What is the adult cartoon of your childhood

what is the adult cartoon of your childhood

ATHF of course.

Honestly? Family guy. Thought I was hot shit for watching it. Can't stand it now, though.

Same. God I swear that show is actually made for kids.

Also watched Futurama late nights on Adult Swim back in 2003 or so. But that show is actually good, so my memories of it are nothing but pleasant.

Liquid Television

I was really into Moral Orel in 6th grade.

WHO WANTS TO MEET THE GALAAAAACTOIDS?

I watched Space Ghost Coast to Coast when I was in 3rd grade. Adult swim came about in my teens.

Space Ghost for me too

A lot of early 2000s AS shows+South Park and Family Guy

South park

This.
I never understood it, but I always watched it because some anime thing came on after. Only now, that I've gone back and watched it, do I fully appreciate what it was.

I remember watching the Oblongs way too young

Born mid-90's and was still blessed to see it before 2001 and watched it on dvd in high school. Still love it.

Cartoon that I watched regularly? Simpsons. I was in 4th grade during the "who shot Mr. Burns?" cliffhanger.

Though I think I was 7 when I saw Heavy Metal with my uncles.

This or the simpsons.

>Though I think I was 7 when I saw Heavy Metal with my uncles.
that must've been awkward

DOO DA LALALALALALA

Drawn Together

I was gonna say Simpsons, but it never felt like an adult cartoon in the sense that I'd ever get heat for watching it as a kid. Beavis and Butthead was kind of a "Don't watch it when mom's around" cartoon for me as a kid, so more "adult."

They put it on for me, and my mom knew about it. It's not like they were jacking off or anything.

Two years ago during Christmas, I had F is for Family playing on the TV. Right at the bedroom scene where we get that flapping scrotum, my cousin's kids were opening presents in the living room. That was kind of awkward, as it was my first time watching that show and i wasn't expecting that. But no one made a move to turn it off.

My family is kind of trashy.

The simpsons.

Spawn and Spicy City.

I remember accidentally watching part of the very first episode when I was just seven.

later, in middle school, I would come back home, have lunch, watch SP and then doing my homework on a daily basis.

The first episode I saw was woodland critter special

King of Hill and The Simpsons. Still love a King of the Hill though.

the Simpsons. been watching it since I was like 2 or 3

I still quote it to this day.

South Park and Futurama

It really depends. The entirety of the early 2000's Adult Swim lineup is burned into my brain from long weekends with friends. But I guess my first was South Park, because we had a second TV in the house that went completely unsupervised. So I would sneak in at night and channel surf

Duckman and The Critic!

duckman
during my early teens, mostly watched it for the shapely characters and not even into avians these days anymore

I was always afraid of my mom catching me watching that and taking the TV away from me.

honestly the greatest of the repurposed shows. the first season is a mastahpeece

Aqua Teen Hunger Force when I was really young, I didn't even understand what was going on, I just liked watching Meatwad