Whats he thinking Sup Forums

whats he thinking Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2-GuDJFCxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's thinking and saying to himself, why is OP such a faggot?

Is it truly the greatest form of love to let those you care about make choices for themselves that inevitably will end in self-destruction, respecting their freedom even as it condemns them, or is it true love to intercede in a manner to prevent them from that fate, even if it means becoming a monster and oppressor in their eyes? If freedom without order is chaos, and order without freedom is tyranny, how does one reach a middle-ground when left with binary options?

"Did the Holocaust really happen?"

>I wonder if they still make that shampoo I like?

Here I come, rougher than Knuckles the best of them, tougher than Knuckles. You can call me Knuckles, unlike Knuckles I don't Knuckle I'd rather flex my Knuckles I'm hard as Knuckles, it ain't hard to Knuckle I break them down whether they're Knuckles or Knuckles. Unlike Knuckles I'm independent It's my first Knuckle, first Knuckles Feel the Knuckles then the Knuckles knuckle
Born on an island in the Knuckles The blood of my Knuckles flows inside me My knuckle is to save the Knuckles from evil Knuckles
I will be the one to set your Knuckles free true Cleanse your Knuckles of evil knuckles that got in you
Streaking lights, loud knuckles, and Knuckles Are the Knuckles that keep me going I am fighting my own Knuckles Knuckles gonna stand in my way
I will be the one to set your Knuckles free true Cleanse your Knuckles of evil knuckles that's in you
Won't be Knuckles I'll stand up to all the pain and Knuckles Just believe in my Knuckles don't rely on Knuckles Get this Knuckles to wipe out the Knuckles and knuckles This is my Knuckles gonna fight for my Knuckles
Here I come, rougher than Knuckles the best of them, tougher than Knuckles. You can call me Knuckles, unlike Knuckles I don't knuckle I'd rather flex my Knuckles I'm hard as Knuckles, it ain't hard to chuckle I break them down whether they're Knuckles or Knuckles. Unlike Knuckles I'm independent It's my first knuckle, first Knuckles Feel the Knuckles then the Knuckles knuckle
I have no such things as Knuckles Don't approve of Knuckles but gotta knuckle This alliance has Knuckles This partnership is only Knuckles
I will be the one to set your Knuckles free true Cleanse your Knuckles of evil knuckles that got in you
Won't be Knuckles I'll stand up to all the pain and Knuckles Just believe in my Knuckles don't rely on Knuckles Get this Knuckles to wipe out the Knuckles and knuckles This is my Knuckles gonna fight for my Knuckles

Adventure Knuckles > Classic Knuckles > Boom knuckles > Modern "That's why that call it war" Knuckles

>Oh no

Modern "That's why that call it war" Knuckles > Adventure Knuckles > Classic Knuckles > Boom knuckles > You

Thinking about thos beans

Boom Knuckles = Chad Big Guy
All the other knuckles = Virgin Sonic Recolor

Yeah, the one mistake in my one was that Boom Knuckles was too low.

Not much.

>What would be the most effective way to use my freakish four-headed echidna penis on this sleeping girl?

>If the Boom cartoon is so good
>How come the games are so bad?

>How could Archie fuck up THAT bad?

oh no

About how much he loves me

>Operation Big Wave is clearly perfect, but is it TOO perfect?

shit, my sides

"When the fuck is Greece gonna get its shit together"

>big fat bat tats or itty bitty kitty titties?

Crayons

>no "Oh no" from Knuckles

So close to perfection.

Look at the top.

badger ass

youtube.com/watch?v=R2-GuDJFCxk

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.