ITT: Christians unite in prayer for a Trump victory

ITT: Christians unite in prayer for a Trump victory.

After recent information about the satanic dealings in the democratic party, this has now boiled down to a fight between good and evil.

PRAY FOR TRUMP
AMEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvzfPKynOEE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjJEXmzbyxxXUnT_mdwYhfXjWhaww0KFk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdr3subAywiN50f537SOPLQwWujZrtFY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3930DBA3929A5221
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoth48xsiR79qVFOKHx6mw9H612C1CLsS
youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY
youtu.be/oPBooPu28QY
youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs
youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy father

...please

For your people

I do not think it is in GOD's interest that we pray for political events

I prayed for him three times today.

Father, please save this country, grant Trump victory in this race.

Amen

if god were real why would he let all humans be ruled by satan worshipping jewish plutarchs? come on if trump wins it's because of him and the people smart enough to vote for him, not because of a god floating sprinkling magical vote dust on him

If god is kek it is

JESUS WE NEED YOU

the jew trickled you good, satan is strong in you

Oh lord, heavenly father, please bless and protect Trump against any evil people that want to harm him and please lead him to victory to save our country. Amen.

Trump doesn't ask God for forgiveness

this

Proverbs 24:17-20King James Version (KJV)

17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:

18 Lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

19 Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked:

20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.

all prayers for Trump!

Hypocrites.

We have a king and you dare to tempt our father to anger by voting for a heathen to rule over us. Worthless hypocrites....

Amen

Clinton hates god! Pray agaisnt this evil!

>Christians unite in prayer for a Trump victory.
Dearest Holy Faither, please let Donald J Trump win the Presidency of the USA. Please put an end to all the satanists who have been destroying our country. Amen.

Fuck you, your fake god and your bat shit political views.

Our Father, Who art in heaven

>religion
You stupid people have no bounds.

Dear Lord

Please save America from the evil globalists, abortionists, satanists, jews, liberals, commies and atheists

We don't deserve your help

But please don't let America fall

Please lord

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvzfPKynOEE
checck 2:45

sorry pal, thats not jesus in you pic notice the similar handsigns to pic related?

Psalm 28
Of David.

1 To you, Lord, I call; you are my Rock,
do not turn a deaf ear to me. For if you remain silent, I will be like those who go down to the pit.
2 Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place.
3 Do not drag me away with the wicked,
with those who do evil, who speak cordially with their neighbors but harbor malice in their hearts.
4 Repay them for their deeds and for their evil work; repay them for what their hands have done and bring back on them what they deserve.
5 Because they have no regard for the deeds of the Lord and what his hands have done, he will tear them down and never build them up again.
6 Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy.
7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise him.
8 The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
9 Save your people and bless your inheritance;be their shepherd and carry them forever.

Amen

God has left you. All we have is Kek. Praise Kek!

I'm an Atheist, but I'd pray for Trump.

Wonder not! The prince of this world dominion is come. But just wait a little while longer! Be patient a little while, the king is coming in wrath & glory!

Praying for a lying, stealing, racist, pedo? I suppose for his soul, but this election is unholy.

>Orthodox Church Fathers youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjJEXmzbyxxXUnT_mdwYhfXjWhaww0KFk

>Russian Chant for Vespers
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdr3subAywiN50f537SOPLQwWujZrtFY

>Catholic Gregorian Chants
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3930DBA3929A5221

>Lord's Prayer in different languages
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoth48xsiR79qVFOKHx6mw9H612C1CLsS

No, we're praying for Trump.

>asking God for a mortal ruler

Never change heathens

10 Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, “This is what the king who will reign over you will claim as his rights: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots. 12 Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. 14 He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants. 16 Your male and female servants and the best of your cattle[c] and donkeys he will take for his own use. 17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves. 18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”

>Marching to Zion
Definitive redpill which dispels the fiction of Christian Zionism.
youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4

>Yuri Bezmenov - Why we need God
Ending of this ex-KGB's "psychological warfare" lecture which you should also check out.
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY

>Father Coughlin: Jews & Communism
Before the Johnson Amendment, Father Coughlin speaks out against The Jew's Communism
youtu.be/oPBooPu28QY

>"Cuckstianity"
Montage of our fashy friends united in Christ against the Jew
youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs

>Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America
"Long march through the institutions" explained thoroughly
youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M

>Christianity is Not Jewish Pastebin with tons of info
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
>For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed be everyone who does not abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them.”
Galatians 3:10 ESV

>Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
1 Corinthians 1:12-13 KJV

>For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.
2 Thessalonians 3:10 ESV

>"As for you, do not pray for this people, or lift up a cry or prayer for them, and do not intercede with me, for I will not hear you. Do you not see what they are doing in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? "For the sons of Judah have done evil in my sight, declares the Lord . They have set their detestable things in the house that is called by my name, to defile it.
Jeremy 7:16-17 ESV

>/christian/ books
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

Please lord

Stop their satanic rings

Use our memetic energy and all your power

Amen

Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

>Not knowing that America will side WITH the antichrist.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=KJV

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Amen.

IM CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY AFTER A LIFETIME OF BEING AN ATHEIST

PLEASE SAVE THE WEST MY LORD JESUS AND LET TRUMP WIN