Apparently, Warner Bros. Japan is now officially changing the DCEU's name to 'DC Films Universe'

Apparently, Warner Bros. Japan is now officially changing the DCEU's name to 'DC Films Universe'.
I know it's not intentional, but I love this name so much.
>DCFU
>DC Eff You

Makes more sense than 'E' if you ask me. I always forget what that's supposed to stand for.

Extended, as in extends past the comics, it makes sense if you have TV shows and novels with it too, but I doubt they planned for any of that

Heh, even Japan knows DCEU is fucked.

Kek, DCEU is fucked

Holy fucking KEK

I don't think that image is true.

>Warner Bros. Japan is now officially changing the DCEU's name to 'DC Films Universe'
It's over, that means there's either a reboot or a delay being planned now to separate from the Snyder vision

I’ll put it in language a poor-droid user can understand

(2/2) see webm’s now

(1/2) with the new version and update iPhone users can

I hope you can read that before your phone explodes.

>>DC Eff You

teeheee!!! such fun!

the other day I was in class and the teacher said penis! As a redditor myself I couln't help but laugh

>iphone users wont see this pretend its the funniest thing ever
lelele xddd

>iphone users wont see this pretend its the funniest thing ever
That's what written.

>DC Eff You

further proof that mostly children who are marveldrones frequent this board. fucking hell

just to still contribute to the discussion. DCFU sounds better than DCEU. I would have chosen DCCU (Cinematic Universe) from the start but Film or Movie would also be alright

IPhone users can still see the thumbnail, and there are third party webm-supported browsers

I like the new DCFU, in other news it looks like JL is at around 500 million thus far, I think it'll make 800 million for sure.

DCFUcks vs MCUcks, the console war

you really think it'll make 800? I think that would be great but I can't imagine so many people still going to see it now that other movies are coming out

OH NONONO

It hasn't even been out 2 weeks yet, it'll at least pass 700.

Wonder Woman reach 820 with far tougher competition

They should have done that earlier and kept Snyder while giving him more power. That would've been great.

>DC For you

>chinaman have to photoshop your poster to make it better

I think it will top out around 600 but I think it will be a strong home video, on demand, and digital performance. Kind of like Power Rangers.

>800
this is disappointing
should've made at least 1 bil
they betrayed snyder for nothing

Why not DC4U?

>Source: My ass