Bittersweet Candy Bowl BCB

Abbey being a bitch boy like usual

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmpnBGtoG0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will admit the final panel entertained me a bit.

David is literally clinically more autistic than chris chan, why the other characters even hang out with him? He never know wtf is going on around him, he can't go 5 minutes without insulting anyone, it was cute when he was like 12 but it just get more and more weird to keep him around.

He's a nihilist

Logically, no one here should be friends with all the others. Maybe a few one-on-one, but in a group way too many of them step on each other's toes.

>abbey's gonna ruin daisy's party
it was either gonna be him or lucy's present

This supports my head-cannon that David's secretly working behind the scenes to manufacture all the drama, and foiling Sue at every turn to make any sense of it, all so his ships will align perfectly.

I agree with David 100%.
Abbey a shit.
>The most outgoing and happy-go-lucky character in the comic
>Autistic
It's not just a synonym for 'retard', you know.
Also, David is completely harmless and the worst he has ever done is tick someone off, Chris chan is a poison to himself and to his family.

Oh come on, can't we just have a conversation run it's course? We were this close to having Abbey getting confronted with his messed up view on people. Can't have that though can we? Better interrupt it with the lolsrandom character before you have to start thinkibg about what you write.

sue can't be the one to do it because of how irrelevant she is

David's the only one embracing his stupid teenager years by being a stupid teenager. Everyone else are the ones riding around on high horses and pretending to be something they're not.

>Being less relevant than the comic relief

lbr if david suddenly decided to get serious about abbey's issues abbey would listen to him before he would sue, because of how out of character it is for david.

what exactly is abbey's messed up view on people?

What if David was just PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED ALL ALONG??

in general? i dunno', but he just sees his father in people like paulo.

David is a good boy.

The fact that Paulo is some chad mastermind who's looking to 'take advantage' of Daisy?
Mind you, not 'hit on her', not 'bang her', but "take advantage of her", as if Paulo is just waiting for the right moment to slip her the pill and bail once she has half a dozen curly kittens in her, as if she isn't his childhood friend.
He sounds like a bitter faggot who says that the girl he's orbiting is dating a jerk who's just taking advantage of her.
Like that, except more violent and self-righteous.

Sue maintains her record of always being wrong by calling Paulo and Daisy "friends" just as the shipping train crashes into the station.

I can't believe we lost Alec and others for Abbey

What the fuck man

And I forgot to mention that one time Abbey was running for student council and went full blown President of the Philippines with "bullies only understand power, vote for me to shoot them in the back of the neck", freaking everyone out in the process.
He's as violent as his father but he makes excuses by being holier-than-thou, and then it hurts his feelings when his little sister calls out his shit.

and didn't he get that because of daisy?

I forgot he was council president. I don't think it ever came up again.

When will the mass graves be found?

In her defense, she probably couldn't hear them talking about how hard it is to keep their pants around each other, er, figuratively anyway.
I'm not sure I understand your question, but wasn't it Jasmine who got elected at the end?
Unless you mean he 'got it' in the sens of he understood what he was doing wrong, in which case he evidently didn't.

jasmine's treasurer iirc. i was asking if abbey ended up president because of daisy's campaigning.

if he did become president, i really am surprised there hasn't been an arc about him going dictator on the school.

Freshman aren't allowed to be president.

Now that the school year has turned over, are either of them in their offices any more?

How mundane is this webcomic?

oh yeah, it sounds right now that you say that, I'm too lazy to check.
Yeah, it was essentially Daisy who won him the election, and I think Paulo was helping Daisy help Abbey because he likes her, again, too lazy to check.
Bittersweet-death-squads arc when?

at this point i'm just waiting for it to become an episode of the OC and for someone to bring a gun to school

David knows exactly what he's doing.

This has been a problem since the start of the "psycho Abbey" thing in the convention chapter; even if we imagine Abbey having an uncharitable perspective on Paulo's action, how could he think AS BADLY of him as he does?

True, Paulo kind of had things going on with four girls that one week (and fucking two of them) and dumped Jasmine for one girl only to end up fucking another, but in-between he had a completely wholesome relationship for about five months which isn't particularly short for high school kids. It just doesn't fit the "unscrupulous womanizer" characterization that Abbey has pegged on Paulo.

I'm going to repeat what I posted a while ago and wish there was a scene where Abbey assumed Paulo had pumped-and-dumped Jasmine only for her to get angry for thinking (a) that she was that kind of girl and (b) thinking that Paulo is so terrible.

It would force development on Abbey, develop Jasmine who would complete an arc from loving Paulo, to hating him, to forgiving him, to defending him when he deserves it, and develop the relationship between these two characters by putting a bump in it.

Plz be next panel Abbey jumping on David and David beating the shit out of him.

I think Abbey needs to go visit his dad in prison or something.

new ships is ghey

(You)'s plx

Naw bro David would dodge so Abbey falls on his face and then just stand there smiling like it was a game.

I think the only reason Abbey is like that is because he knows he's (was) Daisy's consolation prize after mike, so he's afraid Paulo will steal Daisy because of how close they are, and of course this translates into him being his daddy.
David does seem like he'd have some wicked retard strength.

Mite b kool as a friendship, but I'm just not into gays. At least the sentiment makes sense. It'd be neat for Augustus to have a real guy friend for the first time in his life.

Still i think the only reason abbey is an ass is because he still didnt face anyone who could kick his ass.
David is the only one above his power level.

but this is just them being friends

Mike already overpowered him to the point that his little sister had to save him.

The three lines under Augustus' eye is a blush, which means they're in love.
Honestly user, don't you know anything?

Not true; he only avoided getting beat by Mike because of Molly's intercession.

That girl never stops looking out for her ragetard of a brother.

It swerves from mundane to "shit is actually happening" pretty regularly. The slower stuff flows a lot better when you're binging through the archives. This chapters been mostly boring with some rushed ship-fulfillment so we're all just hoping for something to actually happen.

Mike overpowered him? when?
I should probably re-read this comic at some point, It feels like I don't remember anything.
Huh, Abbey's kind of a bitch in this one.
I'm sure none of this is relevant to the current canon, but it's interesting how a character's strength is inversely proportional to how much shit they're willing to take.

He’s got daddy issues. Men who have sex with women are automatically abusers.

Remember that he couldn’t bring himself to have sex with his own girlfriend.

Thinking back to their relationship he treated her less like a girlfriend and more like a second sister.

Mike has always been a chad despite being a manlet. He knows kung-fu, is the best at sports, runs faster than sonic, has super hearing, and is a master of the drunken fist

No, none of that is a lie.

Shes’s Still right in saying Abbey shouldn’t get his panties twisted over them talking. Abbey has no right to think he can decide they shouldn’t talk to each other, they’ve been friends for years

Maybe Molly's schmaltz here was supposed to be taken completely straight but given what a little troll she turns out to be later in the comic I like to imagine she was deliberately playing it up to try to sway Mike.

This.
Abbey is essentially a stronger, more successful Beta orbiter.

Abbey hates Paulo in particular because Paulo kept making fun of his daddy issues and hates how Daisy keeps defending his chauvinism

What a retarded looking punch

No he hates Paulo almost exclusively because of perceived womanizing. That's literally it. He saw him as a threat.

Paulo intimidated everyone into voting for Daisy which she gave her place to Abbey.

I don't think either of those things happened except in the flashback that Taeshi is so embarrassed by she won't go back and make proper art for it.

Or she's lazy, I don't know.

Veronica can't into action shots.

Paulo is acting like a complete dick, that's absolutely true, but Paulo is a completely spineless wuss and would fold like a straw if Abbey was to tell him off, not to mention smack him in the jaw.
But instead of reacting to Paulo when he deserves it (which is during most interactions with him prior to the convention) he goes apeshit over 'stop trying to abuse muh gurlfriend shitlord', and elbows him in the neck over the stupidest shit.
Paulo's no saint by any means, but in contrast to Abbey he's Jesus fucking christ.

> it's interesting how a character's strength is inversely proportional to how much shit they're willing to take
Not just strength either. Mike's a fucking a-bomb of bottled-rage. He'll tear your ass up and make you believe your parents never loved you on top of it.
I bet David could still take him, though.

David has Toon Power

It makes sense that David is a character straight out of who framed Roger Rabbit.

The way Mike seems to distrust the people around him (even his own mother, who he avoided speaking to after Lucy's "incident") is kind of interesting.

More interesting than him constantly crying about Sandy, at least.

I miss Blur

did they ever say what happened to the pets or did they just disappear and everyone's now pretending they never existed?

They moved to a farm where they have plenty of room to run around and be happy.
Along with McCain

Never explained.

Likely they were taken away from Lucy after the incident since she wasn't fit to take care of herself, let alone any pets.
Actual reason is the comic kind of growing away from them anyway and Taeshi saw it as an opportunity to just ditch them. The stupid part is that the comic has degenerated so much to shitty anime tropes again that the pets would fit right back in.

It's amazing how Abbey practically engineered this to happen with his controlling nature and he's still being such a shit about it.
Also, I lived bitched.

Probably because they thought the cutest talking animal/pet trope was too juvenile for their supremely mature comic. Then again - characters merely disappear with no explanation too.

She should probably have written a shitty 10-page chapter just to get rid of them somehow, and soon after the comic went srs bzns. It would be a bad chapter but it would accomplish the pets' exit and then no one needs to mention them ever again.

Taeshi needs to learn how to draw action. You know, on top of everything else.

>「Drama Queen」 has already touched your backstory

Hmm...

Why not just contract AIDS while you're at it?

I like how Sue is now realizing that Abbey may just have a fucking problem with Paulo and just thinks that he's a womanizing asshole.

I want Abbey to finally kicked out of this shit group of friends because this shit is what literally got his ass dumped in the first place. THIS FUCKING FUCKBOI attitude that he's having that Paulo is gonna rape Daisy or basically gonna fuck her and that Daisy doesn't know what she's getting into bullshit.

And I want Abbey to snap at David and let the world know how much this kid maybe shouldn't be around everyone.

why join that discord when there's the better discord?

Yeah just pop up in their little irc chatroom and watch how the morons talk and talk.

I can't look at that chat for more than maybe fifteen seconds at a time. The sheer level of inane autism is like mental Teflon, my attention and reading comprehension just slip right off.

Happy Mike when?

What do you mean the better discord? are you implying there's more than one BCB discord? for what purpose?
Not before the inevitable break up arc.

Not before the inevitsble arc where he tries to kill himself

If you join this discord you'll get autobanned from IRC Unless you're here under suitcase's orders to spy: discord.gg/bz7QhX

>for what purpose
for shitting on the authors daily, firstly.
and for producing bcb smut, secondly

Only his destined love with Lucy will bring him happiness. REKT

I thought that Suit shut you down

I think I'm misunderstanding something, how can you get auto-banned from IRC for something like that?
Or do you mean if you mention the fact you're in that discord?

youtube.com/watch?v=MmpnBGtoG0M

how about dont join any fucking discord

No, Discord shut them down for sharing pics of a teenage dick

I mean if you have a candybooru account or use IRC with the same name.

You're right but i've done a lot more BCB lewd because of Discord than I would have done otherwise.

He just has one of his asslickers in here, the one who jerks off to spiders and hypnosis

Are you the one who can’t draw? Would prefer fapppable smut to this year’s deluge of shitty work tbqh

why would anyone want to go to that den of child coddlers?

>You're right but i've done a lot more BCB lewd because of Discord than I would have done otherwise.
You're still a faggot for participating in shit like that when you're on a site that promotes fucking anonymity above all else

Are you the retard who draws toilets

That guy almost makes “user”s work look good

Almost

Do you just keep him around for your amusement or are you guys just desperate enough for attention that you enjoy having someone relay your shit to Suit?

If you're implying people were praising your art in the discords, they definitely did it because of the hugbox effect
see

David should get his own harem. He's such a good boy.

It's pretty funny to laugh him into submission.

If I wanted praise I wouldn't be doing BCB smut.

Banning is for babies who can't handle criticism, also a little bit of the first.

Puppet masters at play. I tip my hat to you good sir