
L
I
D
A
Y

In Dixie Land, where I was born in,
early on one frosty mornin',
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.

I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!
In Dixie Land I'll take my stand
to live and die in Dixie.
Away, away, away down south in Dixie.
Away, away, away down south in Dixie

GUHHHRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Florida went blue
>not much wiggle room to balance out Miami and Tampa

we NEED the rust belt now
Lakelands UNITE

floriada still has mostly repub counties that still haven't reported

don't lose your ass just yet

PUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH