11 PhDs

>11 PhDs

Where the fuck did he get the time and money to do that? My first Bachelors is killing me.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Who-is-the-person-with-the-highest-number-of-earned-academic-PhDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scholarships

>brainlet

>not getting your masters and docorates at the same time with photographic memory

>not becoming an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics in one night

realistically? photographic memory. which amy or may not mean you understand what you read.

otherwise it's impossible, you simply don't have the time to crunch that much information unless you literally study all your life

I thought he said 7.

Besides, after the first one, it gets easier.

I'd guess some of them are Honoris Causa and some others were done in some interdisciplinary bs via 20 peoples teams.

Who holds the record for most PhDs?

well, he's a scientist you fucking retards. It has nothing to do with photographic memory but dedication to the field. his job is LITERALLY to study new areas of science all day

me

quora.com/Who-is-the-person-with-the-highest-number-of-earned-academic-PhDs

>study new areas of science all day
most scientists only study other peoples' ideas, trying to expand/explain them

Dr McNinja

So apparently it's possible but not in the time frame Bruce has earned his

yeah but considering Banner is smart as fuck, he also researches new fields of subject and therefore sets up new theories and maybe even frameworks, thus being able to write about it

>MFW I have a year and 6 months left until I get my bachelors
>A year and a half more of slaving away in retail
>Will still probably be working retail since the job market is trash

Sure but to get a PhD you have to do a major piece of new research.

>tfw I am currently writing my master thesis
>tfw I have 4 months left and only started reading

fuck my life

>implying enough research exists on gamma radiation
>implying the fucking hulk himself wouldn't be able to write about new gamma radiation related shit

No you need to get published

>mfw going for a PhD
>mfw only a year into a near decade of school

>implying enough research exists on gamma radiation
As a field Gamma Radiation is pretty well understood. I mean there is need of simpler math formulas because at those energies you can to add in calculations with particle anti-particle pairs and if you want to be precise you'll be doing a ton of feynmann diagrams to get all the possibilities.

Unless you mean astrophysical gamma radiation, there is tons of work yet to be done there.

>mfw getting good grades 80% average in nuclear physics, then suffer an emotional breakdown and am unable to leave house. Drop everything, friends, school, hobbies.
>mfw I don't know what to do with my life anymore

you do realise that in the MCU, all kinds of additional research exists on every field of study due to people using weapons, gadgets and whatever the fuck that people in real life could only dream about, right?

pym particles alone probably account for ten new topics in the area of quantum physics

people always laugh at students, talking shit about how student life is awesome. I hate that shit considering how much stress is actually present while doing a bachelor or master degree

>friend always makes fun of me because "students have it SO easy in life"
>starts studying two years ago at 27 years
>bitches about literally everything university related
>bitches about how he was only able to do one of three exams during his first semester
>bitches about how he's two semesters behind in his fourth semester

dude, you just gotta find your inner peace with the whole thing and get out there. you NEED some activities that will take you out of the whole studying loop

>Being zapped with gamma radiation and turning into a big green monster every time he gets angry is totally plausible
>11 PhDs? Now hold the phone there Marvel!

>not popping the head off this and taking pics of it leaving your butthole

Man I'm going for my associates degree right now and I'm struggling. I took on way too many classes this semester, most of them are general education. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail at least two of my five classes because of all the requirements.

Some rich who literally made a hobby out of it. Doesn't have to just does it for fun since he's retired.

It wasn't so much the work load that caused my breakdown, i was taking a bit of a lighter load cause i planned to do it in 4.5 years and got ahead early. It was the fact that i never dealt with any of my depression from a kid and that led into bad habits and not a healthy diet/life. Well...i was finding 3rd year calculus/complex analysis grueling, god damn that was getting to some rough math. But It all finally caught up with me. Sucks cause i still love that shit

Being a genius in comics also grants you time dilation powers, it seems.

>Failing gen ed classes

I don’t want to be that guy because trust me I know college is a bitch but how? Are you going to a CC or Uni? I Quizleted my way through gen ed.

How many degrees does Tony have?

Keep trying anons, you'll get it. It only took me six years to find an entry level position in my field. Kill me.

Why did you procrastinate for so fucking long?

He shouldn't have any. He should have failed university and been a self taught man.

>tfw i'll probably end up teaching high school kids for the rest of my life
That fucking PhD is for the CHANCE at a university position, not even a good chance at that considering how hard they are to get.

He lives in Marvel time; he's been the same age for about 60 years and everyone just remembers it a lot shorter.

user, all you need is a Masters to become an assistant professor. Go for Doctorates only if you want street cred.

>Graduated from a History major in arch
>Couldn't keep up with my thesis because not enough sources, primary or secondary
>Be given an oportunity to earn my diploma by participating on a team research that will end published as a book
>ex gf is on the team
>Get depressed because of this
>Suddenly she starts making sure that I catch her with the same guy every day we get together to discuss the project, etc, wich is weekly
>Stop going because I dont want to be suicidal again
>tfw its been two months since I went to the discussions or send any progresses
Hold me, Sup Forums. I only want to get my diploma.

You better not have a liberal arts degree because you will be stuck in that retail job

My eventual goal is a full tenured professorship, which almost always requires a doctorate.

They gave them to him immediately in fear he'll get mad.

This. As Masters you won't make as much money but you can get some oretty sweet teaching gigs. Run a few lab classes, and have access to all the toys to do any random research you feel like.

His intellect level is higher than an average human's. Writing a peer-reviewed thesis should be as easy for him as making a two page essay on fucking honey nut cheerios is for you or me.

Especially since there's no Reed Richards or FREAKING MOON GIRL in the MCU.

yeah, university life is pretty much a path of self-discovery. sounds retarded but it's pretty much true. you just have enough time while studying etc to think about your life, what matters to you and how you behave. can't wait till I'm done with this fucking thesis even though work life is probably hell

Honestly, students do have it easy. They whine about homework they were to lazy to do on time. They don't know a thing about bills, working, maintaining a household, ect. They're playing pretend at being an adult without the actual responsibilities of an adult. When they actually get jobs, they'll be begging for the days when all they had to do was homework and papera

I don't wanna call you a beta but it's once a week. You are a man now. Go and just afterwords have a stiff whiskey before you go back to work.

Yep liberal arts. Communications(actual communication, not tv production). I’m really banking on a military commission. If I don’t get that I’ll probably kill myself.

Fuck off. Not everyone can go to school on daddys dime. Some of us have to work as well. And University IS harder than most jobs, you have to think and work much harder at school than almost any job

You write a bunch of papers to get a doctorate.

>t.someone who never worked their way through university

>I only want to get my diploma.
Do you? Then why are you letting something as petty as an ex fuck that over?

Nigga fuck that and get back to work. Don't let that be an excuse for you to drop your fucking career. Let that bitch do whatever she wants.

Go back and say you had mental issues or some shit, see if they let you in again. Seriously, it's your goddamn life, take care of it.

Dude probaby manages to complete a PhD thesis in a year.

>don't know a thing about bills

try paying bills while being a student then. you think maintaining a household and paying for shit happens out of nowhere just because you're a student?

>they'll be begging for the days when all they had to do was homework and papera

I almost never had any homework and it's still stressful because you have to study like 1000 pages and know fucking everything. Germanfag so we don't get to bring books into the exams. Instead, we have to memorise pretty much everything which, in the long run, causes you to be stressed out throughout the entire university life. my semester abroad in China was the best because studying in other countries is a lot easier due to the lower standards

Or you can move to a developing country, where communications are in need of enhancement.

>we have to memorise pretty much everything
The only time i didn't have to do that in Canada was physics exams. They give you a formula sheet cause the formulas aren't what the class is about, it's constructing them and using them.

What kind of classes are open book? Oh i guess i could bring in one page of notes for some really high math classes but they are always useless anyways

>implying studying at a university only consists of homework

wanna know how I know that you have never studied? university related shit follows you home, you think about that shit all day every day. there's no "I just came home so I can relax", instead you have "I just came home and now..... oh shit, how the fuck am I going to finish x, y, and z on time?!?"

sure, education is a privilege but it's definitely not easy after you finish the basic school shit

I heard from literally everyone who studied abroad in the US (California and Michigan) that they were allowed to take their notes and books into the exams. Didn't have any exams in China but I heard it from a couple of people over there too. In addition to that, the exams are a LOT easier abroad in general

yeah when i finished school and had a job one of the things i really loved and had to adjust to was only working when i was on the clock and not having to worry about reading this or writing that or whatever classwork when i was home.

I attended community college for four years while working full time then after I graduated went to university part time for an additional three while working full time, sometimes six days a week while maintaining a house, not just paying rent, maintaining a house. That's means property taxes, utilities, repair bills, ect. School was a a joke compared to working a ten hour shift, getting some sleep, studying, then going back to work

As long as you aren't an idiot and you're in shape, getting a commission will be easy. The hard part will be not being a fuckup butterbar

>developing country
Even Latam is saturated with communication students. Hell, it's saturated with everything.

No, you're just someone that didn't know how to prioritize. Obviously not all of college is homework, some of it is oral presentation, some of it is a research paper, some of it is just showing up to class because your professor is a lazy shit. I say homework as a catch-all and it really does apply because most of you doofuses pussy foot around your coursework until it's almost due then crunch on it, all the while worrying and whining

Why don't you take a real degree then. Some degrees are easy like you say. Most physics and math classes take a fuckton of time. Not first year courses ofc but the further you go the more time it takes.

It's what stupid people who think that being smarter means being faster at school try to do to show that they're really smart.

you are generalising way too hard. I'm not whining, I'm simply stating the fact that university life is usually (unnecessarily) hard due to the work load.

reducing the whole thing to "some" oral presentations and research papers is just wrong when you have multiple courses where you have to write more than one paper, take part in multiple presentations AND do exams in one course. trust me, I'll rather work all day and be physically dead than having the stress load in my head the entire time.

>Communications
You done fucked up son.

What was your original plan?

getting a job on that shouldn't be hard mate.

>tfw starting fifth year studying
>have haven't past year 3

final bottlenecks are literally hitler.

He watched a lot of rick and morty and knocked that shit out in like a month.

>I live in a dorm with university food provided, and not in an apartment with a job and bills to pay

And that boils down to doing your work when it's assigned instead letting that shit "weigh" on you. That's essentially you saying you were lazy until the last minute.

I went to college just for the sake of going to college, I already have a good paying job. Degree was in accounting and your math or science isn't necessarily a "real" degree because there's plenty of BS in bullshit areas with no career prospects until you get an MA or above like chemistry.

>Degree was in accounting
Then stfu you have no clue what you are talking about cause you have never taken a real math course in your life. And physics is one of the degrees with the best job prospects after even a bachlors.

You're essentially saying I'm wrong because of my major without actually supporting your argument. You mad?

>community college
>School was a a joke compared to working

Really activating the almonds there.

No. You take anyone doing a math degree and throw them in accounting and they find it easy as fuck. It's not a hard degree. So stop saying your accounting degree means all university courses are easy. A lot are plenty harder than any job in the work force after

Photographic memory has never actually been proven to exist.

They've done studies on it and none were conclusive.

Pretty much this.

It's possible for a human to do, but it takes way more time, and they still can't recall all that information at a moment's notice like Bruce can.

>dat figure
Can you take it's clothes off.

I need to know for science.

>went to university after
It really does

CC, biggest reason I'm failing is because they all assigned huge research projects at the same time, and because they all require me to go to extra lectures. There just isn't enough time in my week to handle it all.

Any chem eng masters up in this bitch?

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Abandoned it because the nomenclature of organic chemistry can suck a dick. It makes no goddamn sense.

CC is not very hard from my experience, but fuck me up the ass twice a day does it take time. Could just be my courses, reworked from scratch the year i took. It was 3×1.5 hour classes, 2×2 hour labs, and a programming assignment that took about 20 hours to complete. Sometimes debugging that was another 8 hours. I learned a lot but one course taking 33 hours at a base was fucking insane

Not that user, physics major here. What the hell do you mean?

>mfw one month away from my bachelors
>tfw fucking history degree

I'm in a really similar position right now, but I think I also fucked myself with the scheduling to be fair. Monday and Wednesday are basically a loss for me since I'm at school from 7 to 10, and then have a 3 hour class thursday

yes

Polisci majir here. Just get a generic state job. Even the low end ones are better than retail and have better benefits. Some even pay for your masters.

Sleep a lot on those long days. Key is to get to school and do those assignments on your "days off". 7 days a week work for uni is 'normal' but also make sure to at least take a day a week to relax

I wish I could go back to school and finish my career.

Moon girl is bad writing on its finest.

Dude if the diploma is more important than the ex then power through it. Don't let her have that power over you.

So this guy transforms into a giant green gamma-powered monster, but no way in hell can he have photographic memory. That's just taking things too far.

Just move to weeb paradise and teach english. Find some gaijin hunter milf and fuck her brains out with your magical gaijin cock. It's a pretty simple alternative.

If you're marvel smart character levels of intelligent, it wouldn't be too hard to complete multiple PhDs.
Heck I bet someone like start or banner could write a bot that completes the work required for a PhD in a matter of hours.

Banner is a nuclear physicist, not a programmer.

Why'd he help create Ultron then?