Hey there everybody, it's a beautiful day!

Hey there everybody, it's a beautiful day!

Welp, it's time to turn off Cartoon Network again.

its what you get for pretending to be sick to stay home from school you little shit

this was like the only thing there was for me to watch in the morning before going to school, when I was 14

>they replaced arale for this in the 7:00am cartoon bloc in my country

I was pissed

B-b-but I was 20 when this show was on the air...

INCORRECT INCORRECT INCORRECT

Algo algo servicio de la comunidad,
then a lot of missing people

there was also Tom & Jerry though so it was all good

But it's the middle of summer, it's a weekday morning, and there's nothing to do!

I should have gone to school

>Tfw can't fap to this lola bunny

I actually enjoyed watching this. It was better than watching Tom & Jerry Kids, Pup Scooby-Doo, Smurfs & Snorks.

Seriously staying home with no games and a tv to yourself with nothing good on was terrible, sometimes.

you're just not trying hard enough

I was around 8-9 when this aired and I remember I liked it.
Mostly because the dub made it work somehow so it didn't sound so soulless.

>That one episode when they learned how to swear by overhearing granny.

I always wondered, why in some episodes some of them wear diapers then just, remove them on any other episode?

>people got to watch tv when they were sick

No, it was a garbage man I think.

Oh yeah, it was. My mistake.

Wow, you watched this crap when you were 9? When I was 9, I was already watching shit like Married with Children and The Simpsons. I stopped watching Care Bears crap when I turned 5.

toddlercon is loathed by most lolicons

Go outside, jimmy.

It's times like this I get a warm fuzzy feeling.
All of us with vastly different lives have such weird shit in common

they didn't air that in the morning.

wasn't this the show with tina? I know there was a girl duck.

This is the epitome of "bad shows we regret greenlighting so might as well put it on from 11AM to 1PM so as few kids as possible have to watch it"

It's "looneyful" you fool

I never got the point of these dead air shows. Wouldn’t it be cheaper just to air old cartoons? As much shit as CN gets for overplaying TTGO id rather have that on a sick day then this

*ruins your sick day*

Well user, it's either this, Catscratch, or Brandi and Mr. Whiskers.

Pick your poison.

Don't they still have random new episodes of this coming out?

I think its a union thing, people need to make a certain amount of crap every year so they can still stay in the union.

At that point I watch the news or jerry springer.

But I’m sick! What am I supposed to do, go outside and ride a bike? I don’t do that even when I’m healthy!

>muh sick day/show is shit meme
>shitting on Catscratch and Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
Alright, at this point I'm thinking the people making this a meme just have fucking teribad tastes.

Stop posting my husband

>tfw had strep throat for a school week
>fell asleep with TV on
>woke up to "HEY THERE EVERYBODY" every god damn morning

At least Tom and Jerry came on immediately after it.

If you ain't Imakuni you need to back the fuck off sweetie.

I was a little too old for this show when it was around, i secretly wanted to watch it. Was there something wrong with me?

Apparently this show was a merchandise goldmine

It happens. It's the forbidden fruit effect. We want to watch it because we know we're not supposed to, even when we know we'd probably be bored to tears.

I doubt the show had anything to do with the sales of baby looney tunes merchandise. baby mickey mouse and friends merchandise also makes a ton of money and there's no shitty cartoon to help promote that.

Nothing will match Taz in the 90's.

Guy was probably the most profitable cartoon character that wasn't a pokemon.

I guess it makes sense. There wasn't rally anything from stopping me from watching it, i just pretended i didn't want to. I probably wouldn't have liked it anyway like you said.

What was it even about? A pre schooler show for toddlers but with a Loony Tunes skin? How different was it from the other baby verisons of existing shows that was popular in the 90's?

I don't care if this show was shit, it was comfy as fuck.

I broke a limb you shibboleth and it was summer