If your wife likes to make out with a murderous bully that has tried to kill you multiple times, is she a good wife?

If your wife likes to make out with a murderous bully that has tried to kill you multiple times, is she a good wife?

Would you allow your wife to make this kind of thing?

Y'know, if you look at that picture a certain way, it kind of looks like her tits are out.

Real talk, why does Reed allow this? Because I would slap the shit out of Namor and Sue.

Namor and Lex luthor have canon some of the smallest dicks ever

Smallest dicks

Namor
Lex
Tony
Flash(all of them)
Logan

>namorfag and WITCHfag both reappear on the same day
Hmmm

You can't be cucked if you're not in a relationship.

True. This is why wizards win. Magic is all that we need.

It is an alternate universe, where Namor got sue instead of reed.

Don't worry, reed got another wife.

>Your wife fucks your archenemy for eight straight years and he literraly made her forget you even exsist in the first place

Was ever a man on Earth so utterly cucked as Reed Richards?

Namorfag needs an intervention

Something something Sue making out with a villain that wants to kill her husband makes her realistic and relatable.

Who has the biggest?

No that makes for a dead wife and fishman. Plus as smart as Reed is, no one will ever find out.

If I had the kind of affluence, money, and ability-to-sculpt-my-own-dick-in-any-way-that-I-could-imagine that Reed has, I don't think there's anything that could make me insecure.

There's also the fact that Reed could pretty easily kill both Namor and T'challa within minutes of one another, and they know that. Being in the same room as them when he did it would be especially gracious on his part. I mean, what if he infected Sue with some venereal disease that only demonstrate symptoms after contact with Namor's DNA? What if he fucked with Sue's eggs before she went out to see T'challa and the heir to Wakanda ends up being some omega-level mutant with an IQ of room temperature and more chromosomes than bones?

I'm telling you, he let's them flirt so that Sue can be entertained while he works, but they fucking know better.

Nobody likes Namor. Nobody likes the Inhumans. Uncle Ben remains dead.

>Would you allow your wife to make this kind of thing?
Well, depends. Are you a shitty husband?

Well, Sue and Namor are still alive.

So is Sue Storm the evil mastermind controlling everything in the Marvel Universe?

Reed Richard's might be the top mind in the Marvel Universe but he still doesn't understand women (or, really, people). This is why Doom, T'Challa, and Namor have an upper hand against him. Ultimate Reed, on the other hand... that's why he's the villain.

>Namor
>Small
I have seen some impressive speedo stuffing from certain artists.

Quality post.

Does Arthur know about this?

>Namor fans are gay
Always.

Collecting bulge images is some high-level faggotism, though. How about collecting good Namor stories? Can you do that?

steams of tears underwater?

Strechy guys and shapshifters like manhunter

> She cries
> Cries slowly turns to want every time she's taken
> Ends up her loving it.

Manta would do out of spite 100% if given the chance

Dick Grayson