Devil's Candy

>Don't

devilscandycomic.com/

Late update due to cake, which seems fitting for Pia.

what's the appeal of this comic?

>Asking this question on the Devil's Candy thread
>Not the Questionable Content Thread
>Not the Gunnerkrigg Court Thread
>Not the Dumbing of Age Thread
Seriously user, so much shit gets posted on this board weekly but you're gonna complain about one that has good art, good character designs, and actually has something happen every page instead of the artist phoning it in? What's wrong, you can't enjoy a web comic unless it involves college students complaining about trivial issues or has transgender robots? Get the fuck outta here.

What kind of cake is that?

Delicious brown goat boy and his milftastic mom.

I hope her shirt bursts open a bit.

Big titty girls and action.

Hand drawn comics by proper talent and cute girls and boys.

what is she doing in the middle panel?

Going Jojo on a flying moped. I'm just surprised she didn't grab the food out of midair whilst doing it.

Pistachios on top might hint at pistachios inside.
Otherwise any kind of simple cake is possible.
maybe pumpkin, or almond, lemon, banana etc.
Really hard to tell if it's not cut open.
In any case no large darkened chunks of anything poke out, so it's probably not made with apples or raisins. They would leave wet, dark spots on the outside.
The surface looks rather dark, but that could hint at the baking process as much as the interior coloration.
At the sides I think I am detecting a hint of green, which might be the suspected pistachio, or maybe green tea used as a dye and flavoring.

Well now I'm hungry. Thanks.

Regular updates, appealing characters, and professional art.

>lumping GC with those two

Gunnerkrigg's been meh for years now though. All the original mystery and humour has run out and now it's just 'Mary Sue's Daddy issues: the comic'.

Good art.
That's it, the writer is shit.

shouldn't this go on Sup Forums?

American made, so its on here. If its not made in Japan it doesnt go on Sup Forums.

I still wonder if I should fuck around with Sup Forums and storytime a chapter, saying it's fan translated.

If you do, it might be worth it to go to the extra effort of swapping the lettering with some typical shitty fan-translation (fanslation?) font, to enhance the ruse.

Oh yeah, I would have to flip the pages and shit. Fuck that.

just say you flipped it when translating to make it easier to read, two birds stoned at once

Nah, even official translations like to keep the original order. Pleases the weebs and saves time butchering the artwork.

I like it so far.
Do you want Devil's Candy to have a more comedic, serious, or deeper story?

There are actually Japanese "scanlations" of the whole thing. I don't think they're hosted on any site, though. I've only seen them on Japanese boards for American comics.

I want it to be paced decently, for starters. There's decompression and then there's "fuck you, regular readers."

Which is, you know, retarded. "It's only Anime if a Japanese person makes it!"

I made crepes this morning, but I'm not French, so I guess they're something else.

Your crepes were shit

the point was to piss off Sup Forums though right? and plenty of shitty fanscans and even some official translations have been flipped