The Punisher

Just finished the Netflix series and holy shit, where should I start the comic series from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ng2KKzrxrQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anything Garth Ennis

If you loved the Netflix show, you might be disappointed by the comics because there’s a distinct lack of “thank you for your service” and “wounded warriors” bullshit and doesn’t have much to do with military conspiracies.

Okay, so we're all agreed that this is still the best adaptation of The Punisher right?

Holy shit, what exactly made such impression on you

And when there is veteran shit it's done 10,000 times better. Usually from Ennis.

I'm sorry to disappoint you. The comics lack the nuance and Character drama of the show. Unlike Steven Lightfoot, most comics writers don't know much about writing.

no one cares about your shitty tie-in ps2 game

youtube.com/watch?v=ng2KKzrxrQo

It was pretty great for a tie-in game.

I don't get why this was so good. It's overall rather bare bones gameplay wise, and the narrative is subpar.

Yeah, because "the wife of my partner kissed me" is the pinnacle of writing.

Netflixfags should off themselves.

Yes.

Just bought this again last year, still
A
Blast

give me the sixty

i wanted to punish him

Its not a tie-in faggot its a stand-alone game

Do you guys think Nam is intrinsic for Frank?

That police woman was annoying, I mean she got two colleagues dead, fucked the worse boy in the series even if she was pretending to be tsundere. An who in the right sense of her mind gives any information to a two-months lover? She was plain stupid and arrogant and looks like she didn't learn anything at the end, wasn't actually punished by her second daddy, plus first daddy suddenly appeared to cure Frank...
Well, I had some issues with her character.
So, does she appears in the comics?

I think a fucked up military conflict is necessary for the character, yes. Luckily for Marvel and the sliding timeline, America produces fucked up military conflicts like clockwork. But Nam as before we got really good at covering up our horrendous shit, so it still functions best.

lmao what a sjw fucker
"lets drown a fighting man for wanting to fuck one chink girl"

shit comics