Brit/pol/ - Karen edition

>US election live results
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump

>US election coverage with Andrew Neil
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

>What would a Donald Trump victory mean for Brexit, the UK and the pound?
express.co.uk/news/politics/729706/Donald-Trump-win-what-mean-for-Brexit-UK-pound-US-America-election-result-2016

>A Donald Trump presidency would be better for Britain
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/donald-trump-presidency-better-britain/

>Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/nigel-farage-to-lead-100000-strong-march-on-supreme-court-on-day/

>Britain's top law officer investigating claims the CPS is 'afraid to tackle honour crimes'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/britains-top-law-officer-investigating-claims-the-cps-is-afraid/

>Move on and accept Brexit, Theresa May tells embattled Remainers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/move-on-and-accept-brexit-theresa-may-tells-embattled-remainers/

>The Supreme Court is 'HIGHLY UNLIKELY' to overturn Brexit ruling, warns top lawyer
express.co.uk/news/uk/729666/supreme-court-appeal-brexit-high-court-ruling-article-50-michael-mansfield

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XGFkErX
youtube.com/watch?v=De6PMhyKEjE
nytimes.com/elections/results/florida
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CUNT

1st for Leeds

CUNT

>Hillary
>winning Virginia

Who is the CTR shill theyve got on?

TRUMP CRUSHING IN VIRGINIA

CLINTON LEADING FLORIDA
FUCK

what's with all these non-Trump republicans except that one smashed bloke

KAREN~

Come on, mates. The Americans were our sterling allies during Brexit. I know KEK is real, and it is by His will that we are going to see this map turned red... and we will have BLM riots, raging liberals and guaranteed keks, free to all, for years to come.

10 Minutes until michigan im sweating it

it's literally all over

this desu

M A G A
A
G
A

I genuinely can't handle this level of stress. Might call it a night and see who's president tomorrow. Good luck Trump.

NO

THE LION IS OUR SYMBOL

THIS ISN'T RIGHT

CLINTON IS CLEARLY WINNING FLORIDA

IT'S FUCKING OVER ALREADY

>LBC calling Trump racist and sexist
DROPPED.

>70% of my savings on this election

This. Stand together Brothers!

17 FUCKING PERCENT OF VOTES

SHUT THE FUCK UP UNTIL IT'S LIKE 70%

You better be fucking with me m8, nobody would be daft enough to put that much money down

why do these news panelists interupt a cia director, i'd rather hear what he has to say..

Please say your savings are like £50 or something.

What streams are you lads watching

Mostly in safe republic states, but this is still tense.

Are you kidding? This is all or nothing high stakes. There were several people that became Billionaires overnight with the Brexit result.

We americans stayed up for brexit. Stick around for the exact moment president trump wins!!!

I don't know what it's like, every election on Sup Forums has gone the way I wanted it but I fear this won't

MAGA

Posting best Kstew

Got my smug Nigels at the ready

I am Hank

discord.gg/XGFkErX

brit/pol/ discord.

Listen to Styx for good breakdown of the counties

youtube.com/watch?v=De6PMhyKEjE

Can I post here, the rest of the board is too fast?

Too early to say yet matey

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Goodluck america, get your brexit.

I hope you guys get what you want.

I had a girl at work ask for my number tonight.

shame she's a fucking dog.

taking a girl out to some fireworks thursday. how're we all doing? anyone need a chat?

good luck yanks.

Can't barrage the Farage

THE AREAS COUNTED ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FAVOURABLE TO TRUMP BUT CLINTON IS AHEAD

THE AREAS LEFT ARE SOLID CLINTON

IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING OVER

nytimes.com/elections/results/florida

NY times projecting Clinton to take Florida with 54%...

You betcha

Trump has won Indiana, Kentucky, and West Virginia.
Trump is winning Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia, but they are still counting.

americans didn't even have to stay up late for brexit it was over by 3am our time

Oklahoma is officially RED.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

I CAN ALSO PARROT WHAT THE EXPERTS ON TV SAY AND PRETEND I'M KNOWLEDGABLE

Vermont, New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware officially BLUE.

Who would she vote for?

IT'S OVER

Godspeed Trump, I have work tomorrow.

Feel free to harvest all my meme energy as I sleep.

MAGA
A
G
A

desu it looks like cuckservatives are cucking out

Get out the vote? What's that?

Good job Trump, I totally wanted to have to emigrate somewhere else. At least I can leech off of my mother for a few years to build up some savings, she's a liberal anyway.

Thanks for the support bro glad your doing your thing getting that pussy let Britain and America rule the world for all the years to come.

Britain and America have always ruled the world. With a little input from France. It's that anglo blood

Yes lad!

SPICS RUINING AMERICA REEEEE

Finish this thread off first:

Colonial Blood

Remember when Donald Trump almost became President of the United States? What was THAT about?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DEATH TO THE YANKEE

LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED LIL' MARCO MENTIONED

South Carolina officially RED.

This man "Ben" needs a bullet.

>Stayed up late
>I stayed up till 7am for Brexit
>2am in the US

???

damn right

I'm having to solve 3-4 captchas every time I post now. Is this because there's so much traffic?

Pray for Trump

fuck, I want to play san andreas again now

It's over, lads.

Trump 67 Clinton 68

I knew yanks were all talk.

Come on bros

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

Stay up for the salt reaping.

>No mention of Jeb!

trump should be on an eagle desu

>Texas leaning blue

BLUE TEXAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>texas blue

gg

TRUMP GAINING IN FLORIDA, LESS THAN A PERCENT DIFFERENCE WITH JUST UNDER HALF VOTE COUNTED

Uhh....

>he thought Trump was going to win

Remember when Farage already conceded defeat before counting started? Hold the line

So basically whites are incapable of running America now.

I member!

LAH-TEE-NOH

WW3 confirmed

You lads need to settle down and stop going OMG IT'S OGRE at every new development

are you trying to meme yourself out of existence britain?

Too many people have fallen for the CTR/Contrarian Shitposter black pill. We must support, and give our energy to our Yank brothers.

>Texas blue

Literally how

>c-c-c-cant s-stump the trump

FUCKING HELL HAHA

TEXAS IS CURRENTLY BLUE

DON'T GIVE UP
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc