ITT: Foreign characters calling Americans out on their shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFO0Xo9TZ54
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that Crystal from Inhumans?

One Slap Chap?

America is literally the only country that matters.

Agreed. San Francisco being wiped off the map would be a greater tragedy than if all of Britain and France were nuked to the stone age at the same time.

>$3,000 to rent a closet
>literally have to wade through homeless people on your way to the bath house
>get AIDS and die
That wouldn't be a tragedy, it would be a step in the right direction.

>European heroes
>Always the major countries like France and Germany
>Always stereotypes
>Because American writers are geographically retarded and don't know shit about any culture that isn't their own filthy redneck garbage
I'm just wondering how many people died from Black Friday this year, buying overpriced shit under the illusion it's somehow cheaper.

She is. So not only does she behaves like an Inhuman cunt, she is also likes pretending to be an american cunt.

Honestly, you people dying would probably do a lot of good to this world.

I kinda wish you keep behaving this way. You are just giving them arguments and reasons to put you down.

Keep talking shit Ahmed.

God i detest you jews

Ahmed has the right to speak Cletus.

>put you down
Except that you can't win that fight. Superior military power, plus our fast food franchises and our films and our culture spreading like a herpes outbreak across the rest of the world

>America is literally the only country that matters.

Pietro actually

>Except that you can't win that fight.

Can you please sing "It ain't me" one more time for me?

>America is the land of the free! xD

Is that One Hit Wonder?

whats with all these green people, my grandfather didnt die for this

But Cyrstal isn't american?

>Superior military power
That worked so well in Vietnam and is working perfectly in Afghanistan.

Gotchu Senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=eFO0Xo9TZ54

Hey look, its the last time Sweden was relevant

I prefer scenes like this, where the fact that there are heroes in other countries whose stories are never told is acknowledged, without making any character whine about it. Just treating the foreign heroes as equal peers to the Americans.

Isn't there that bit in Ultimate Avengers were Cap is arrested by French SHIELD agents and they chew him out?
And then, in typical Ennis style, he goes "CHEESE EATING SURRENDER MONKEYS" and kill them

Indeed. Such a majestic creature you are.

>German Superman is black

Honestly, it's only recently that Britain and France went to shit with terrorist attacks. I don't think Superheroes are necessary because some buffoon in London is carrying a knife.

Imagine rolling up to Normandy on D-Day and this is the shit they send to fight you.

>Saved the world dozens of times
>No ones heard of them
>Saitama cameo.

OK, I'll admit, that's pretty clever.

Nah man, if San Fran got BTFO it would be the greatest boon to America as a nation.

I think its economically impossible for anybody to actually afford to live there.

It's funny. They are a relatively powerful army, yet armies of manlets took them down as if they were little bitches.

Why is that? It's something that I have noticed in history. Nubia and Kush were counterconquered by Egypt, Americans lose all the time against insurgents in the Middle East and lost against the Vietcong, the Netherlands lost and were conquered by the Spaniards.

Why? How?

It's possible to live there, it just isn't possible to also make a living there.
You go there when you already have a constant and reliable mega-income

Name a single battle Americans lost against insurgents.

Stay mad Eurotrash.

That's not German Superman you idiot, that's Blue Marvel, an American who came to help out.

>Their culture is rapidly being destroyed
>Time to shit on the Colonies

It was actually Millar. And he didn't kill them. The French soldiers who'd earlier chewed Cap out for the "letter on my head stands for France" thing put their hands up and said they surrendered before Cap knocked them out.

All the campaigns in the Middle East except Iran.

>It was actually Millar.
Got my edgelords mixed up.
> put their hands up and said they surrendered before Cap knocked them out.
That's even worse

>this thread

Why can't Americans ever roll with the punches and handle the banter?

Yeah, quite a shock that you got fucked by mud farmers and goat fuckers.

Where do you guys find the time to make all these in between getting blown up by ISIS?

Campaigns are not battles.
Why can't Eurofags take a piss without a permission slip from the Government?

Euros can't say bad things on the internet less they get arrested for hatespeech.

>That gratious German
>Evil organization operating in Berlin and not in cities which are actually globally and economically relevant
I can see why you would put street-level villians or heroes in Berlin, but the big shots would likely operate somewhere else as Berlin even with the Bundestag is only roughtly as important as your average village.

>Americans lose all the time against insurgents in the Middle East
I'm pretty sure that hasn't actually happened a single time. We make a big deal whenever any of our soldiers die over there, because the value of a single American life is worth more than an infinite number of mudslimes.

Because they are insecure.

I love these

No, they are wars. And you lost all of them.

It takes forever to kill cowards who run and use civilian human shields.
Bin that banter lad.

Euros being experts on losing. But typically you wait until you actually pack up and leave to declare results. Also ISIS has been fucked so hard they have run all the way to Africa.

I really wish there was a nordic superhero
T. a finn

THATS POLAND YOU ASS

>Waaah, Waaah, mommy people are saying I lost a war on the internet! What do I do?!
>Shut up, Jake. I'm sucking Pedro over here.

The north Vietnamese never won a major military engagement against the US military. Do you retards even do research before posting?

We basically had enough and went home. Not that that was the right thing to do, obviously.

Lol. The mods got triggered. Americans are such little bitches.

Jesus Christ

Start shit, get hit.

>not even a single woman or child

I kind of miss all those commie villains. Iron Nail was a fun throwback to them.

>has been a major power for less than 100 years, and is already on a full-speed downward spiral

Kek.

>Been around for longer than 90% of European Nations.
The France that helped us died with the revolution.

Other than NYC or LA nobody cares about America
>San Francisco
Who cares ...

Someone needs to edit this and put the 56% face at the end

>downward spiral
>Is still the top economic power despite what (((economists))) say about China

Wew

No, that would only dilute the point. Edits are not needed. They are already ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
Has there been any long rants like this one? Dr Doom? Lex Luthor? Mole Man?

In the 50s, the USA had as much economic power as the rest of the world put together.
It was the US and then everyone else.
Now the US can barely keep the top spot against just one other nation.

You can bitch and moan all you want about "we sill numba 1"
But it's been a position that has been progressively eroding.

But Crystal isn't American. She's basically from Tibet.

>In the 50s, the USA had as much economic power as the rest of the world put together.

In the 1950s, the US was one of the only industrialized economies who didn't spend most of the previous decade getting bombed to shit.

>this in 2012
>whoa this is so amazing! He's so right!
>this is why I voted for Obama!
>2016
>why did Trump win? I don't understand???

Doesn't change the fact that American supremacy is failing and growing weaker by every year

Rogers grew up during the depression. Red Skull's speech is probably going to confuse him more than demoralize him. Steve values stem from beyond the 50s.

Thats the point. Steve knows that there was never really a Utopian period in America and that Skull is just bullshitting to try and convert him.

Actually they beat the Vietcong. They lost to North Vietnam.

But that's the one place that SHOULD be wiped off of America

what board was this sounds like an interesting read

>can't recognize /tg/ from a single post

Then stay in the trash with them.

i thought thats what it was but i can't find shit in the archive.

America is evil.
But when you look at the alternatives, it is by far the lesser evil.

I don't know why can euros dish it out but never take it?
I guess we're all hypocrites.

>Burgerclappers 2017
>"UUUHHHH WHITE MAN EVUL, WE WUZ KANGZ, FUCK DA PORISE"
>"TRANNIES ARE POOR OPPRESSED GODS THAT WE SHOULD WORSHIP, THEY CAN DO NO WRONG AND THEY SHOULD BE PANDERED LIKE CHILDREN. EVERYTHING SAID AGAINST THEM IS TRANSPHOBIC"
>"DRUMP FRUMP MRUMF, etc etc"
>"WE MUST ESTABLISH GOMMUNISM, START RIOTS AND CALL EVERYONE FACISTS"
>etc

If you fucks didn't act like a meme, people wouldn't treat you like a meme